[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

I dont get this, like come on guys. Question are fine but some question can be litterally answered by a quick look in the wiki,passive tree, reading the gem discription or its already mentioned in the startpost.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spellslinger

Tempestshield is triggered by Veiled Mod "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a skill" if you dont have it yet you can do it with cast when damage taken gem.

Последняя редакция: konean. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 10:15:26
Given that it's going to be expensive this league to get the large cluster jewel, what is the budget alternative?
Does anyone know the efficient method of crafting those type large cluster jewels?
I'm in higher yellow maps and the survivability has started to fall off. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, as I am block capped. Even have a CWDT-Steelskin and VMS setup going. Also feels like the damage has fallen off as well.

The main things that kill me are Syndicate assassins. I've been locked in a frozen screen for literally a minute (DirectX instead of Vulkan) and haven't died. Yet one of these assassins just freezes me and destroys me.

I guess I haven't updated flasks so that's probably the answer there.

To make matters worse, I've had just absolute shitty luck so far in the league with currency, etc. I guess the past 8 leagues being super lucky has finally bit me in the ass -_-.

Any advice on where to take my character now?

"
Windfuriouss написал:
I'm in higher yellow maps and the survivability has started to fall off. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, as I am block capped. Even have a CWDT-Steelskin and VMS setup going. Also feels like the damage has fallen off as well.

The main things that kill me are Syndicate assassins. I've been locked in a frozen screen for literally a minute (DirectX instead of Vulkan) and haven't died. Yet one of these assassins just freezes me and destroys me.

To make matters worse, I've had just absolute shitty luck so far in the league with currency, etc. I guess the past 8 leagues being super lucky has finally bit me in the ass -_-.

Rings, amulet, boots need more life.
is fitting in a detonate dead setup worth it for single target? (in the main 6l or separate 4l)

my clear speed is pretty good but single target is meh vs endgame bosses
"
Windfuriouss написал:

your molten shell/steelskin CWDT setup makes no sense.

they share a cooldown, steelskin is trash compared to molten shell with a granite flask. assuming your enduring cry is on your left click, manually use molten shell/vaal molten shell, always, or steelskin might use your guard skill slot.

other things:

- fortify on shield charge, my dude.
- your amulets, boots, rings and wands are kinda trashy.
- fix your flasks.
- dex node on tree, shouldn't be needed, get it from equipment.
- anatomical knowledge spot will give you up to 250hp.

other than that, offense is your best defense, man. a single 5L inpulsa should help you a lot more with survivability than higher HP on items (atleast on map situations).
Последняя редакция: leafyr0kr. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 11:56:11
"
leafyr0kr написал:
"
Windfuriouss написал:

they share a cooldown, steelskin is trash compared to molten shell with a granite flask. assuming your enduring cry is on your left click, manually use molten shell/vaal molten shell, always, or steelskin might use your guard skill slot.

other things:

- fix your flasks.

other than that, offense is your best defense, man. a single 5L inpulsa should help you a lot more with survivability than higher HP on items (atleast on map situations).

I was under the impression the way I had those linked, it would not interrupt my VMS when Steelskin was cast, is that a no?

Working on getting better amulets, rings, boots and wand. Should allow me to get rid of the dex node on the tree.

What flasks do you recommend, besides getting a Rumi's? Atziris? Or just get the standard bleed, freeze, etc flasks?

Where is the anatomical knowledge node on the tree, I'm not finding it.

Inpulsa is 200 chaos, no where near enough currency for that. I have 8.
Последняя редакция: Windfuriouss. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 11:55:21
"
Windfuriouss написал:
"
leafyr0kr написал:
"
Windfuriouss написал:

other things:

- fix your flasks.

I was under the impression the way I had those linked, it would not interrupt my VMS when Steelskin was cast, is that a no?

Working on getting better amulets, rings, boots and wand. Should allow me to get rid of the dex node on the tree.

What flasks do you recommend, besides getting a Rumi's? Atziris? Or just get the standard bleed, freeze, etc flasks?

Where is the anatomical knowledge node on the tree, I'm not finding it.

Inpulsa is 200 chaos, no where near enough currency for that. I have 8.

you can't have VMS up at the same time as other guard skill. and even then, steelskin is a way inferior guard skill, compared to even regular molten shell.

for flasks: life with staunching, granite with iron skin, stibnite with warding, sulphur with heat and quicksilver with chemist. rumi's is wasted with glancing blows, atziri isn't needed. stibnite is REALLY underrated, smoke cloud blinds enemies and gives them a 50% penalty to hit you.

this is the anatomical knowledge spot:

I also edited it on the last post but: fortify setup on shield charge. -20% damage taken from hits is a no brainer, really. remove your CWDT setup to get shield charge/faster attacks/fortify support and VMS on the other slot.
Последняя редакция: leafyr0kr. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 12:03:34
"
leafyr0kr написал:

you can't have VMS up at the same time as other guard skill. and even then, steelskin is a way inferior guard skill, compared to even regular molten shell.

for flasks: life with staunching, granite with iron skin, stibnite with warding, sulphur with heat and quicksilver with chemist. rumi's is wasted with glancing blows, atziri isn't needed. stibnite is REALLY underrated, smoke cloud blinds enemies and gives them a 50% penalty to hit you.

this is the anatomical knowledge spot:

I also edited it on the last post but: fortify setup on shield charge. -20% damage taken from hits is a no brainer, really. remove your CWDT setup to get shield charge/faster attacks/fortify support and VMS on the other slot.

Thanks, got those things sorted. Just need to farm some currency to fix the others.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация