[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
leafyr0kr написал:

After getting Spell Trigger and the shaped shield with life recovery on block, I'll probably ditch the Arcane Guarding wheel and path my way to Glancing Blows. I'll just use 1 extra passive point to do that, and it should give a big boost to HP recovery.

I was considering going something like this www.poeurl.com/cVqA
Последняя редакция: Antenora. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 4:20:58
you said:

"At around lvl 35-38, do the Fixture of Fate quest which is located in act 3's Library, which is in the Imperial gardens, the quest giver is Syosa. After you do the quest, buy from him Barrage+curse on hit support+elemental weakness and that is your 3 link attack setup"

-- I dont see Curse on Hit in Syosa's inventory. How can you get Curse on Hit without creating a duelist character(Act 4 - The eternal Nightmare quest). POE says thats the only vendor that sells it and only to a Duelist?
VD Necro for the worst league start you could ever imagine. Can't boss at all no single target DPS. Now running into mana issues!!!

Thankfully found this guide and its helping a lot. Still a long way to go :(
"
Sed1tion написал:
VD Necro for the worst league start you could ever imagine. Can't boss at all no single target DPS. Now running into mana issues!!!

Thankfully found this guide and its helping a lot. Still a long way to go :(

What lvl are you? I'm 62 with this build so far. For me, doing all the content by now easily. Now i'm using desecreate, VD and Wave of conviction, boost my dps alot. And using buffs in shield and armor, got no problem with surviving.
Guys, can anyone explaine for me, why we use passive points in minion passives?
"
Jochims написал:
Guys, can anyone explaine for me, why we use passive points in minion passives?

When you get Spiritual Aid passive it makes sense.

This was asked 3 times in the last 4 pages. :(
"
Belial2013 написал:
"
ztnk написал:
"
Belial2013 написал:
I made this little spreadsheet if it helps anyone at all.
It shows what link colors, gems, and what seems to be priorities on each item. (Please correct me where wrong so I can update.)

Hope this helps anyone!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ualAwEWLk-iMjfzrECkg40q8kYB_mC8/view?usp=sharing
you don't share this file to everybody...

My bad, here is the updated which SHOULD work properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ualAwEWLk-iMjfzrECkg40q8kYB_mC8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, I might start playing this again if your spreadsheet is right.

I got as far as buying the first set of gems in the levelling guide and couldn't find anything saying what links to what.

So I looked at the gearing sections and the gems I had were not in the gear. Worse is that the various gearing sections all use different gems.

I don't know enough about the game to work out what supports what, so at that point I gave up. Your spreadsheet might make me try again, but I started something else now.

So hard to find a build that wasn't nerfed since last patch. I don't see the fun in making almost everything worse.
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 7:51:34
hi, new to build. Sry if its a dumb question, but how does barrage or barrage support interact with spellslinger? Does it trigger a spell for every projectile? I thought spellslinger has a cooldown.
what is the attack on the right mouse mutton endgame ?
sorry for that question but can anybody explain how to proc tempest shield?
I dont get it, how it should proc like in the guide by casting any spell as said.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация