[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hi, im really enjoying the build, but im wondering is, added damage to attacks or increased damage better in gems? It seems like abyss jewels are better but i really do not know since you are using cobalts.
hello a fast question... there is one think i dont understand... why inspiration in Barrage AND VD setup?
can i do better awakaned fire penetration in the Chest (VD 6Link)?
"
hello a fast question... there is one think i dont understand... why inspiration in Barrage AND VD setup?
can i do better awakaned fire penetration in the Chest (VD 6Link)?

For inspiration charges. You need to build them up by spending mana (barrage) but the charges apply to anything linked after that (VD/DD). It's something like a 40% elemental damage increase, 50% increased crit, and 34% less mana cost of skills with 5 charges up.
Последняя редакция: saxisa. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 13:45:08
Hi,
which pantheon are best for that people?
Thanks in advance for answers.
"
Jimmydahond написал:
"
oen432 написал:
Lots of people complaining that this build is squishy and without damage. You guys are all wrong, SS VD is on the most broken build I have ever played. Literally standing in place and holding right-click while everything is dying and I'm barely scratched because of my max block and whatever life I'm getting back from The Surrender. Not even using cluster jewels, which would make this even more broken with Doryani's Lesson.

Hey bro please check my setup and give me some tips. I think I die a lot because i dont have enough life? I am really not sure. I find this build really shit

this has to be a meme post lmfao.
would Presence of Chayula Onyx Amulet be a good upgrade over a standard yellow ammy?

also, could OP/or anyone direct me into some more end game gear to go for? this is my 1st spellslinger, but my second toon this league, and I have about 15ex to invest into this build.
how do we generate endurance charges? I usually see 1 (+1 min craft), and rarely more than that.

Update: nevermind, I can't read. It's enduring cry.
Последняя редакция: ilya138. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 15:40:26
"When you are comfortable, make the switch to Frenzy+barrage support (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH REGULAR BARRAGE) +Curse on hit support + elemental weakness as a 4th link. This is a better setup and allows you to have more potential damage.
"

Quick Question:

I turned off leveling for Frenzy/Barrage Support after level 1. Would you suggest that I keep the leveling turned on, or keep them at level 1 like you suggest for Barrage?
Good build, single target DPS is lacking, but this is essentially more of a "durable" low-budget build that can perform extremely high-end on nearly zero currency. Very tanky with minimal investment, and can clear relatively well.

I'm sure you COULD pump currency into this build and it will scale somewhat (I'd probably go ES/Low Life) - but honestly this build is already so very powerful on a budget of less than 1ex that the amount you gain from pumping 10-15ex into this build is likely going to be minimal compared to just rolling something else really OP for 10-15 ex.

For reference, I am an extremely experienced player and have near 7K hours clocked, although I'd say a good 4-5k of those hours are playing CoC, Melee or Trickster builds.

My experience this league:

WARNING - WALL OF TEXT

Скрытый текст

Leveled with Freezing Pulse (Switched to VD/Spellslinger pretty late, around 60s, honestly a bad idea on my part because this build is so strong with zero items that you can easily start much earlier.

Harvest league essentially made the transition from the campaign -> T1 maps smooth as butter, rarely do I enter maps with all my resists capped, but I was easily way over-capped in everything and had a decent wand due to free seed Reforges I just spammed on wand bases I found. I literally spend a total of 1 chaos orb to begin mapping - buying a Chernobog Shield - which I highly recommend, as this shield is very strong and will last you until red maps/until you get a Surrender or % HP on Block rare shield. I did not replace Chernobog until I was well into T13-T15 maps.

Note that you can only run Volatile Dead in your main 6L until you get at least the 10% Spellslinger Reservation helm, but that's no problem. Even without Detonate Dead, and VD in a 5L, you can destroy all content up to and including T16 maps.

This is the cheapest of any build I've had entering maps and the power level of the trigger spells is ahead of just about anything else I've played as a league starter (note I don't play summoners/mines/traps). I typically league-start with selfcast spells (arc, storm brand, ED/cont, vortex, ice nova/frost bolt, storm burst/divine ire, etc.) and I can tell you this build felt FAR superior to any selfcast spells in both minimal gear requirement and ability to TANK with shit gear. In addition, for harder content, you can "cheese" enemies by off-screening them with volatile orbs.

So, on my 1-chaos-orb budget, I took this char from T1 maps straight up to T10-T12 maps without any issues. In fact, I probably died the least of any character I've played in the prior several leagues (although to be fair, Delerium/Incursion were very deadly compared to the lack of additional monsters this league). After completing a good amount of white/red maps (around 80-90% Atlas completion) I decided to rework my gear and invest a few exalts, probably haven't spent more than 2~3 ex total on my character.

Here's my current gear:
Скрытый текст

Shroud of the Lightless is extremely undervalued IMO, and offers a very "budget friendly" 6-link option that isn't a Tabula. The Lvl20 Elemental Penetration is much stronger than just running a Fire Penetration because not all your damage is going to be fire, especially if you are on a budget. My wand doesn't even have a fire damage roll, so a chunk of my damage is cold/lightning. This build lacks DPS so being able to pick up an extra Abyss jewel, on top of the several I already run, is a great way to improve damage on a budget (you can get high flat damage jewels without a life roll for very cheap). For an 8-chaos-orb item, you can't really complain, especially since a 6-L Inpulsa is going to run you 6-7ex.

I am now easily clearing T14-T16 maps and haven't died once in a few days. I was actually ASTOUNDED when I was in a T15 Delerium map and was surrounded by 30+ monsters and FROZEN (ran out of Heat flasks) yet managed to stay alive facetanking everything for a good 2-3 seconds without dying. The block/block recovery is very strong for trash/stuff that hits very frequent. For the amoutn of currency I have spent, I feel tankier than some 10-15ex Cospri or CoC builds I often play.

Now, back to DPS... It's not very high, but it's enough. It's difficult to scale a non-crit build very high, especially without utilizing cluster jewels (they are way too expensive to use/roll right now, wait until they fix). Don't expect to delete guardians in 2-3 seconds. However, you can literally just hold down right click and tank everything until they die. Examples: Full facetank of the Eradicator when he jumps in the air and shoots lightning at you, or full facetank of Veritania when she poops out tornadoes and volley-fires projectiles into your face. Literally just stand in tornadoes/projectiles and they do nothing. Essentially, as long as you aren't oneshot, you will likely not die to anything.

Only other downside is the build feels slow coming from a player that frequently plays Cyclone and/or Assassin/Pathfinder type classes. Although shield charge is fast, base run-speed is slow (no elusive, tailwind, movespeed from ascendancy, etc.) Feels really bad in indoor maps with tight corridors that make shield charge bad to use, but is otherwise fine in open layout maps.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Последняя редакция: KooperT. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 17:06:36
It's a great build, only i have one problem, since i updated the passive skill tree i felt the tankiness in the build has going down, bossing was slow but i could endure a lot of damage, now i can endure elmental damage because glorious vanity but physical damage wrecks me up i am doing something wrong?

Here is my gear

Btw i can get a better wand or that one is enough?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация