[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

To the guys complaining about this build being squishy or perform poorly at leaguestart, you must be doing something wrong..

This even beats ed/contagion in both aspects, id be supprised if they don't nerf some aspect of it next league
"
Sed1tion написал:

Good for you. Map clearing is good unless you uber juice.
Squishiest character I have ever leveled. Seems tanky now although cant avoid the one shots so much. Very bad league start and no currency for the chest piece, maybe thats the missing piece to the puzzle!

Killed sirus on awakening 5 with tabula rasa, random shield and bad wand within around 5-6 minutes. Was able to tank even die-beam once. Died just two times because of my bad. Build is great. The only thing i can't get for now is how to use concentrated effect there, because it reserves too much mana even with inspiration.
Последняя редакция: SattyNyan. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 4:16:56
Hello!

I can say this build is so much fun, I'm enjoying it way too much tbh :D

I invested quite a lot so far but theres more to come (lol)

My amu + helmet are the weakest pieces right now, my boots will get crafted with seeds (remove def (armour/evasion) and add chaos slam (chaos res) and then with "cannot be frozen")

any suggestions are welcome, A8 is below 5 minutes and with the %life on block it's really tanky.

I switched from Commander of Darkness to Essence Glutton recently, was able to drop Mystic Bulwark because of the mana reg you get from Essence Glutton which made it even better to play!

my current gear:
Скрытый текст

running t16, everything's one shot apart from the boss, need a corrupted blood jewel, theres no good ones aswell :/

Also im working on a cluster jewel setup without losing too much def/life...will be tricky but 1 Large 2 Medium 1 Small would be ideal, let's see how it goes with the changes ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 6:03:43
Why do most people use Hypothermia? Elemental focus deals 10% more damage and requires less mana than Conc Effect. Or is it because Ignite does more damage than that 10%?
"
Covidicus написал:
"
oen432 написал:
Lots of people complaining that this build is squishy and without damage. You guys are all wrong, SS VD is on the most broken build I have ever played. Literally standing in place and holding right-click while everything is dying and I'm barely scratched because of my max block and whatever life I'm getting back from The Surrender. Not even using cluster jewels, which would make this even more broken with Doryani's Lesson.

I noticed that you're still using the old skill tree.

Can I ask what tier maps you're on?

Thank you!

T14 and T16 without problem, Sirus killed deathless (A5 so far, still progressing Atlas). And yes, I'm using old tree, well, not really tree from this guide but yeah, not gonna reroll for the new one, at least not yet, don't really like this new one.
Последняя редакция: oen432. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 7:13:51
I'm also playing the old build, well at least 90% of it because i can't afford to change it. Having a normal job but still managing to play at least 6 hours a day (weekend much more) has not even dropped me a single exalt. Last league i played was Legion and yielded me much more. Still i like the old build i just died a few times to really hard map mods. if some people convince me to try the new one please tell me if its much better.
"
SattyNyan написал:
"
Sed1tion написал:

Squishiest character I have ever leveled. Seems tanky now although cant avoid the one shots so much. Very bad league start and no currency for the chest piece, maybe thats the missing piece to the puzzle!

Killed sirus on awakening 5 with tabula rasa, random shield and bad wand within around 5-6 minutes. Was able to tank even die-beam once. Died just two times because of my bad. Build is great. The only thing i can't get for now is how to use concentrated effect there, because it reserves too much mana even with inspiration.

Sirus is not Drox!
"
SattyNyan написал:
"
Sed1tion написал:

you can use concentrated effect include inspiration in cheat when u use a -5% Mana reserved Helmet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the Build himself... this build is fun to do maps but without good gear a pain against any Boss on the atlas.
Now with min/maxed better gear i be able to facetank all i have done atm with this build. That was arround 20 T16 Map bosses..Elder and shaper encounters. The Killtime is ok but not that good vs. the investment for this gear. The big + is that you be able to facetank near all you play so you can learn the mechanices from bosses if you want :-d

All in one a really nice Build to do Maps and T16 bosses but for the big guys like uber elder / Shaper / Sirus i dont need to play it with this char.
There exist many other builds they can handle it soo much faster for not the half of the currency i put in this Spellslinger equipment.

Here my current gear:
Скрытый текст

i invested arround 25-30exa. some items i must change more times to cap resistence an so on. Every player who want min/max hes char know what i mean.
i can add now (what i dont do^^) maybe a cooldownRecovery Beld / Boots and maybe new rings like Opal rings and a fossil crafted helmet with -9% fire pen. all in one i think another 20exalted orbs. than we talk over a gear investment like 50-60 exa for a char you can incredible good mapping but not worth it to invest vs. any bossfight in the whole game
If you have the currency its a expensive funny build but nothing more.
Последняя редакция: DuschtGernNackt. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 10:49:04
why ppl use the agnostic with timeless jevel ?
No clue why people are complaining about squishiness and damage. I leveled this character following what the guide said to do and it breezed me through the story. Build was great but started to fall off for me when I started doing t14s+. This was just my lack of gear though as I was still using the same exact gear I had when starting my first map.

Once I got my inpulsa and began crafting endgame gear, the build really began to shine. Haven't played the game the last threeish leagues and did sirius 6 deathless today, too!
Последняя редакция: BigFatFob. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 11:39:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация