[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Really enjoying 15 minute Awakener 4 Drox fights!!! ZDPS!
Slow league start after choosing VD Necro. Most guides - Heres the end gear!
DPS when?
Последняя редакция: Sed1tion. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 19:02:09
Which pantheon is best? I'm currently on Brine King as this was mentioned early days for the stun resistance.
"Pray for Mojo"
I really like this build and spellslinger, but would like to push the limits a bit more,gear-wise. does anyone know of a 10-15ex spell slinger build I could rock in harvest?
"
oen432 написал:
Lots of people complaining that this build is squishy and without damage. You guys are all wrong, SS VD is on the most broken build I have ever played. Literally standing in place and holding right-click while everything is dying and I'm barely scratched because of my max block and whatever life I'm getting back from The Surrender. Not even using cluster jewels, which would make this even more broken with Doryani's Lesson.

I noticed that you're still using the old skill tree.

Can I ask what tier maps you're on?

Thank you!
Coming off a Herald stacker meme build, I knew I'd be let down, but this build is actually pretty good. A great league starter until you can get something GG, but down in standard I'm having a fun time with it. Bosses are still a challenge (I was demolished in a T15 Desert Spring) but general mapping is fun.

Not fully optimzied yet, but I'm tryign something different with my gear. Got 12% fire doryani cluster jewel, but that's the only thing not on the passive tree.

The use of Imprense and Flammability aura meant I could do a 3L, so I'm only spending 2 mana per cast. I picked a few more shield nodes (started out on the zizarian variant) so I'm block capped at 75/75 without having to use a rumi. I have to say I'm really happy with Imprense, at least the fire version, so strongly recommend it as an alternative until you can get a fire pen version for bossing. It's ideal for map clearing though because when you shield charge into the packs, they explode most of the time before you ever click the wand.

Death's door is great for the bleed immunity, but otherwise not a good choice because i'm losing significant health, only at 6,400 right now. The QoL until I get a corrupted blood jewel is nice.

Headhunter, of course, just makes the build hum while mapping. If I get the right mods I'm up at around 8,300 HP and 3,700 ES.

Wand is nothing special, but good enough that T16 mobs melt. Just bossing, as others mentioned, is grueling and an exercise in patience. T16 Chimera went down eventually, deathless. Just don't get cocky like I did and die to stun lock.
Последняя редакция: Pinkalicious. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 23:10:04
This build is very strong, I may switch over to LL for more dmg but I already have tons at the moment, everything is just melting and I haven't died since leveling. I don't really understand what people are complaining about on this build, or maybe they aren't reading thoroughly. My next upgrade should be a helm with spellslinger cooldown recovery or reduced mana reserve and a nearby enemy fire resist mod, but currently spending a lot of currency to help some friends out.

Just wished i had more frames! :D
Последняя редакция: Tramazings. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 23:27:23
'Fire damage leeched as life' on an amulet works like Doryani's Lesson, correct?
IGN - Ziddyroc
"
Sed1tion написал:
DPS when?

i did awakener 6 in 4 minutes with the gear linked at lvl 92.
"
Orion5452 написал:
It's a great build, only i have one problem, since i updated the passive skill tree i felt the tankiness in the build has going down, bossing was slow but i could endure a lot of damage, now i can endure elmental damage because glorious vanity but physical damage wrecks me up i am doing something wrong?

Here is my gear

Btw i can get a better wand or that one is enough?

My character currently has 7k hp and like 2k armor, which isn't a lot but vs hits it can still be like a 5% reduction. You also have really bad flasks, you probably die the most in maps, and with flasks like those, i do not blame you.

My basic strategy is have my gear scale my damage, not my skill tree, so since you've specced your skill tree in damage, you're naturally squishier.
Последняя редакция: ancine. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 2:03:35
"
ancine написал:
"
Sed1tion написал:
DPS when?

i did awakener 6 in 4 minutes with the gear linked at lvl 92.

Good for you. Map clearing is good unless you uber juice.
Squishiest character I have ever leveled. Seems tanky now although cant avoid the one shots so much. Very bad league start and no currency for the chest piece, maybe thats the missing piece to the puzzle!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация