[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Shecutor написал:
why ppl use the agnostic with timeless jevel ?

because the timeless jewel change the stat on "The Agnostic" to "Divine Flesh".
It gives you:
- All Damage bypasses energy shield
- 50% Elemental damage taken as chaos damage
- +10% to maximum chaos rasistance

with caped chaos res. you get 85% chaos res. and get 50% of ele damage ca chaos damage.... this is a huge defence boost!
guys for VD do you need to buy MTX to play this build? when i start spamming my FPS is like 50-60, which is still fine but server seems to be laggin behind and I can feel noticable delay which feels more like lag / server catching up.

I hoped this league will be better with vulcan and culling but does not seem like that yet.
"
Hollycz написал:
guys for VD do you need to buy MTX to play this build? when i start spamming my FPS is like 50-60, which is still fine but server seems to be laggin behind and I can feel noticable delay which feels more like lag / server catching up.

I hoped this league will be better with vulcan and culling but does not seem like that yet.

i only play this build with sunglasses :-D
Hi , few questions - is it ok to change ascendency order?
Why wait till level 35/38 before using barrage?

Thx =)
"
Frenzy, Barrage Support, Combustion, Inspiration
OR

Frenzy, Inspiration, Barrage support, Combustion. In which case, you drop Combustion from the wand and you put in whatever you want (Like Cold Snap)

In the OP's gem setup section, this part has the same gems just listed in a different order. Can you please restate what the options are for single target attack? I'm using an ele weakness setup right now. Barrage, ele weakness, curse on hit, inspiration. Should I switch?
to:

did a little upgrade today , got lucky
Althou,, Any thoughs about the skill.. ? use it or not ? i mean ... Its free realestate XD , but seriously.. do i get any advantage out of it

Последняя редакция: deathforce2. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 12:02:26
'Fire damage leeched as life' on an amulet works with this build, yes? As a holdover until Dory's on a cluster.
IGN - Ziddyroc
So I have been upgrading the gears for more damage and now I'm clearing red maps quite well, but still struggle with bossing and I wonder how you guys are able to tank the bosses? (currently at 5.8k life and 3.7k armor)

1. I've been getting gears with armor - should I base my defense on evasion instead?
2. Or does survivability come with more damage e.g. leech?
3. Also want to ask if added fire damage to the wand is important or high increased % spell damage alone is good enough?

My PoB is below if anyone is interested.
Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/5Qwe4ZmZ
"
yan623 написал:
So I have been upgrading the gears for more damage and now I'm clearing red maps quite well, but still struggle with bossing and I wonder how you guys are able to tank the bosses? (currently at 5.8k life and 3.7k armor)

1. I've been getting gears with armor - should I base my defense on evasion instead?
2. Or does survivability come with more damage e.g. leech?
3. Also want to ask if added fire damage to the wand is important or high increased % spell damage alone is good enough?

My PoB is below if anyone is interested.
Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/5Qwe4ZmZ

I think you need more life - I'm at red maps with 7k health and haven't died
Hey I have a rlly importand question!

I have all 75%ress with the jewel on it but i only get 75%max chaos ress but you say i need 85% so how i get there because in your poebuild guide i didn't find the result. :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация