[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
emperorpipi написал:
I would like to ask about modifiers' choices. Does spell vs fire makes differences? Like I'm currently crafting a wand that had a high spell damage but I keep reading for this guide its recommended with flatfire damage but why?
Curious what wand stats could give this build the highest dps.

Spellslinger adds the flat fire of your wand to your spells. Spell damage is okey but increased fire damage is better because it scales the explosion damage from DD and VD which spell damage does not.
I have ring enchants for minus mana costs but I reserve way too much mana. What do? https://pastebin.com/xTQYcsjr
What items should I upgrade now? I think in:
other Wand or mine is ok?
or
Xibaqua (only more 1% i take 85% and ready)
Im loving this build, is my first time using Spellslinger!
Ps: My gems are in progress, ignore it... I have 1-2ex ish for now.

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: p4ndi0n. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 20:08:07
Other question, what pantheons i follow ?
"
p4ndi0n написал:
What items should I upgrade now? I think in:
other Wand or mine is ok?
or
Xibaqua (only more 1% i take 85% and ready)
Im loving this build, is my first time using Spellslinger!
Ps: My gems are in progress, ignore it... I have 1-2ex ish for now.

Thanks!

man, that wand....id love to have that
For recovery, is the biggest piece the shaper shield? I was having a rough go in t5+, so i switched back to my jugg to farm items. I got the trigger spell craft, but dont have a shield yet. Presuming i need both to have decent healing?
Can you guys explain how Cooldown Recovery Speed affects DPS? Just more fireballs per second, that's it?
So ... undertaker or deflection on amulet ?

i notice with undetaker u lose the 75% block to projectile attack damage .

is this a stat to be ignored or not ?

my main question is will i lose defence or not ?
What do you think about a medium cluster jewel with: Wish for Death and Master of Fear? Is it worth it?

Regarding the build, i'm pretty happy with it. No issues on T15/T16 even though i have kinda bad gear (no drops for me this league...only one ex and 2-3 items 20c worth).
"
joint77 написал:
What do you think about a medium cluster jewel with: Wish for Death and Master of Fear? Is it worth it?

Yes I'm playing with one and its just more QoL really, cull is nice to have!
IGN: FluffyMetamorph

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация