[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Lyxara написал:

What tree do you mean? I feel pretty tanky if im not retarded to one shot myself at the race course boss and I dont jump into packs...but thats with a lot of builds ;)

Yours is based off the new tree.

I'm also 60+ ex short of your build (just based on the few things I price checked), and it's completely unattainable for me this league.

Any rare mob with "resists elemental damage" has been a pretty slow burn, but otherwise I'm not having too much trouble (I'm at about T7's now).

I might need to rethink the direction I'm taking.
Последняя редакция: Covidicus. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 12:56:37

Don't need Doryani's with a lucky timeless jewel

Summary:
Glorious Vanity Xibaqua #874
Dynamo changed to Revitalising flames 31% fire damage + .2% fire damage leech

2% block
1 % spell dodge
8% chaos
on the smalls
Последняя редакция: quigglesworth. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 17:45:57
"
MikeyTwoGuns написал:
Is the high level skill tree at level 100 or something?

There's no way you can have enough passive points to get the entire lifewheel around constitution and still have enough left over to get everything else.

I'm looking at my skill tree right now, I'm level 93, and I still need 5 points for the rest of the constitution life area, 2 for the small fettle cluster jewel and another 1 for agnostic. That's still one point short assuming you max your char out at level 100 which most people won't do.

Also 93... I believe that Spiritual Aid isn’t accounted for in the tree in the OP. You basically have to decide if you want to use Large Cluster for Doryani’s Lesson or just more jewels (or even something else that I haven’t bothered to look into). I have fire leech in my amulet right now, so I went with more jewels, which allows me to slot a corrupting blood jewel more easily.
Really enjoying the build.

I'm starting to transition to cluster jewel setup and am hoping someone can advise on optimal large and small passives to look for on the large, medium and small jewels.

Maybe like high / medium/ low cost modifiers to look for.

I browsed the forum pages and couldn't find anything.

Much appreciated!
"
kidafrankenstein написал:

I'm starting to transition to cluster jewel setup and am hoping someone can advise on optimal large and small passives to look for on the large, medium and small jewels.

Much appreciated!

Hey, Im playing with a 1 large / 2 medium / 1 small cluster setup which is this:

large cluster 8 passives: doryani's lesson + sadist
medium cluster #1 4 passives: Quality of Life culling + unnerve- Master of Fear + Wish for Death
medium cluster #2 5 passives: Cooked alive + Cremator (5 passives on medium is same as 4)
small cluster 2 passives: fettle

you could however go with the large one with prismatic heart/doryanis which is a bit cheaper
I really like the cull from wish for death (must have curse on hit ring/frenzy)

I switched from the high life version of this build to the cluster setup and my dmg nearly double with only losing 800hp...so it's definitely worth it ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 21:48:08
"
Lyxara написал:
"
kidafrankenstein написал:

Much appreciated!

Hey, Im playing with a 1 large / 2 medium / 1 small cluster setup which is this:

large cluster 8 passives: doryani's lesson + sadist
medium cluster #1 4 passives: Quality of Life culling + unnerve- Master of Fear + Wish for Death
medium cluster #2 5 passives: Cooked alive + Cremator (5 passives on medium is same as 4)
small cluster 2 passives: fettle

you could however go with the large one with prismatic heart/doryanis which is a bit cheaper
I really like the cull from wish for death (must have curse on hit ring/frenzy)

I switched from the high life version of this build to the cluster setup and my dmg nearly double with only losing 800hp...so it's definitely worth it ;)

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've been looking at your build & gear. Very slick.

If I already have life leech from fire damage on my ammy would you recommend something besides Doryani's? And if so which?

Any other build or gear tips as I transition to clusters (or generally)?
"
Lyxara написал:
"
joint77 написал:
What do you think about a medium cluster jewel with: Wish for Death and Master of Fear? Is it worth it?

Yes I'm playing with one and its just more QoL really, cull is nice to have!

sorry for asking a dumb question, but if we dont have a Curse on hit ring like you do, would the original setup of Bone offering-wave of conviction- elemental weakness in the trigger wand be enough to utilize master of fear and wish for death cluster jewel?
Hey, so im currently leveling up this build and got all the gear i need to get the build started with max out res including Chaos res. I have about 5 ex to spare and was wondering what else should i get from here?
Последняя редакция: dpham99. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 1:35:51
edit: found out on my own
Последняя редакция: babicko. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 3:19:51
Managed to craft this:

Question is, would 30% Spellslinger CDR result in a bigger difference in singletarget dps compared to +1 VD?

How much CDR do I actually need?
Mirror of Kalandra: 10/18/2018

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация