[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

How do I get a shield drop that has recover % mana or life when you block modifier? I dont seem to find this drop at all for me. Is it must be a shaper influenced map or something?
Pretty difficult to get immune to corrupted blood on HC right now, and corrupted blood just murders this build outright.
Hi

Just a quick question.

Do we get ignited, chilled & shocked from this build ?

If so where does it come from ?

"
Sentry001 написал:
Hi

Just a quick question.

Do we get ignited, chilled & shocked from this build ?

If so where does it come from ?

Shocked and Chilled -> Corpse_Pact Necromancer Ascendancy

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corpse_Pact
have 2 quick questions:
1. how to kill atziri (reflection part of encounter)
2. inpulsa is good only for map clearing that we already have 0 problems and very bad for sirus? what is the best body armor for sirus like bosses?
Hey, what does CDR do for our damage? sorry if this has been answered already.
This might be a dumb question but why the 5 Minion Damage nodes only bone offering is a minion skill.
"
narekbanks написал:
Hey, what does CDR do for our damage? sorry if this has been answered already.

Because CDR decrease the CD of spellslinger. So you use your skills faster

"
Lord_Seti написал:
This might be a dumb question but why the 5 Minion Damage nodes only bone offering is a minion skill.

Because we take Spiritual Aid on our tree (increased and reduction to minion damage also affect you)

Последняя редакция: Yunalescaaa. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 11:26:23
So I hit 98 with this build, got some new items and can safely say again that it is prolly one of the best builds, if not the best build I've ever played. I'm not follwing a 100% the tree in this guide but its a variation of it and can give people an idea what else to do.

I got my hands on some nice items, the CDR is insane when it comes to single target dps...

please note that on the belt the energy shield roll will be changed to "take less dmg from crit strikes" when I finally get another defence mod removal...

Not only safe, also the dps is huge, heres a 3 minute A8 kill if someone wants to see me in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHpDFWAVTPE

IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 12:42:27
I love your build but bosses' fight are way too long. How do you manage to improve it ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация