[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
dpham99 написал:

that.... seems a lot easier than what i was thinking. Im sure that fracture mod is gonna be a pain to get.

I bought it for some good money lol :D
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Hey everyone I've been loving the build so far and wanted to start crafting some better gear. My questions are simply which base is best for shaper shield, and wand. Also does the wand need to be touched by something like elder/warlord or something? Also is ilvl 85 best? Thanks everyone!
Some beginner’s mechanics questions (that I assume have been hashed out somewhere in the last 170+ pages):

a) Why Elemental Weakness instead of Flammability? Volatile Dead and Detonate Dead are both Fire spells and Desecrate is a Chaos spell so doesn’t gain anything from Elemental Weakness, and poe.ninja is showing Flammability as more common

b) Why Steelskin instead of Molten Shell (or Immortal Call)? Molten Shell seems like a more common choice and a longer uptime

c) Why both Shield Charge and Flame Dash? I can see Shield Charge giving Fortify, so why a second movement skill since Flame Dash isn’t linked to a low-level Arcane Surge?
Ok, I think I have finally got some decent gear together.

Got a few items for what I think are steals. Got my inpulsa 5L, boots, and shield for 6ex total. Everything else was max 20c (wand, rings, belt, gloves were a drop, helmet was 1c but sucks).

Going to work on 6 linking the inpulsa soon.

Also got the timeless jewel and the sadist/cremator/doryani jewel.

Right now I want to upgrade my helmet...everyone seems to be getting the spellslinger cooldown mod, but the guide has the VD +1 corpse mod as BIS.

Which one would be recommended?
"
c3rement написал:
Some beginner’s mechanics questions (that I assume have been hashed out somewhere in the last 170+ pages):

a) Why Elemental Weakness instead of Flammability? Volatile Dead and Detonate Dead are both Fire spells and Desecrate is a Chaos spell so doesn’t gain anything from Elemental Weakness, and poe.ninja is showing Flammability as more common

b) Why Steelskin instead of Molten Shell (or Immortal Call)? Molten Shell seems like a more common choice and a longer uptime

c) Why both Shield Charge and Flame Dash? I can see Shield Charge giving Fortify, so why a second movement skill since Flame Dash isn’t linked to a low-level Arcane Surge?

a) ele weakness is used by some ppl when they dont have flammability on hit

b) def skill is something you have to decide for yourself, I'm running immortal call for example

c) shield charge cant jump over things or over gaps, flame dash can - I'm not using shield charge at all since I don't jump into packs.

"
Covidicus написал:
Ok, I think I have finally got some decent gear together.

Got a few items for what I think are steals. Got my inpulsa 5L, boots, and shield for 6ex total. Everything else was max 20c (wand, rings, belt, gloves were a drop, helmet was 1c but sucks).

Going to work on 6 linking the inpulsa soon.

Also got the timeless jewel and the sadist/cremator/doryani jewel.

Right now I want to upgrade my helmet...everyone seems to be getting the spellslinger cooldown mod, but the guide has the VD +1 corpse mod as BIS.

Which one would be recommended?

CDR is nice to get the 69% treshhold, haven't put a lot of thought into VD +1 since hte cdr is overall more dps since less time more balls
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
c3rement написал:

a) Because a 20/20 Elemental Weakness will offer more -Fire resistance than a 20/20 Flammability. This is due to the Quality bonus on the Ele Weakness gem. It also helps with the Lightning Damage on WoC, as well it is preferred in groups to single element curses.

b) Molten Shell is better on very high armour builds I believe. Immortal Call eats your endurance charges.

c) Shield Charge cannot jump gaps / walls. And sometimes you don't move when you use it, depending on cursor placement. Flame Dash is a very nice gtfo mobility to have. Speeds up clear by having both, and saves you in tight situations with "don't stand in the bad" ground effects since it is a teleport (blink).
Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 15:03:44
So I'm crafting an amulet for this build, was looking for the prefixes to be +1 fire gems, life, and life leech on a Warlord amulet. I hit fire pen while harvest crafting for the +1 gems and I'm wondering - is the +1 gems going to be a significant DPS increase enough to roll over fire pen, or is it worth keeping? Especially considering that this build struggles more with bosses than regular clearing.
Q: Do i need total 85% chaos resist, or does glorious vanity gives the additional 10%? My chaos resist stayed at 75% while other resists went up by 10%. thanks
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 написал:
Q: Do i need total 85% chaos resist, or does glorious vanity gives the additional 10%? My chaos resist stayed at 75% while other resists went up by 10%. thanks

Divine Flesh gives +10% to maximum chaos res

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Flesh
Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 15:56:54
"
Evernothing написал:
"
dagul23 написал:

Divine Flesh gives +10% to maximum chaos res

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Flesh

Lol nvm, forgot to click on passive X))
If you can't control it, STOP.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация