[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Echosyp написал:
Anyone check out my character and give me some tips? can't kill any boss without dying 20+ times. Just died 32 times trying to kill Doedre the Vile at lvl 57

It looks like you are following the 3.10 version, which is not as strong as the 3.11 update.

You can regret & re-buy about 22 points.

Get rid of Discipline & Training, Retribution, Mind Over Matter, Shaper, Essence Extraction, Lightning Walker, Arcane Will, Deep Wisdom.

Get Glancing Blows first. Then Call to Arms, Endurance, Stamina. Divine Judgment & Bloodless, then head back to Constitution area.

You can save a few more points by moving your Jewel near start location to one of the spots on teh left side of tree.

Your tree should look more like this when done at your current level of 61: https://pastebin.com/8MTG6R8q

Here is my PoB @ lvl 87: https://pastebin.com/pXgvAciN

Also, you have not done the Lab. You can do regular and Cruel Lab at your level to pick up Commander of Darkness & Plaguebringer.
Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 12:06:16
"
Lyxara написал:
"
dpham99 написал:
"
Lyxara написал:

yes, you need the cold mod before because you can't roll it, its a temple mod (atzoatl)

if you import your character to PoB or ingame what value does it give you?

Because I have the 30% enchant on helm + 20 cdr on belt and I'm at 70% cdr ingame, without any boot cdr.

OHHHH i didnt realize spellslinger also gives 19 percent! Shoot, i might as well sell the boots for some money then.
yeah im at 70% because its 21/20 :D

Thanks for all your helm this past few days!! I'm trying to learn how to craft a GG wand, but its a bit overwhelming
Последняя редакция: dpham99. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 12:10:30
"
dpham99 написал:

Thanks for all your helm this past few days!! I'm trying to learn how to craft a GG wand, but its a bit overwhelming

good luck with the wand, I used a lot of currency already, around 15 ex, not factoring in the fractured base, and decided against it to go further, im happy with what I got now
it's not perfect but enough to melt sirius 8 in around 2 minutes

IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 12:21:00
FINALLY got myself an inpulsa - damage output/map clear is like night and day now, but im still feeling some heat on bosses. i know this build isnt a single target boss stomp build, but would like advice where to improve next for my gear

(the shield gem slot isnt really empty, just moving stuff around at the moment)
"
Lyxara написал:
"
dpham99 написал:

good luck with the wand, I used a lot of currency already, around 15 ex, not factoring in the fractured base, and decided against it to go further, im happy with what I got now

Nice wand! What's the 109% fire damage with the different color text from? < --crafting noob
IGN - Ziddyroc
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
FINALLY got myself an inpulsa - damage output/map clear is like night and day now, but im still feeling some heat on bosses. i know this build isnt a single target boss stomp build, but would like advice where to improve next for my gear

(the shield gem slot isnt really empty, just moving stuff around at the moment)

prolly a wand with flat fire dmg and trigger socketed spells, ele weakness can be linked with frenzy CoH - with the trigger wand you can go combustion, wave of conviction and bone offering to get even more - fire res on the enemy.

shield with %life on block, +1 to fire skill gems helps a lot aswell but as said before in another gear help, I can't really give a shopping list, rather check with yourself whats affordable

"
Ziddyroc написал:
"
Lyxara написал:
"
dpham99 написал:

Nice wand! What's the 109% fire damage with the different color text from? < --crafting noob

thats the fractured mod, its fixed on the item - cant scour it off, change it with divine or w/e
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 12:29:45
"
Evernothing написал:

Here is my PoB @ lvl 87: https://pastebin.com/pXgvAciN

Nice POB, I'm also following the same logic for a better survival.
Might go more damage focuse while getting better gear.
Since I'm on PS4 prices are very inflated.

https://pastebin.com/R646h1GA
Experimenting with double curse right now.
"
Lyxara написал:
"
dpham99 написал:

I'm assuming the process after getting the base is just block suffix then continuously augment fire/remove fire until you get the one you want?
"
dpham99 написал:
"
Lyxara написал:
"
dpham99 написал:

I'm assuming the process after getting the base is just block suffix then continuously augment fire/remove fire until you get the one you want?

well, thats one way but to ensure atleast a high flat fire I used the highest anger essences and stopped at those prefixes and finished it.
"
Lyxara написал:

well, thats one way but to ensure atleast a high flat fire I used the highest anger essences and stopped at those prefixes and finished it.

that.... seems a lot easier than what i was thinking. Im sure that fracture mod is gonna be a pain to get.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация