[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Lyxara написал:
"
dpham99 написал:
Spent the last 2 days crafting CDR gear. I can definitely tell my boss kills are getting faster, but still need to get more damage on wand and craft a 1/1 amulet.
Could someone give me some feedback on my gear?

elemental damage with attack skills does nothing for the dps, rather get a crit augment for reduced dmg from crit strikes

lvl 21 detonate dead helps aswell

you dont need helm, belt and boots cdr, heres the breakpoint:

69%+ (requires belt, boots and merciless enchantment / belt and eternal enchantment)

90%+ (requires an effectictive level 26 gem, belt, boots, and eternal enchantment)

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/

gloves could have " damage with hits against chilled enemies" (temple mod) and enchant leeching dmg/flask dmg

and the wand as you said already :)

Theres two things im a bit confused about though. This is my first league crafting would you need to find gloves that already has the chill mod then work around that? Also it says 69 percent for our breakpoint, but adding gloves, belt, and boot enchant is only 65%. Am i missing something?
"
ThePeeko написал:
"

"

Hi everyone! Been loving VDSS, has been treating me well so far. I'm into t14-16 maps now and feel like my survivability is not the best. Damage seems fine except for bosses which is expected with my current gear.

I have about 9-10ex to spend right now, and I'm lost on how to spend it efficiently for max dps/survivability improvement. For example, I don't want to spend it all on 1 item when I'd be better off slightly improving 3-4 items instead. I've been following Ziz's build for the most part btw.

Until I can get reduced reservation for Conc effect, I've also been going back and forth between Ele focus and Hypothermia as the 6th link, since I can't really tell which is better. I also don't know if I have enough currency to switch to ES/Low Life, or if it's even worth it... If anyone is willing to share their experience I'd appreciate it a lot!

Sorry about the many questions lol, just a little confused right now.

Any help guys? It would be much appreciated! :)
Guys what do you think of an empower support level 4 instead of hypothermia?
"
dpham99 написал:

Theres two things im a bit confused about though. This is my first league crafting would you need to find gloves that already has the chill mod then work around that? Also it says 69 percent for our breakpoint, but adding gloves, belt, and boot enchant is only 65%. Am i missing something?

yes, you need the cold mod before because you can't roll it, its a temple mod (atzoatl)

if you import your character to PoB or ingame what value does it give you?

Because I have the 30% enchant on helm + 20 cdr on belt and I'm at 70% cdr ingame, without any boot cdr.
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Lyxara написал:
"
jrockenstein написал:

One thing I am curious about, the anointment for deflection seems, maybe overkill(?) but I guess would be necessary.

you can also run undertaker, gives some damage and life regen after consuming a corpse

Thanks! To be truthful, I still die sometimes, but I would like to think that is the lack of CDR or perhaps just gearing in general. I happened to have something laying around with Arsonist on it for giggles.
What pantheons are recommended?
"
Lyxara написал:
"
dpham99 написал:

yes, you need the cold mod before because you can't roll it, its a temple mod (atzoatl)

Because I have the 30% enchant on helm + 20 cdr on belt and I'm at 70% cdr ingame, without any boot cdr.

OHHHH i didnt realize spellslinger also gives 19 percent! Shoot, i might as well sell the boots for some money then.
Последняя редакция: dpham99. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 11:00:28
"
ThePeeko написал:
"
ThePeeko написал:
"

"

Hi everyone! Been loving VDSS, has been treating me well so far. I'm into t14-16 maps now and feel like my survivability is not the best. Damage seems fine except for bosses which is expected with my current gear.

I have about 9-10ex to spend right now, and I'm lost on how to spend it efficiently for max dps/survivability improvement. For example, I don't want to spend it all on 1 item when I'd be better off slightly improving 3-4 items instead. I've been following Ziz's build for the most part btw.

Until I can get reduced reservation for Conc effect, I've also been going back and forth between Ele focus and Hypothermia as the 6th link, since I can't really tell which is better. I also don't know if I have enough currency to switch to ES/Low Life, or if it's even worth it... If anyone is willing to share their experience I'd appreciate it a lot!

Sorry about the many questions lol, just a little confused right now.

Any help guys? It would be much appreciated! :)

Alright so, definitely the wand is the biggest upgrade since ur missing the flat fire completely. rings are fine, helmet has the -9 to nearby enemies, lacking res/life but works I guess. It's hard to tell what items you want to fix, I cannot give you a "shopping list" I can only give you examples. Either you check poe.ninja
here: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Necromancer&item=Inpulsas-Broken-Heart&skill=Volatile-Dead,Detonate-Dead&volatile-dead-support=Hypothermia-Support

or you can look at my gear, I have to say that it is absolutely not necessary to get that level of gear to perform well, but can give you ideas in what direction you can build your character.

Cluster Jewels is also an investment you can go for, it gives huge amount of damage (sadist, doryanis lesson, cremator, etc...)

If you're looking for what type of wand the upgrade should go, I have one for sale where we can talk ingame if you are interested that is affordable for you

ignore the price tag for now, its not up to date

if more questions appear a lot of people hit me up ingame @BallFarmingAllDay for more specific questions, im more than happy to help where I can
"
What pantheons are recommended?

I'm running Brine King and Gruthkul for the most part, too lazy to switch it for bosses as well and works fine :D
"
dpham99 написал:
"
Lyxara написал:
"
dpham99 написал:

OHHHH i didnt realize spellslinger also gives 19 percent! Shoot, i might as well sell the boots for some money then.
yeah im at 70% because its 21/20 :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация