[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks! This build rocks :D I just started leveling it yesterday because I was bored of my cycloner and just now killed awakener A8 with it. Not deathless because I ran out of flasks in phase 3 so player issue right there also all my gems are still lv 19 without quality^^. If anyone still has any doupt about if this build can do endgame I hope this helps. Here is my POB from the awakener kill (I have no clue if the calcs are all reasonable but again killed awakener with it so good enough):
https://pastebin.com/UUgfWw1L

I do have some nice endgame items but this is my second char this league so had some spare ex. Total investment about 12 ex I'd say. Crafted helm myself just using fossils (craftofexile.com is your friend).
I forgot how satisfying the Inpulsa explosions can be.
Cheers man!
Just respected my Bane Occ into this and it's doing really well. Feels like i can't die aside from random Kosis 1 shot in wave 20 lol.

"
Последняя редакция: v3n48. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 8:47:28
so anyone know whats the optimal CDR? with our ever changing atk speed I am looking for a number that always helps regardless and hopefully it will incrase single target dps and wont feel like I am skipping casts.

btw another guy is runnin VD + DD in his set up and it feels nice. with VD it is like you need to wait a bit before ballz starts to move and when there are mobs around it does not kill what you need. hypothermia does not add that much dps (imho 39% is quite nice but prob not as nice as 2 dps skills). I doubt you guys can do this with your HP build as I had to put in enlighten 4, move things around etc. and finally got HoA, Anger, Discipline and 2 slingers.
otherwise I can run only VD + zealotry aura.

I will grab CoA 1x, maybe 2x for more dps but I am thinking that 1 ring with nice rolls + cheaper boots or belt with CDR might do more. I found 69% to be magic number (<3 sure is) but dude miscalculated with the needs, 30% helmet, 21% gem is 51%, so you would need belt and boots with CDR. Tho 15% boots + crafted 10% on belt would get you there.

so any thoughts on CDR?
This is a great build, solid thinking. I went with a couple of additional layered defences since some heavy hitters brings me down.

I added a watchers eye with 10% physical taken as fire damage to increase it.
To leverage it I got a AUL's uprising with purity of fire and also got fire resistance up to 80% by doing that. I also made some different choices in the tree so I enchanted it with soul of steel.

And I got lucky and found a chest with reduced critical damage taken:

Anyone feeling squishy need to pay attention to a couple of things.

Do not underestimate block chance. Make sure you grab it.
Do not underestimate to take physical damage as fire damage
Life... :)

Anyway, this is a great build idea. Well done.
I feel like I'm struggling a lot with damage. I'm not sure what my next upgrade would be to fix my damage issue, if anybody has some tips that would be appreciated.

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Vaaroth. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 12:48:45
"
Vaaroth написал:
I feel like I'm struggling a lot with damage. I'm not sure what my next upgrade would be to fix my damage issue, if anybody has some tips that would be appreciated.

Скрытый текст

First I would go for Gem quality and Gem levels, or, if you level them to 20 and then trun them into 1/20 one by one.

The other stuff depends on budget and availability or your crafting rng/knowledge:

Wand with more dmg, fire penetration on amulet, cooldown on belt and boots, -% fire res on helmet (item lvl must be 85+ and either elder or warlord) and finally awakened gems, they make a huge difference. also nice on gloves is increaded damage against chilled enemies.

If you stick to your stygian, I would try to get a jewel with block and 35+ life on it, maybe even blind, and to get stats and res elsewhere.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
what do you think about the LL build that there are on poe ninja? i'd like to try VD but i don't know the keys difference between the life and LL version.
how i link a item in forum?
T-T i try killed the elder but it get 5 min ... need a help '-'
Последняя редакция: brunogoru. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 14:29:03
Looks like a awesome build, and it feels good, but somehow I lack damage it feels like. I've tried crafting the wand but havent gotten anything that great, but iam not sure how to compare the weapon that I have and the ones on trade site. :/
How would you guys upgrade the gear? Iam currently trying to get -res on a new 86 ilvl warlords helmet, but other than that iam not quite sure where to look for upgrades.

Could someone have a look and help me out what to look for? :)

Скрытый текст

ingame name - WetLock
Последняя редакция: WetLock. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 14:53:33
"
WetLock написал:
Looks like a awesome build, and it feels good, but somehow I lack damage it feels like. I've tried crafting the wand but havent gotten anything that great, but iam not sure how to compare the weapon that I have and the ones on trade site. :/
How would you guys upgrade the gear? Iam currently trying to get -res on a new 86 ilvl warlords helmet, but other than that iam not quite sure where to look for upgrades.

Could someone have a look and help me out what to look for? :)

Скрытый текст

is it lower than in my Simulacrum video? If so, i really can't help you lol, your damage should be the same as mine

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация