[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Magillanica написал:
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
AAAAALSO, just got my bigboy wand

That's a good wand! I guess it has 1 open prefix? If that's the case then you can try Harvest augment fire, it can hit:
- +1 Fire Spell Gem: jackpot!
- Fire as extra chaos: not bad, and if needed you can remove chaos and augment fire again
- Fire DOT multiplier: can't fix unfortunately
- Adds Fire Damage: good for spellslinger, definitely worth keeping if it rolls well. If it doesn't roll well then you can remove attack and augment fire again.

according to POB fire dot mult is a major dps gain for me because more than half of my VD dmg comes from ignite

https://pastebin.com/0RXqMs1F
welcome to path of trading!
Последняя редакция: meumaxu. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 9:48:10
Do you guys have any idea why my bone offering is not triggered?
"
Archybild написал:
Do you guys have any idea why my bone offering is not triggered?

The buff will not land on you until you have the Mistress of Sacrifice node from Labyrinth.
Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 14:04:00
Great guide, well written, tx! I'm planning to play it as my second char in Harvest.

Question, if i dont like shield charge and plan to replace it with only Flame dash, any idea with the last gem in the link :

Flame Dash - Faster casting - Fortify - ??

Maybe something like arcane surge?

Enduring cry would go with Desecrate - Spellslinger - Spell cascade

"
MRHolytear24 написал:
Great guide, well written, tx! I'm planning to play it as my second char in Harvest.

Question, if i dont like shield charge and plan to replace it with only Flame dash, any idea with the last gem in the link :

Flame Dash - Faster casting - Fortify - ??

Maybe something like arcane surge?

Enduring cry would go with Desecrate - Spellslinger - Spell cascade

fortify wont work with flame dash... use arcane surge for more dps
https://pastebin.com/By5pwBDR

What i can improve to get better single target damage?
Thanks for the post.

I just killed A8 Sirus. Check my character.

Some improvements I can list for now:
1. an amulet with fire skill level
2. a good wand with high fire damage and fire spell level.
3. a shield with fire damage and fire skill level.
4. cooldown recovery on belt and boot.

I'd like to know other possible improvements if there is any.

Also, some questions:
1. I am using -20 CD helmet. I'd like to know for helmet which one is better, -20 CD or -9 fire res, condersing I cannot afford to buy an influenced helmet with the correct enchantment.
2. I use storm brand with the elemental equilibrium ring (Malachai). Haven't see anyone else use it with this build. I'd like to know your comments about this ring.
"
Maniuu написал:
https://pastebin.com/By5pwBDR

What i can improve to get better single target damage?

+1 level of fire and/or dex gems on amulet

Add # to # fire damage on your wand (if possible with a add # to # fire damage to spell)

69% cooldown recovery speed (19% on spellslinger, 20% on belt or boots and 30% on helmet)

"
Zbalpha написал:
Thanks for the post.

I just killed A8 Sirus. Check my character.

Some improvements I can list for now:
1. an amulet with fire skill level
2. a good wand with high fire damage and fire spell level.
3. a shield with fire damage and fire skill level.
4. cooldown recovery on belt and boot.

I'd like to know other possible improvements if there is any.

Also, some questions:
1. I am using -20 CD helmet. I'd like to know for helmet which one is better, -20 CD or -9 fire res, condersing I cannot afford to buy an influenced helmet with the correct enchantment.
2. I use storm brand with the elemental equilibrium ring (Malachai). Haven't see anyone else use it with this build. I'd like to know your comments about this ring.

1--30% helmet, to reach 69% cooldown recovery speed (need more on your belt or need on your boots)

2- Didn't used it so I can't help you here. But the -20 res is annoying for chaos res and your glorious vanity since you have to craft chaos res on at least another item to compense these -20% chaos res. But the -50% fire res could be nice, but I think there is something wrong here with that since no one use it

Add fire damage to spell on your wand (it should be easy with remove non fire add fire)
My clearspeed is superb but still lacking some ST for sirius A8 and i feel a little bit and dying sometimes to random shit on juiced maps/guardians

Anybody can give me some insights on how to improve dps/suvival?

https://pastebin.com/e824grYP

Последняя редакция: meumaxu. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 21:56:08
"
PattyWin написал:
Hi Guys, iam new to this build and i like it very much.

My gear isnt good and there are so many items i would like to change. Problem is, i only have a few chaos orbs and i want to know if there is a possibility to improve my build with a few chaos orbs.

Here is my gear:

Thanks in advance :)

Due to reservation, you take 25% increased damage from spells all the time.
If you read the last few pages you will see a few easy crafts I posted to start the process of making some end game gear using your garden spending very little.
Последняя редакция: Vodkasheep. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 23:06:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация