[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Can someone explain me as a "Slinger-Newbie" how the dmg scales here? Are any "added Attack modifiers" now spell dmg, or just the Wand Attack Modifiers? Is it that way, that any local attack dmg modifier is transformed to spell dmg and the global attack modifiers are not? Like increased elemental dmg on attacks?

And how about Minion dmg? Is any Minion dmg modifier now boosting our spell dmg? So could i add "minion dmg support" as 6link?

How important is CDR in this build? I managed to grab a helm enchant for the 30%, but haven't been able to integrate the CDR on belt and boots yet.

I wasn't sure if the CDR is a survival thing, DPS thing, or both..

Also, here is my gear: Suggestions are most welcome.
Howdy everyone!

I love the build so far, but i feel that my singletarget dmg is a bit lackluster. The mapclear and lower tier bosses in amazing, but i will never be able to do a "easy and fast sirus A8". Easy sure, fast not a chance. I read that someone dropped A8 sirus on one "spinning phase" in the last phase, i need atleast 4-5 of those it feels like. Uber elder, shaper or even Red elder takes quite "long" seeing as my gear is worth quite some EX.

So any tips on what i can upgrade? Or have i missed something fundamental? I have about 9-10 EX that i can drop down on new item/items.

For the glorious vanity timeless jewler...i currently have 75%(90%) chaos resist. is that enough to start taking advantage of the gem/agnostic node?
Последняя редакция: Soulstrike628. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 11:21:13
"
Lyxara написал:

you can't add anything since it has 6 mods already, the fractured mod is a prefix, the "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" is a suffix. your wand is finished

Update: It works!
Hey, I would appreciate if someone could help with some clarifications.

I would like to know if the amulet below is any good for crafting and if yes, what crafting method I should go for to make it as good as possible for this build.

"
Soulstrike628 написал:
For the glorious vanity timeless jewler...i currently have 75%(90%) chaos resist. is that enough to start taking advantage of the gem/agnostic node?

Absolutely. You want ideally 75% (85%+) before you use it, which you have.

Once you apply the gem and take Divine Flesh node, 50% of your incoming elemental damage will turn to chaos, and therefore be mitigated by the now 85% capped chaos resist.
"
Marduk_HNT написал:

I would like to know if the amulet below is any good for crafting and if yes, what crafting method I should go for to make it as good as possible for this build.

Elder base doesn't have that many good mods for VD - fire leech, attack speed for frenzy and that's it. Hunter and warlord have +1lvl dex gems and +1lvl fire gems, but that would require an awakener orb of course. %fire leech mod is in warlord pool as well, hunter has some elemental penetration mods.

Umm, and just in case - if you vendor that coral base together with red/green/blue skill gems, you'll get an onyx base with better implicit, keeping the influence of course.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

So I hit this while chaos spamming with Harvest. Can someone who is better at crafting tell me where I go from here? I do not have the money to spend 10 ex or so on further crafting, so my guess would be:

- Remove Lightning
- Remove Speed or Critical (which mod is better for our build?)
- somehow block life regen (is that possible with bench craft?)
- augment flat life
- augment life on block

Is that the right way to do it? Would appreciate any input!
Последняя редакция: Cloudyworlds. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 15:08:08
"
dW2005 написал:
"
Marduk_HNT написал:

Elder base doesn't have that many good mods for VD - fire leech, attack speed for frenzy and that's it. Hunter and warlord have +1lvl dex gems and +1lvl fire gems, but that would require an awakener orb of course. %fire leech mod is in warlord pool as well, hunter has some elemental penetration mods.

Umm, and just in case - if you vendor that coral base together with red/green/blue skill gems, you'll get an onyx base with better implicit, keeping the influence of course.

Thanks mate!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация