[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
meumaxu написал:
My clearspeed is superb but still lacking some ST for sirius A8 and i feel a little bit and dying sometimes to random shit on juiced maps/guardians

Anybody can give me some insights on how to improve dps/suvival?

https://pastebin.com/e824grYP

it was recommended to me a few pages back to use vaal detonate dead as a nuke style attack. and its been a game changer for me, so that's one possible change you could make if you have the gem
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
"
meumaxu написал:
My clearspeed is superb but still lacking some ST for sirius A8 and i feel a little bit and dying sometimes to random shit on juiced maps/guardians

Anybody can give me some insights on how to improve dps/suvival?

https://pastebin.com/e824grYP

it was recommended to me a few pages back to use vaal detonate dead as a nuke style attack. and its been a game changer for me, so that's one possible change you could make if you have the gem

Yeag im using vaal DD to nuke single targets but i cant use it on fights like uber elder or sirius A8
welcome to path of trading!
Anyone know which is best for gloves.

added fire damage against burning.
increased damage with attacks against chilled.

If I understand the build right, all enemies are going to be chilled. Will they all be burning and ignited as well?
So, was following the advice from a few pages back and hitting some imbued wands with essences of woe to prep for harvest fracturing, and I hit T1 fire damage to spells as well:

I went ahead and crafted trigger on it as it increased my DPS over my previous wand. Is there anything I can do to keep crafting this wand that would be an improvement over the fracture method, like multi mod or something? I already fractured the essence prefix onto a different wand so just wondering which one I should keep crafting with.
"
EarfwormJim написал:
So, was following the advice from a few pages back and hitting some imbued wands with essences of woe to prep for harvest fracturing, and I hit T1 fire damage to spells as well:

I went ahead and crafted trigger on it as it increased my DPS over my previous wand. Is there anything I can do to keep crafting this wand that would be an improvement over the fracture method, like multi mod or something? I already fractured the essence prefix onto a different wand so just wondering which one I should keep crafting with.

for that wand? if you really want to use it add caster mod to give you spell crit suffix or chaos if you prefer resist to fill up the last suffix.

Remove lightning and then add fire to give you either fire as chaos, +1 to fire spell gems or what your more than likely going to get dumpster tier %fire damage. This would in NO way be an improvement over the fracture method.

It goes (T1 flat Fire attack damage essence) = (T3+%fire damage) > Fire as choas = (T1 essence %spell damage) = fire skill gem > flat Fire spell damage for my POB with some assumptions taken due to corpse explosion damage that spell damage doesn't factor into.
You go with spell damage because its a cheap alternative that isolates the third prefix as the ONLY fire mod on the item so you can roll it into whatever you want.
Последняя редакция: Vodkasheep. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 2:57:13
all gear sold
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 2:00:05

I almost finished crafting my wand. Now I could go for the "Remove non-Caster + Add Caster" craft to hit the multimod, which would result in a Castspeed suffix which I could then remove by using a Remove Speed craft.

But what's the best suffix to add? I was thinking of adding the fire% suffix. I could reroll that with "Remove non-caster, add caster" + "remove speed" again if I hit fire res or something.

Anything I'm missing?
"
HorstSchlemmer87 написал:

I almost finished crafting my wand. Now I could go for the "Remove non-Caster + Add Caster" craft to hit the multimod, which would result in a Castspeed suffix which I could then remove by using a Remove Speed craft.

But what's the best suffix to add? I was thinking of adding the fire% suffix. I could reroll that with "Remove non-caster, add caster" + "remove speed" again if I hit fire res or something.

Anything I'm missing?

you can't add anything since it has 6 mods already, the fractured mod is a prefix, the "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" is a suffix. your wand is finished
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 6:53:02
I'm pretty sure that you can remove the "Can have up to 3 crafted mods" with Harvest crafting. Since it's the only non-caster mod on that wand that isn't fractured, I should be able to remove it while keeping the 2 crafted mods.

At least I think I've done this before while crafting wands this season.
"
Caithster написал:
Anyone know which is best for gloves.

added fire damage against burning.
increased damage with attacks against chilled.

If I understand the build right, all enemies are going to be chilled. Will they all be burning and ignited as well?

burning damage for sure with spell power or unnerve + damage while leeching or damage while you have flask up
welcome to path of trading!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация