[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Evernothing написал:
"
AlehcraM написал:
"
Evernothing написал:
You only need to use 3 spellslingers before you get the Trigger a 'Socketed Spell when you use a Skill' wand craft.

You can only do it on a 5L or 6L if you drop the Detonate Dead I think. But you are past that point already.

Can you post a current PoB I can take a look at? Or take your account of private and I can load it myself.

Upgrades: Get Fire Leech or +1 Fire Skill Gems on Amulet. Replace Chernobog with a rare shield with the life recovery on block. Get runspeed on boots.

Hi, thanks for your info.

https://pastebin.com/DVervckv
Here's my PoB I believe.
My account name is AlehcraM.

Looking for upgrade paths to progress and have better experience as right now, I feel lacking in survivability and damage.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello there!

Already made some changes based on your info.

Though it seems like my current gears makes me pretty squishy, I tested to do tier 11 core map for pantheon and the place kills me pretty easily (doesnt have elem reflect).

Could it be possibly because I lack -Armor Stat Base on my gears?
Or do I need to get the Xibaqua jewel already at this point?

Thanks!

That PoB link didn't work, but I was able to pull from your profile.

Your existing build: https://pastebin.com/bgnUMtFS

You need your Uber Lab. Bone Offering is totally useless until you are able to pick up Mistress of Sacrifice.

I prefer Arcane Guarding to Mystic Bulwark, as I find it easier to cap my Attack Block & Spell Block that way.

Do not take Burning Bright on your Cluster if you have already.

Personally I feel like the path to Warriors Blood is not worth it until like lvl 95 - 100. You spend 7 points to get 15% inc Life and +20 flat. You could complete the Constitution area and pick up another Jewel Socket for the same 7 points at the moment.

Get either Undertaker or Deflection enchant on your Amulet using oils.

Get rid of Survival Secrets jewel near the top. It's garbage. Get a jewel with Increased fire Damage % / Increased Maximum Health % if you can.

Your Chaos Resistance needs to go up to 75% (85%) before you can use Glorious Vanity. Try to get some Amethyst rings with nice Ele /Chaos resist in the implicits. Try to get " -# Mana cost of non-channeling skills" on one of these, or on your amulet.

You also need some more Dexterity on gear so that you can regret the two large Dex nodes you took. I had to bounce between taking those and regretting them until I got good enough dex on gear.

Your Frenzy should be lvl 1. It's currently lvl 7
Flame Dash should be lvl 1. It's currently lvl 19 (You will not have the mana for it once you 6L Inpulsa)
You need your Uber Lab. Bone Offering is totally useless until you are able to pick up Mistress of Sacrifice.

This is probably the easiest & biggest defensive improvment you can make at the moment.

It looks like you are ready for Xibaqua now. You have the Chaos Res exactly where you need. If you can afford it, get it. Or try the div card route I have mentioned previously if you want to try to get it cheaper (1 in 5 gamble).
Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 18:24:00
I've put maybe 10 aug lifes on this amulet trying to hit fire damage leeched as life, and keep hitting the phys attack damage leech:

Just want to make sure that I'm not missing something, and that it's possible to eventually hit the fire leech mod by using augment life + remove attack/phys.
"
EarfwormJim написал:
I've put maybe 10 aug lifes on this amulet trying to hit fire damage leeched as life, and keep hitting the phys attack damage leech:

Just want to make sure that I'm not missing something, and that it's possible to eventually hit the fire leech mod by using augment life + remove attack/phys.

You need iLVL 68. I'm not sure if yours is. The attack roll you are getting is significantly more common than Life Leech, which is probably why you are seeing it so frequently.
"
Evernothing написал:
"
EarfwormJim написал:
Недоступно

You need iLVL 68. I'm not sure if yours is. The attack roll you are getting is significantly more common than Life Leech, which is probably why you are seeing it so frequently.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you hit it with fire instead of life, there's a better chance to hit it.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=2&bi=7425&i=|6|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Последняя редакция: gustahfan. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 18:58:13
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
gustahfan написал:
"
Evernothing написал:
"
EarfwormJim написал:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think if you hit it with fire instead of life, there's a better chance to hit it.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=2&bi=7425&i=|6|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

The amulet is ilvl 84. I think the attack roll has a 1750 weight compared to the 500 weight of the fire leech so it is more unlikely - just want to make sure that it's actually possible and I'm not wasting my time. Sounds like it is! :)

Not quite sure how to operate Craft of Exile, I use poedb myself. But, there are only two possible life prefixes I can hit at this point: phys attack damage leeched as life (1750) and fire damage leeched as life (500) which gives a 500/2250 = 22.2% chance of hitting the mod I want. If I augment fire the fire damage added to attacks pool alone will make my mod less likely (total 4250 weight). At least, I think so - I am a pretty inexperienced crafter.
Well the build for me is almost on it's final form. I'll craft "perfect boots" with elusive, tailwind, chaos, cold res and move speed. Maybe get some better rolls on one of the rings that I used to get to 85%+ chaos res. but that's it. Bought Awakened Spell Cascade and made some tree changes since I'm abusing of ignite.

Made two videos conqueror and sirus kill both A8.

Not "fast" but really safe.

A8 Conqueror Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMJU7aM6FZ8

Sirus A8 Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOfS99WjNKY

enjoy.
Последняя редакция: zug0. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 20:02:08
Soul of the brine king or solaris ? Im confused.

And what about the minor pantheon? Which one ?
WTS MY VD GEAR
Edit: nvm, figured it out
Последняя редакция: LadyLoriana. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 5:35:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация