[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

What would be the biggest improvement I can make?
Hey everyone, quick question. For inpulsa to work do i need lightnig damage somewhere on gear? Or are we getting it some other way?

Edit: nvm, totally forgot about corpse pact
Последняя редакция: Utilittis. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 5:55:42
[edited]
Последняя редакция: GiraffeChuck. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 10:21:17
"
larsahh_ написал:
Current gear that I'm very happy with!

Скрытый текст

This is my take on pretty min/maxxed VD character with main focus on only relying on Volatile Dead. I'm not running Detonate Dead at all. I have more than enough dmg to kill all bosses within couple seconds. Watcher's Eye gives me all the fire dmg leech I need. (If I would want even more, I can switch out spelldmg on my crusader influenced ring for up to 15 life on hit per spell but currently I dont feel I need it.) currently I have close to 8000 life, max block with GB, 10k+ armor with flasks up, 5 endurance charges and Divine Flesh. So it feels very very tanky while still doing quite some dmg!

I run a 3d Spellslinger combo for Wave of Conviction to apply Combustion and fire exposure and it does quite a chunk of dmg for bosses!
I took abit different route on the passive tree to fit in many more jewels and they actually give me quite some life% and dmg stats (Still lacking Corrupted blood tho, but been coompletely fine killing Sirus8 without it so far)
Since I have Culling on gloves and Unnerve from Blade Blast in my weapon trigger I didn't feel the need to go Cluster Jewel route!

All rare items with exception of jewels and gloves are crafted by myself, most of them from scratch and most expensive craft was helmet (23 ex for base + about 7 more ex for awakeners orb and used All possible seedcrafts I gathered myself) When you combine a helmet like that, aim for flat fire dmg to spells + elemental damage prefixes (only 4 mods with not so high weighing can brick the orb, rest is removable, sufxxies dont matter since you can keep prefixes and keep rerolling until you can remove them)

The craft I'm most proud of is the Unset ring with Flammability curse on hit (cost me about 5 ex for everything. (Only had to buy 1 craft to remove influence after slamming it with Warlord's orb) The ring lets me run double curse. Frenzy has Elemental weakness on hit with lvl 5 Awakened Curse on hit.

My combination of rings lets me run no regen maps since none of my spells have any mana cost at all.

I went with fractured Temple mod wand and after some essences/non fire to fire I managed to hit t1 fire dmg to spells. In my case it gives me more dps than +1 fire skill gems since I only run VD and no DD!

Gloves is the only rare piece I had to buy from a friend, after I had 1/6 chance to fail my own similar ones and sadly I failed :< (can't get rid of Damage over time sadly with a safe way)

Next up is to finish the shield/boots (35 ms) craft once I gathered up lot of seedcrafts again and goal is to hit t1 flat life and craft something useful on it, and get rid of the socketed gem mana reserve reduction.
And also there is room to upgrade Watcher's eye for a better one, Inpulsa with +2 socketed aoe gem corruption.

For bossing I also use a perfect Wise Oak since my Resistances are perfectly balanced and chaos is more than 100 for Divine Flesh.

Feel free to pm me ingame if you have further questions why I went this route or advice for crafting etc and we can have a chat!

Probably stupid question but how do we trigger tailwind on boots?
"
GiraffeChuck написал:
"
larsahh_ написал:
Current gear that I'm very happy with!

Скрытый текст

This is my take on pretty min/maxxed VD character with main focus on only relying on Volatile Dead. I'm not running Detonate Dead at all. I have more than enough dmg to kill all bosses within couple seconds. Watcher's Eye gives me all the fire dmg leech I need. (If I would want even more, I can switch out spelldmg on my crusader influenced ring for up to 15 life on hit per spell but currently I dont feel I need it.) currently I have close to 8000 life, max block with GB, 10k+ armor with flasks up, 5 endurance charges and Divine Flesh. So it feels very very tanky while still doing quite some dmg!

I run a 3d Spellslinger combo for Wave of Conviction to apply Combustion and fire exposure and it does quite a chunk of dmg for bosses!
I took abit different route on the passive tree to fit in many more jewels and they actually give me quite some life% and dmg stats (Still lacking Corrupted blood tho, but been coompletely fine killing Sirus8 without it so far)
Since I have Culling on gloves and Unnerve from Blade Blast in my weapon trigger I didn't feel the need to go Cluster Jewel route!

All rare items with exception of jewels and gloves are crafted by myself, most of them from scratch and most expensive craft was helmet (23 ex for base + about 7 more ex for awakeners orb and used All possible seedcrafts I gathered myself) When you combine a helmet like that, aim for flat fire dmg to spells + elemental damage prefixes (only 4 mods with not so high weighing can brick the orb, rest is removable, sufxxies dont matter since you can keep prefixes and keep rerolling until you can remove them)

The craft I'm most proud of is the Unset ring with Flammability curse on hit (cost me about 5 ex for everything. (Only had to buy 1 craft to remove influence after slamming it with Warlord's orb) The ring lets me run double curse. Frenzy has Elemental weakness on hit with lvl 5 Awakened Curse on hit.

My combination of rings lets me run no regen maps since none of my spells have any mana cost at all.

I went with fractured Temple mod wand and after some essences/non fire to fire I managed to hit t1 fire dmg to spells. In my case it gives me more dps than +1 fire skill gems since I only run VD and no DD!

Gloves is the only rare piece I had to buy from a friend, after I had 1/6 chance to fail my own similar ones and sadly I failed :< (can't get rid of Damage over time sadly with a safe way)

Next up is to finish the shield/boots (35 ms) craft once I gathered up lot of seedcrafts again and goal is to hit t1 flat life and craft something useful on it, and get rid of the socketed gem mana reserve reduction.
And also there is room to upgrade Watcher's eye for a better one, Inpulsa with +2 socketed aoe gem corruption.

For bossing I also use a perfect Wise Oak since my Resistances are perfectly balanced and chaos is more than 100 for Divine Flesh.

Feel free to pm me ingame if you have further questions why I went this route or advice for crafting etc and we can have a chat!

Probably stupid question but how do we trigger tailwind on boots?

tailwind procs after a crit
I've been working on this build for a bit, and I've got a few questions regarding the wand.

So this is what I'm crafting currently, I'll go for 100%+ fire damage on my next one. I'm debating on going for Damage penetration, lvl 10 flammability curse, chance for fire exposure, or 30% fire damage? Which one should have the biggest impact overall? Also, any other recommendations on my character "ShitSlinging" is appreciated. I know I need more dex on gear, still trying to craft stuff. I bought my inpulsa and some bases but mostly crafting my own this league.

EDIT: I'm also crafting a shield, and once i have that i'll move some passives around and craft a cluster. I'm aware that there's a good bit to mess with still just curious if I might be missing something I'm unaware of.
Последняя редакция: InvertedNi99les. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 22:59:37
OP, is there a guide on using Glorious Vanity that you could point to? I'm into red maps and it's time to switch to that, but I have no idea how to use it.... thanks
Hey guys, loving the build, just not quite sure what I should upgrade next. Can someone a bit more experienced please have a look and let me know what they think?

Thanks very much.

good morning. before i buy an inpulsa chest can someone explain me why it is used in this build?
Hello, I'm using your build and want to improve on my character a bit more, got any suggestions on what to replace/improve on?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация