[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Whats actually better.
Using Flammability in the trigger wand. Or using Curse on hit flammability 8 ring.

The bonus it seems is that all balls curse on impact with the ring. And with many mobs they go everywhere.

The trigger wand cannot curse every area, and has a cooldown.
The bonus would be higher flammability on harder to kill enemies.

Hi guys how should i change my wand and shield or is these guys ok for now. My second question is what is the true usage of shield charge. I realized its awesome for dodge but idk if we need to use it for smth else
"
Happysurfer написал:
good morning. before i buy an inpulsa chest can someone explain me why it is used in this build?

Corpse Pact Ascendancy allows you to shock and therefor explode enemies. Really nice clear speed, and it looks SOOOooooo pretty.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
"
PyknoR написал:
"
Happysurfer написал:
good morning. before i buy an inpulsa chest can someone explain me why it is used in this build?

Corpse Pact Ascendancy allows you to shock and therefor explode enemies. Really nice clear speed, and it looks SOOOooooo pretty.

so if i only want the char as bosskiller i should buy another chest or?sirius cant be shocked or?

what should i upgrade guys for this build? Tankyness is good but the damage is not good i think

thanks for answers

Hey, i need to know, what i need to buy o my jewels ? You just saw 1 jewel but you take so many empty socket. I just need fire damage and life ?
"
Happysurfer написал:
"
PyknoR написал:
"
Happysurfer написал:

so if i only want the char as bosskiller i should buy another chest or?sirius cant be shocked or?

ive followed this build almost straight through (made some adjustments here or there to tailor the build a little more to me) and bosses melt

Последняя редакция: Soulstrike628. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 9:53:28
My gear is the following:

I can't six link inpulsa because of mana reserved.. Currently if I add inspiration for example mana reserved is 78% (from detonate dead and volatile dead) + 25% (from desecrate) = 103% . Any thoughts? What I'm missing? Also what to upgrade next?
Последняя редакция: mercizizou1. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 12:17:05
Hey guys!

Crafted

And wanted to share by crafting process, because I the method I used is easier than the other one posted earlier in the thread, and also failrpoof if you do it correctly. Also cheaper I'd say!

Скрытый текст

The itemlevel of shield matters for your choice of resistance later, 84+ can roll t1 aka 46-48 single elemental resistance but if you do want a t1 chaos resistance then 81+ is fine. If you dont care, then ilvl 75+ for %Life gained on block is important!

Start with a non-influenced shield. Either you buy a very cheap naked base ilvl 84+ and alt/aug/regal until you hit t2+ fire or spelldmg together with t1 flat life or you just buy something on the market with t2+ fire/spell damage and t1 flat life. I paid 1 ex for my shield, it had easily remoable suffixes and 1 open prefix. But the suffixes dont really matter if you have stocked up some seedcrafts, Will just cost you 2 extra EX to block prefixes and scour later on.
But you do want to make sure it has 1 open prefix or a removable prefix. (either remove defence/physical/cold/lightning)

You could also buy something very cheap and try Annul off the unremovable prefix (mana most likely, if you feel lucky)

Next step is to Aug fire on it.
> Make sure you have crafted fire res on the shield to block suffix if it has one open suffix and no fire res on it!
It will now either hit +1 fire spell skill gems or fire as extra chaos. the odds are 250 vs 350 so you dont need many augs here. If you hit the chaos mod, fine, you either remove it with remove chaos or remove fire (if the shield has spell dmg and no fire dmg prefix and no fire res suffix. If it has fire res suffix you might need 2 remove fire and if you hit fire res on first, make sure to craft fire res again before each attempt)

Before next step the shield should look something like this with 3 prefixes:
t2+ Spelldamage/fire damage
t1 flat life
+1 fire spell skill gems

Now time to fix your suffixes!

if the item had 3 suffixes and they were unremovable, you can use seedcraft to keep prefixes and change suffixes until you hit something removable, all removable etc. As long as you have 1 suffix open, you can always craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" for 2 Ex and scour the item to come out with your prefixes only!

Next up is to buy Warlord's Exalted orb and slam the item. There is a small chance you hit the %Life on block straight away - great news you save some currency but even if you dont hit it, its ok!

Depending on what you roll, you can either rremove it with seedcrafting or with the craft Remove influence modifier from item. If you have open suffixes still, which you should, you can also craft prefixes cannot be changed again and scour it off.

> If you hit the mod chance to Avoid Fire Damage from Hits, dont try attempt to move it with remove fire, It has 50% chance to remove your +1 fire skill gems prefix, unless you have prefixes cannot be changed, then you can safely do it!

Anyway before next step, try get rid of the bad influence modifiers with one of the mentioned ways before before moving on now.

If you didn't hit %Life gained on block then item should still have only 3 prefixes and nothing else.

Next up we Aug the item twice with life. First hit will most likely be life regen because it has total Weighting of 7000. Second aug life will be %life on block.

Now you simply craft Prefixes cannot be changed again to make sure your t1 flat life is safe.
Now you remove life to attempt to remove the life regen, it's 50% chance to remove it. If you hit %life on block you just aug another life and you keep going until you have only %life on block. Dont use remove life and add life single craft here because the weighting is very heavily favoured towards life regen and it take you like 20 of them to hit it!

So shield by now should look like:
t2+ spelldmg/fire dmg
t1 flat life
+1 fire spell skill gems
%life on block
prefixes cannot be changed

Next up you augment with either chaos, lightning or cold or even crit if you dont need resistance. (you can also do caster mods if you want cast speed but make sure to have prefixes cannot be changed remain on item until you are done with the caster mod) You could even augment add physical modifier to item if you want additional physical damage reduction which is the only physical suffix on this influence and shields)

Once you have the 1 desired suffix together with %life on block, just craft chance to deal Double damage or another resistance on it - and now you have a very good high dmg shield like the one I linked)

It was a long wall of text, so if maybe something is unclear, just pm me ingame and I'll try explain further!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация