[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

My gear is the following:

I can't six link inpulsa because of mana reserved.. Currently if I add inspiration for example mana reserved is 78% (from detonate dead and volatile dead) + 25% (from desecrate) = 103% . Any thoughts? What I'm missing? Also what to upgrade next?[/quote]
Thanks for this fun build. It was a breeze to level up to 90. Any advise what i should improve further? Thanks!

* https://pastebin.com/njLJa1Pe

* PoB Online: https://pob.party/share/ounononarenare

My Gear (all crafted in the Garden)

My Cluster Jewel Setup:

Последняя редакция: SirVeillance. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 14:03:17
"
dattenlagiday написал:
Just finish crafted a cooldown speed belt and boot, my DPS for bossing is much better now. Any advice for the next upgrade? Should I change the wand for the +1 fire gem level or keep current? ty

I noticed you're running a sadist jewel with elemental focus support.

Since elemental focus prevents you from inflicting elemental ailments, does this cancel out the damage bonus from Sadist?

I searched for a while in this thread and about 100 pages back someone asked this and got the answer, quite literally, "Corpse Pact".

Now, does this mean Corpse Pact overrides Ele focus? And if so, C Pact is just chill and shock and not fire ailments, which means the bonus from fire ailments is gone from Sadist?

Head is spinning, still yet to 6 link my inpulsa until I figure out what the 6th gem will be.
"
mercizizou1 написал:

I can't six link inpulsa because of mana reserved.. Currently if I add inspiration for example mana reserved is 78% (from detonate dead and volatile dead) + 25% (from desecrate) = 103% . Any thoughts? What I'm missing? Also what to upgrade next?

It might be your concentrated effect support gem, it has higher mana multiplier than let's say elemental focus/hypothermia.

So both of your 5l would have higher mana reservation in total!
Последняя редакция: larsahh_. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 14:01:22
Guys, I have inspiration with frenzy, is it worth use another inspiration in chest instead of hypothermia?
"
larsahh_ написал:
"
mercizizou1 написал:

I can't six link inpulsa because of mana reserved.. Currently if I add inspiration for example mana reserved is 78% (from detonate dead and volatile dead) + 25% (from desecrate) = 103% . Any thoughts? What I'm missing? Also what to upgrade next?

It might be your concentrated effect support gem, it has higher mana multiplier than let's say elemental focus/hypothermia.

So both of your 5l would have higher mana reservation in total!

Thanks a ton!!
Is Hypothermia the higher DPS option in a 6L, when comparing ele focus and Hypo?
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Small question, why Elemental Weakness and not Flammability ?

A Q&A Section would be very useful if someone has time to do it I think !
"
TheZurkon написал:
Small question, why Elemental Weakness and not Flammability ?

A Q&A Section would be very useful if someone has time to do it I think !

if im venturing a guess, i would say because flammability only pertains to fire damage while elemental weakness deals with all elemental types, and since we use shock and chill as well + hypothermia is some builds, would make sense
Any guide on using harvest to craft non-crit vd wand? Not looking for the perfect wand, just something I can try to craft myself

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация