[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Just did Sirus deathless for the first time this league. Im at 75% chaos res and using the Nature's patience note. I just sat there and tanked through all his stuffs lol.

So i mess around with the build a bit to do more damage. I use a Lethal pride Jewel to easily get max block without Tempest Shield so i can use the gem slot for Anger. Get an Aul with "Anger reserves no mana" and a watcher's eye with pen and life leech while affected by anger (i bought mine for 5ex). That also frees up the cluster jewel so you can experience with more things. It feels really good now.
Последняя редакция: v3n48. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 10:02:45
Hi

I have an important question :

Why do you choose "the surrender" ?

For reckoning or for recovery 250 life on block ?
I play on PS4 and it's expensive near 10 exalted

Is it mandatory ? Or a good shield can replace it ?
What is the benefit for +2 min endurance charge ?

The enchant on helmet is better than +40% damage with volaatile dead ?

Your two jewels in passive must have the corrupted implicit or not ?

Thank for help me because i use a build VD different and i'm not enought tanky...
so anyone knows if 69% cdr is magic number to help out or it does not rly help? anyone tested? ty
"
lemaitrejo написал:
Hi

I have an important question :

Why do you choose "the surrender" ?

For reckoning or for recovery 250 life on block ?
I play on PS4 and it's expensive near 10 exalted

Is it mandatory ? Or a good shield can replace it ?
What is the benefit for +2 min endurance charge ?

The enchant on helmet is better than +40% damage with volaatile dead ?

Your two jewels in passive must have the corrupted implicit or not ?

Thank for help me because i use a build VD different and i'm not enought tanky...

you don't need it, it is just a good shield.

The 2 endurance charge makes u very tanky vs physical damage
"
Hollycz написал:
so anyone knows if 69% cdr is magic number to help out or it does not rly help? anyone tested? ty

doesn't matter, barrage makes it so that you trigger it without skipping
"
ancine написал:
"
Hollycz написал:

doesn't matter, barrage makes it so that you trigger it without skipping

its not rly about skippin but adding 1 more cast per second. I dunno we have like what, 3-4 casts now? if we get 4-5 thats just 25% more dps (kinda). or do i not get it right?
Im assuming you do need some lightning to attacks on a ring/amulet so that you can actually shock to explode or am I missing something else ?
corpse pact ascendancy gives you lightning damage
"
dovahkin1986 написал:
corpse pact ascendancy gives you lightning damage

it actually shocks when you spawn corpses near it and range seems quite decent. shock for 15% more dmg too
can't 6 link inpulsa.400 fusings burned.need to farm more.anybody farm cards which give fusings or?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация