[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

//double post
Последняя редакция: Arctic47. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 0:46:02
"
larsahh_ написал:
"
Arctic47 написал:

Where do you hide your Divine Orbs printing machine, I still don'y get how you divine your items to perfection other than spamming divines.

Just to clarity, let's take this belt as an example!

The 2 mods that aren't targetable by specific garden divines are Cooldown Recovery Speed and Elemental Damage. Once I got them combined from Alch/Scouring, (In my case roughly 3000, was bit over average) Whenevrr I realized the belt was futher craftable and I could get all the mods with some blocking etc I divined them to perfect, 25 elemental damage and 20 cdr - Roughly 10 divines it took. Whenever I added the rest of mods via seedcrafting, I used 4 different Randomise crafts.

Randomise the numeric values of random cold modifiers until Increased Damage with Hits against chilled targets hit 40.

Randomise the numeric values of random life modifiers until Maximum Life hit 99.

Randomise the numeric values of random chaos modifiers until Chaos Resistance hit 35.

Randomise the numeric values of random caster modifiers until Spell damage during any flask effect hit 35.

And woila you have a perfectly Divined item!

And now you do the same with every other item. Jewels are very easy, just Area damage isn't targetable! On boots you only have to divine orb until Cooldown Recovery hits 15, rest can be targeted etc!

You can also use specific seedcraft to reroll Sufix/Prefix values with lucky value modifiers to get most of them perfect and then go on with finishing last couple targeted affixes!

Hope it clarifies abit how to do it!

Thank you for the info, it really slipped by me!
Hello,

in the "Endgame Gem Setup" -section of the guide, you mention two of the same variants for Frenzy links (even if you clarify it in the next sentence). Thought that it might be a mistake. Thanks for the guide :)!

Последняя редакция: Janitsu. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 11:10:13
ok, need some help here. level 94, and more than id like, on some of the more juiced maps/influenced maps, the boss just insta-gibs me. here is my current gear and swap out item

i have more than enough regret orbs to redo my whole tree if need be
Последняя редакция: Soulstrike628. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 13:42:45
So I'm in trying to make a good boot.
What is the next step here? Do I have to regal? Last time got a really bad dex suffix and started over :/

Последняя редакция: pra-lima87. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 13:49:36
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
ok, need some help here....]

Better wand, cooldown reduction on boots/helmet/belt
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
ok, need some help here. level 94, and more than id like, on some of the more juiced maps/influenced maps, the boss just insta-gibs me. here is my current gear and swap out item

If you have Inspiration on your frenzy you'll also need to throw it into your VD-DD six link for it to carry over. Otherwise it's not counting towards VD-DD.

You can also try to spec into the glancing blows passive. That was a big defensive boost for me.

I took a little bit of an alternate route, got herald of ash into the build and the DPS feels good but I lost ~1600 HP in the process. Running with ~5800 HP still feels good as it's an effective 9700 HP pool. Doing all content with this build pretty easily.

My build is far from complete at this point, I've been slowly tweaking on my own without a lot of trading/buying of crafts/seeds.
Последняя редакция: MADMONSTAMIKE. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 14:21:52
Hello, I'm new to this build so I could use some help. I saw the videos and they have 3 spellsplingers up but only have 2 spellslingers in the PoB. If I have 3 spellslingers in my gear I cant get all 2 up. Could use some help or advice to play this build
"
MADMONSTAMIKE написал:
"
Soulstrike628 написал:

If you have Inspiration on your frenzy you'll also need to throw it into your VD-DD six link for it to carry over. Otherwise it's not counting towards VD-DD.

You can also try to spec into the glancing blows passive. That was a big defensive boost for me.

I took a little bit of an alternate route, got herald of ash into the build and the DPS feels good but I lost ~1600 HP in the process. Running with ~5800 HP still feels good as it's an effective 9700 HP pool. Doing all content with this build pretty easily.

My build is far from complete at this point, I've been slowly tweaking on my own without a lot of trading/buying of crafts/seeds.

well, my chest gem colors are what they are until i get more vaal orbs. my dps isnt the problem, its survivability, and my talent tree (not sure if you looked at it) is already a bit unorthodox. i dont mind going to the talent tree from the OP if it gives me more survivability
rolled my chest back to have an inspiration slot, and have inspiration in both chest and boots - but i seem to be missing the inspiration charge tracker (honestly dont recall if there ever was one)?

Also i know there was a buff i previously had that would stack to 5, but i can't for the life of me remember what it is

Последняя редакция: Soulstrike628. Время: 1 авг. 2020 г., 9:49:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация