[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
pra-lima87 написал:
"
Cydcor написал:
"
pra-lima87 написал:
So I'm in trying to make a good boot.
What is the next step here? Do I have to regal? Last time got a really bad dex suffix and started over :/

Недоступно

regal and awakener orb with a pair of hunter boots that have tailwind

then get your suffixes to look like

CDR/Tailwind/Chaos res craft suffixes cant be changed add/remove speed until you hit 35% assuming your boots are lvl 86, if not then go for 30% or get a pair od 86 hunter boots, sell these and get a cheaper base with the cooldown mod and awakener that onto the hunter boots.

after you get the speed mod you like remove the craft and roll for t1 life, then craft on can't be frozen or add life, remove defense,add life, remove defense until you hit t1 hybrid

Thanks for the tips!
My base os l80 so can't go 35 speed.
Time to start some crafting.

you might want to get a pair of ilvl 81 if you can't get 86. otherwise you won't be able to roll max chaos res. and honestly... if you;re going to buy a woke orb you might as well get a pair of 86 and get that 35% MS

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=42&m=fossil&i=|5|2|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22661%22:{%22l%22:81,%22g%22:3},%221764%22:{%22l%22:80,%22g%22:1},%221775%22:{%22l%22:54,%22g%22:3},%222135%22:{%22l%22:86,%22g%22:3},%222372%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|5|11|2|&ccp={}
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

This is my first VD SS character and first time playing on PC (private league, maybe ~10 of us. Have yet to sniff an Inpulsa). Played two leagues on PS4. Still learning the game a bit. I'm lvl 89 now and loving this build, but even with 7600 life, I am getting bish slapped. Just got obliterated by the Syndicate boss. What can I do to improve further? Working on a amulet with the Undertaker anoint for more damage. But still feeling squishy.
Последняя редакция: dangerwallace. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 12:07:51

I would appreciate some help with my gear and my build. I'm in my first two watchstone set of maps, and I feel fairly squishy. I have 76/75/75/85 with Glorious Vanity and Divine Flesh. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"
Shoxxxx написал:
"
gexstar написал:
I see some Wands with Spell Crit/Multiplier but we are not getting any damage from crit, are we ?

Check Elemental Overload notable passive.

That is exactly my point. With Elemental Overload multiplier is completely useless and crit chance will only help if the 5% base crit would not be enough to trigger it every 8 seconds. What am i missing ?
Последняя редакция: gexstar. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 15:22:52

So, I'd like to remove the armor and get tailwind.

What's my best course of action to get rid of the armor stat?

I'll look up harvest mechanics, I've yet to craft anything beyond planting 3 sets of seeds in the first few days.
"
Covidicus написал:

So, I'd like to remove the armor and get tailwind.

What's my best course of action to get rid of the armor stat?

I'll look up harvest mechanics, I've yet to craft anything beyond planting 3 sets of seeds in the first few days.

You can easily remove armor with Remove a random defence modifier from an item.

For Tailwind, you sadly cannot add it to this specific item, it has no Hunter influence and you cannot add it to the item in any way currently! For Tailwind and CDR you need dual influenced item with either Hunter influence + Shaper influence, or Hunter influence + Crusader Influence. Either buy a base with both mods, 86+ for 35 ms or Awakener Orb yourself!

I personally decided to go with Hunter + Crusader because the only really useful third prefix is +2 max fire res and I prefer it over Cannot be Frozen craft.

What people dont seem to understand with Cannot be Frozen craft is that you still can be chilled, therefor it wont free up a flask modifier really. I find chill 10 times as annoying as frozen, specially chilled grounds, cold damage from any source that chills you etc.
Последняя редакция: larsahh_. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 16:17:56
"
larsahh_ написал:

You can easily remove armor with Remove a random defence modifier from an item.

For Tailwind, you sadly cannot add it to this specific item, it has no Hunter influence and you cannot add it to the item in any way currently! For Tailwind and CDR you need dual influenced item with either Hunter influence + Shaper influence, or Hunter influence + Crusader Influence. Either buy a base with both mods, 86+ for 35 ms or Awakener Orb yourself!

I personally decided to go with Hunter + Crusader because the only really useful third prefix is +2 max fire res and I prefer it over Cannot be Frozen craft.

What people dont seem to understand with Cannot be Frozen craft is that you still can be chilled, therefor it wont free up a flask modifier really. I find chill 10 times as annoying as frozen, specially chilled grounds, cold damage from any source that chills you etc.

Thank you!

Tailwind wasn't necessary for me, I just wanted to try crafting and thought it would be an easy start. I appreciate the feedback!
I just hit red maps and now im wondering what the timeless jewel will change agnostic to. I cant seem to find how to see it. Or shouldnt that be the focus? I'm almost at max chaos res now but still struggeling with the right items and trying things out. Didnt encounter a single hard thing yet and im still under 1 ex of cost because i didnt find that much yet. I need to change my flasks and my jewels asap but dont know what stats to look out for.

Hi, what to upgrade next?
Последняя редакция: mercizizou1. Время: 3 авг. 2020 г., 4:12:31
Ok, so I'm trying to upgrade my "add 1 to 2 fire damage" mod on my gloves.

I planted a few sets of wild ape seeds and one of them had the mod, but it just added the same 1 to 2 fire damage mod again, so no help there.

Then I planted all my other wild ape seeds in my inventory after building more fields and chambers, but I never got that particular mod again and have no more wild ape seeds left.

Is this how the harvest feature works? I feel as though I messed something up, royally.
Последняя редакция: Covidicus. Время: 3 авг. 2020 г., 12:52:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация