[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hello,

There is any way to remove mana roll from this amulet?

"
Soulstrike628 написал:
rolled my chest back to have an inspiration slot, and have inspiration in both chest and boots - but i seem to be missing the inspiration charge tracker (honestly dont recall if there ever was one)?

Also i know there was a buff i previously had that would stack to 5, but i can't for the life of me remember what it is

Hello,

Check mana spent. You have -17 from both rings at first sight. Inspiration to work: Gain an inspiration charge when you spend mana ... Maybe you don't spend mana?
Последняя редакция: joint77. Время: 1 авг. 2020 г., 10:19:49
"
joint77 написал:
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
rolled my chest back to have an inspiration slot, and have inspiration in both chest and boots - but i seem to be missing the inspiration charge tracker (honestly dont recall if there ever was one)?

Also i know there was a buff i previously had that would stack to 5, but i can't for the life of me remember what it is

Hello,

Check mana spent. You have -17 from both rings at first sight. Inspiration to work: Gain an inspiration charge when you spend mana ... Maybe you don't spend mana?

i would have never even thought to consider it, and that's likely the cause.
"
pra-lima87 написал:
So I'm in trying to make a good boot.
What is the next step here? Do I have to regal? Last time got a really bad dex suffix and started over :/

Недоступно

regal and awakener orb with a pair of hunter boots that have tailwind

then get your suffixes to look like

CDR/Tailwind/Chaos res craft suffixes cant be changed add/remove speed until you hit 35% assuming your boots are lvl 86, if not then go for 30% or get a pair od 86 hunter boots, sell these and get a cheaper base with the cooldown mod and awakener that onto the hunter boots.

after you get the speed mod you like remove the craft and roll for t1 life, then craft on can't be frozen or add life, remove defense,add life, remove defense until you hit t1 hybrid

Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

finally finished my shield. haven't decided on a final suffix so i went with spell block to open up a few points on my tree. im still lvl 94 cuz i die all the time trying silly shit and playing too fast.

working on my belt im just out of remove lighting mods. will remove the light res and craft damage during flask and be done with it.

gloves are the next target for my life and defense crafts, going to remove def, add def until i get a non/life one, then add/remove life for t1 life then, remove def add life until t1 hybrid.

this is pretty good but i'll probably try to make another version of this with -9 fire res

same for this, going to try again and go for more damage and possibly use this item to get all my ele resists equal for wise oak.

currently at 78/77/77/90 max res and it feels good.

i'm thinking about dropping glancing blows, getting a rumi's and making a block shield using the points around glancing to get more jewels with block so i can have max block without the 50% damage thing.
I see some Wands with Spell Crit/Multiplier but we are not getting any damage from crit, are we ?
"
gexstar написал:
I see some Wands with Spell Crit/Multiplier but we are not getting any damage from crit, are we ?

Check Elemental Overload notable passive.
Последняя редакция: Shoxxxx. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 6:21:10
Hi All,

Which mods are most important on the wand? There are a bunch of them available that this build might benefit from, but I would like to know which ones to prioritise if I want to play with crafting.

%Increased Spell Damage
%Increased Fire Damage
Adds # to # Fire Damage
Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells
Increased Burning Damage

Thanks,
W.
"
Cydcor написал:
"
pra-lima87 написал:
So I'm in trying to make a good boot.
What is the next step here? Do I have to regal? Last time got a really bad dex suffix and started over :/

regal and awakener orb with a pair of hunter boots that have tailwind

then get your suffixes to look like

CDR/Tailwind/Chaos res craft suffixes cant be changed add/remove speed until you hit 35% assuming your boots are lvl 86, if not then go for 30% or get a pair od 86 hunter boots, sell these and get a cheaper base with the cooldown mod and awakener that onto the hunter boots.

after you get the speed mod you like remove the craft and roll for t1 life, then craft on can't be frozen or add life, remove defense,add life, remove defense until you hit t1 hybrid
Недоступно

Thanks for the tips!
My base os l80 so can't go 35 speed.
Time to start some crafting.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
hello, i have a question . would it be better to take charisma and use controlled destruction in the 6 L ? atm i have undertaker and no chance to not use inspiration .

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация