[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Alright, I'm starting to reach the endgame potential of that build and killing solo target fast enough.

I was reading over some notables. I think I'll experiment with Wandslinger and Arcane Swiftness.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arcane_Swiftness

5% increased Spell Damage per 5% Chance to Block Attack Damage
+3% Chance to Block Attack Damage while holding a Shield
20% chance to Avoid being Stunned while holding a Shield
20% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments while holding a Shield
5% increased Cast Speed while holding a Shield

This looks like it could be great as an anointment. I've currently +38% chance to block so it'd be +40% spell damage, plus other benefits.d
"
dovahkin1986 написал:
corpse pact ascendancy gives you lightning damage

Yep thats what I missed :) Thanks
I'm liking the build a lot, but i'm dying so often, my block chances are 67, 75, 53.
I'm withou the endurance charges yet, but can you please check my PoB and give me some advices plz?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/sqwTid7C
Ok, so 100% delirious maps down for the challenges. Was able to facetank and kill everything in less than a min. I didn't roll any extra damage mods on the maps tho, i'll try again with more dangerous map when i level up.
Currently leveling this build up. So far it's easy. I was wondering if someone could tell me why we have hypothermia as a support gem in VD. I know i'm missing something. Thanks.
"
dudupires написал:
I'm liking the build a lot, but i'm dying so often, my block chances are 67, 75, 53.
I'm withou the endurance charges yet, but can you please check my PoB and give me some advices plz?

You need to 20 quality those lvl20 gems. I'll assume you didnt know that vendoring a lvl20 gem with a Gemcutter's Prism will return a Lvl1 20% gem.

Why did you stop leveling the gems in your wand ?
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 19:26:45
"
Acideyez написал:
Currently leveling this build up. So far it's easy. I was wondering if someone could tell me why we have hypothermia as a support gem in VD. I know i'm missing something. Thanks.

When we have corpse pact, enemies within our spawned corpse are chilled and shocked so inpulsa and hypothermia work. And also because Controlled Destruction mana multiplier is a bit higher than hypothermia so we can't use that.
If anyone is interested I am selling a full Item set of this build for 10 Ex, negotiable

It is able to farm T16 smoothly

If you are interested wisp me ingame @VolaCarrys

My Large CLuster Jewel Bought for 1.5 Ex
Rarity: Rare
Maelström Ruin
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
Adds 11 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Fire Damage (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +3 to All Attributes
1 Added Passive Skill is Doryani's Lesson
1 Added Passive Skill is Sadist
1 Added Passive Skill is Smoking Remains

"
v3n48 написал:
"
Acideyez написал:

When we have corpse pact, enemies within our spawned corpse are chilled and shocked so inpulsa and hypothermia work. And also because Controlled Destruction mana multiplier is a bit higher than hypothermia so we can't use that.

Ahh got ya. I knew I was missing something. thank you so much!
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
dudupires написал:

You need to 20 quality those lvl20 gems. I'll assume you didnt know that vendoring a lvl20 gem with a Gemcutter's Prism will return a Lvl1 20% gem.

Why did you stop leveling the gems in your wand ?

Dos the quality really matter that much?
The gems from the wand were used in another build and i forgot that they weren't levelling.
But in terms of survivability i'm dying a lot

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация