[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hey guys!

So, i was reading the build guide, and i really don't know why whould u use hypothermia, i cannot find where the chilled enemies come from, can any1 solve this question ?

Thanks!
"
Acideyez написал:
Currently leveling this build up. So far it's easy. I was wondering if someone could tell me why we have hypothermia as a support gem in VD. I know i'm missing something. Thanks.

Free added damage since our Ascendancy applies shock and chill. Could go controlled destruction as well since we are not crit focused.
"
v3n48 написал:
Just did Sirus deathless for the first time this league. Im at 75% chaos res and using the Nature's patience note. I just sat there and tanked through all his stuffs lol.

So i mess around with the build a bit to do more damage. I use a Lethal pride Jewel to easily get max block without Tempest Shield so i can use the gem slot for Anger. Get an Aul with "Anger reserves no mana" and a watcher's eye with pen and life leech while affected by anger (i bought mine for 5ex). That also frees up the cluster jewel so you can experience with more things. It feels really good now.

Is it worth using lethal pride even if it's blocks prevent just 50% of the damage?
"
dudupires написал:
"
v3n48 написал:
Just did Sirus deathless for the first time this league. Im at 75% chaos res and using the Nature's patience note. I just sat there and tanked through all his stuffs lol.

So i mess around with the build a bit to do more damage. I use a Lethal pride Jewel to easily get max block without Tempest Shield so i can use the gem slot for Anger. Get an Aul with "Anger reserves no mana" and a watcher's eye with pen and life leech while affected by anger (i bought mine for 5ex). That also frees up the cluster jewel so you can experience with more things. It feels really good now.

Is it worth using lethal pride even if it's blocks prevent just 50% of the damage?

For me, yeah. I'm currently facetanking just fine with it and the nature's patience note. And it also opens up a gem slot for anger for even more damage.

"

And i just double slammed T1 ES on this helmet...
Последняя редакция: v3n48. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 22:46:29
Any thoughts on if this would fit into the build at all? Since you're constantly consuming corpses through VD, the downside should not apply.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Disciple_of_Kitava
Do you only get attack speed from jewels or not at all? Considering how you cant go over the actions per second thresholds, but I see all builds doing this. Are the buffs just enough?

ืnext update?
i can't craft amulet :( someone can share trick?
What item level does the helmet need to be?
Any chance for a POB?
Also can you explain your flask choices?
Is this build laggy?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация