[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Someone tried immolate instead of hypotermia?
There are few Immo supports builds on poe ninja. However, PoB shows basically same dps, however you need the enemy to burn, which is not granted as safely as chill from asc.

but I calculated, that if you get 30% CDR from boots and belt, you can actually take 15% mana reserved enchant and then have VD+DD in the chest. And that is much more DPS then just VD+wave
I Have a few questions.

Why do we want the "Consume up to one additional corpse" enchant instead of 40% VD Damage?

Like alot of people i have slow single target. How much flat fire on wand is recommended to get going? i got a 36-65 roll now and i can work with it up to tier 14 but im sure ill need more for late endgame.

did every endgame content

completed every endgame content with the build, currently lvl97 and at 7800hp
facetanking a8 sirus is insane :D

i have the money to get awakened gems, should i get those or it's not worth it?
is the dps difference noticable?

// also what should i upgrade? i'm thinking about better boots and an amulet with -max fire resist to enemies
Последняя редакция: Norbi1one4all. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 4:34:03
"
Velky_Kormidelnik написал:

2) Doryanis Lesson on the jewel can be actually substituted by Bereks Grip Ring. Gives more leech and i have found it better in tough fights. Best would be both ofc, but the jewel with sadist cost 2ex+, the ring is few C..

You can easily get cluster with Doryanis, Sadist and socket ~9/10 passives for 20/30 chaos
Последняя редакция: Zinfuji. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 5:21:13
Guys what is the benefit of last ascendancy?

How to see which socket large cluster jewel give me?
I need large cluster with medium jewel socket.
8,9,10,12 passives difference?

Cremator its not good on jewel?
Последняя редакция: dovahkin1986. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 7:17:51
"
izaque написал:
I Have a few questions.

Why do we want the "Consume up to one additional corpse" enchant instead of 40% VD Damage?

Like alot of people i have slow single target. How much flat fire on wand is recommended to get going? i got a 36-65 roll now and i can work with it up to tier 14 but im sure ill need more for late endgame.

Best Enchant for single target is CDR for spellslinger.
also add VRF
"
Zinfuji написал:
"
Velky_Kormidelnik написал:

2) Doryanis Lesson on the jewel can be actually substituted by Bereks Grip Ring. Gives more leech and i have found it better in tough fights. Best would be both ofc, but the jewel with sadist cost 2ex+, the ring is few C..

You can easily get cluster with Doryanis, Sadist and socket ~9/10 passives for 20/30 chaos

sure, but you want 8 points cluster ofc
"
Is avatar of fire useful for this build?

accorting to PoB, it is actually nice dmg boost with Xophs blood (AoF+Ash)
How do you manage Phys/Element Reflect Maps ? I cant do both. Thats sucks really hard ^^ Hope i miss something to do Maps with reflect, at least one of them !

Thanks !

For the Guide : Looks good, but maybe more Detail needed at some Points.
And if its possible - PoB would be awesome ! :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация