[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hey
Nice build but i have problem.I cant activate third spellslinger aura, im missing some mana. What am doing wrong?

My gear is

And PoB is

https://pastebin.com/S2GnTf12
"
Jeanman написал:
Hey
Nice build but i have problem.I cant activate third spellslinger aura, im missing some mana. What am doing wrong?

My gear is

And PoB is

https://pastebin.com/S2GnTf12

The problem might be that you have flame dash connected to spellslinger
this is my gear
Скрытый текст

question 1
-What can i change now ?
-is it worth change hypotermia with detonate dead ?
How do you manage Phys/Element Reflect Maps ? I cant do both. Thats sucks really hard ^^ Hope i miss something to do Maps with reflect, at least one of them !

Thanks !

For the Guide : Looks good, but maybe more Detail needed at some Points.
And if its possible - PoB would be awesome ! :)
"
Deep_o написал:
How do you manage Phys/Element Reflect Maps ? I cant do both. Thats sucks really hard ^^ Hope i miss something to do Maps with reflect, at least one of them !

Thanks !

For the Guide : Looks good, but maybe more Detail needed at some Points.
And if its possible - PoB would be awesome ! :)

phys reflect doesn't really do anything to me, elemental reflect is not possible in like every build that has elemental damage, it is expected for you to reroll those maps.

At least we can do no-regen maps, cause even basic attacking as a wand triggers your spells.

Since upgrading to sixlink with hypothermia i only have 10 mana left and this gives me instant problems in maps. i have the non channeling -9 on ring and
the passive nodes what else can i do?

How important are the -9 enemy fire resistance and physical damage taken as fire damage mods on the helm? they are pretty expensive to buy. Which one is a must have out of the two?

Also, is accuracy an issue? I see you have a ton from the gloves and helm.

Looking to change my summoner to this build, it looks awesome!

My gear right now. A8 Sirus fight is tooooooo looooong. How can i boost my dps?
"
izaque написал:

Since upgrading to sixlink with hypothermia i only have 10 mana left and this gives me instant problems in maps. i have the non channeling -9 on ring and

I have 11 mana.

Frenzy costs 6 mana to cast. So whats the issue ?
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
izaque написал:

I have 11 mana.

Frenzy costs 6 mana to cast. So whats the issue ?

Frenzy lvl 1 - mana cost 10 so all my mana goes in one frenzy....

How do i solve this?

If i take out hypothermia and use 5 link i have double the attackspeed.
with hypothermia is chunky and slow?
Последняя редакция: izaque. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 20:38:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация