[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Norbi1one4all написал:
did every endgame content

completed every endgame content with the build, currently lvl97 and at 7800hp
facetanking a8 sirus is insane :D

i have the money to get awakened gems, should i get those or it's not worth it?
is the dps difference noticable?

// also what should i upgrade? i'm thinking about better boots and an amulet with -max fire resist to enemies

PoB shows little increse with Awakened gems. I would suggest to get nice helmet.

CDR enchant
-%fire res
fire pen
"
Velky_Kormidelnik написал:
"
Norbi1one4all написал:
did every endgame content

completed every endgame content with the build, currently lvl97 and at 7800hp
facetanking a8 sirus is insane :D

i have the money to get awakened gems, should i get those or it's not worth it?
is the dps difference noticable?

// also what should i upgrade? i'm thinking about better boots and an amulet with -max fire resist to enemies

PoB shows little increse with Awakened gems. I would suggest to get nice helmet.

CDR enchant
-%fire res
fire pen

Also the Unnerve gloves are noticeable DMG boost
wondering... why have 2 desecrate is so important?
its not like we're gonna run out of corpses for VD because we've procced bone offering
Последняя редакция: jabeleta. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 9:12:21
what's better single target.. Spell Slinger cooldown enchant, spell slinger reserve and VD + detonate in chest, or VD additional corpse enchant?
"
osiykm написал:
"
Zlekno написал:
How can I post my equipment?

Click on your avatar
Скрытый текст

and click on any item.

Oh thats easy :P
TY
"
izaque написал:
I Have a few questions.

Why do we want the "Consume up to one additional corpse" enchant instead of 40% VD Damage?

Like alot of people i have slow single target. How much flat fire on wand is recommended to get going? i got a 36-65 roll now and i can work with it up to tier 14 but im sure ill need more for late endgame.

Its literally in the guide how much fire damage you want on the wand.
which of the 3 cluster jewel skills would you give up on if needed, as all jewels that have all 3 + a socket have skyrocketed to 20 ex.
Последняя редакция: nixtreffor. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 13:35:37
"
nixtreffor написал:
which of the 3 cluster jewel skills would you give up on if needed, as all jewels that have all 3 + a socket have skyrocketed to 20 ex.

I gave up Doryani, and use Bereks Grip. Testing the Disorienting display - cannot see in the mess if the bosses are blinded or not :D

You basically want the sadist and 2 jewels. Either for 2x Second skin, Or 1x SS and 1x the endurance charge on hit generator
"
Velky_Kormidelnik написал:
"
nixtreffor написал:

I gave up Doryani, and use Bereks Grip. Testing the Disorienting display - cannot see in the mess if the bosses are blinded or not :D

You basically want the sadist and 2 jewels. Either for 2x Second skin, Or 1x SS and 1x the endurance charge on hit generator

BTW - testing Vaal Detonate Dead, and i can only recommend :D

"
nixtreffor написал:

I gave up sadist for prismatic heart which gives 30% increased elemental damage and +10% to all resistances.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация