[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
driwee написал:
Wonder how this build would fare in std (without cluster jewels).

Me too!

Anyone?
"
Enemies are chilled/shocked with Corpse Pact. That's why you use Hypothermia and Inpulsa.

Makes perfect sense, ty sir
"
tanabank03 написал:

can you help me?
i need more dmg for fight boss
can you guide me next step item?
how to craft wand?
ty for reply and sry for my english

Try this
"
Change a bit your gem setup:

- Remove desecrate from wand and put there wave of convinction
- Add Vaal Detonate Dead in the old WOC setup (with spellslinger and combustion).
Your gear is good, I would change the wand, it's really bad. You can craft one with Deafening Essence of Anger but i suggest you to buy one with this mods https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/aVDpKG3ue

You can also get more fire pen from the amulet. I use Xoph's Blood 20%Q (12% fire pen) and cover ash when hit is a really good boost against bosses. Btw gloves with flat "fire damage against ignited enemies" are stronger than "increased damage against chilled enemies" according to POB.

Try this or look at my setup. I have beaten maximum delirium Phoenix easily and relatively fast. Simulacrum and A8 Syrus are a joke too.
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
What do we need the accuracy on helmet and gloves for?
Or are those random stats?
Really enjoying the build so far. Thanks for the guide!

Any chance someone could help me get more damage? I hear there is a LL version?

I am level 92. Character name:awawaccaw

I have an 8 passive cluster with all three notables and the 3 passive cluster with the block chance.

Gear:
Скрытый текст

Thanks!

I am REALLY having a hard time with bosses. Feels like the tankyness is almost on point. But the boss damage is shit. Any tips that can help me, feels like im miles of with the damage.

I am truly clueless here >.<
Where is everyone getting the armor base enchanted ilvl 85 helms from? I cannot even find one to buy. Am I missing something?
"
Rancidwolf написал:
Where is everyone getting the armor base enchanted ilvl 85 helms from? I cannot even find one to buy. Am I missing something?

It's definitely luck. I got mine last night for 6ex so you just have to keep checking trade everyday.
"
Ino_0x написал:

I am REALLY having a hard time with bosses. Feels like the tankyness is almost on point. But the boss damage is shit. Any tips that can help me, feels like im miles of with the damage.

I am truly clueless here >.<

I pulled you up in POB and your damage looks similar to mine, I'm at about 40k per orb and you're around 38k, I do bosses relatively quickly.

Are you dying to bosses or are they just taking a long time?
Pretty much finished with this build for the league. Was looking for a nice one to leaguestart in 2 months, and this is it.

SSF levelling was a blast, had absolutely no issues with anything (went with a double spellslinger setup until Act 6, involving Arc + SS + dmg supports and VD + Desecrate + SS).

Completed all acts and went up to T5 maps only with SSF gear, then migrated to the trade league and got some stuff to try it out on the harder content.

Spent around 550c to get everything set. No currency spent on the jewel, as I managed to drop it at Act 8 while on SSF (a yucky +12 passives elemental damage one, with Sadist, Prismatic Heart and Doriyani's).

Lv 76, 4.6k HP, all resistances capped (including chaos), without Uber Lab, managed to clear a T16 Colosseum with a bunch of nasty mods in a timely manner. Inpulsa's explosions are the best part of this entire build, as it's so freaking satisfying to just explode everything. The Surrender is also a really cool looking shield, so it's a blast to play with it.

If I were to continue playing, I would get 21/20 gems, grab uber lab, annoint the amulet, start looking for the more expensive upgrades (amulet, helmet, better wand), and then level it to 100.

Kudos to the guide creator, really solid build.
Последняя редакция: leafyr0kr. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 19:37:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация