[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

quick question dont know if its already been answerd or not but i have some trouble seeing how you active the Hypothermia support w/o having any cold damage to spells? or am i missing something here though you had to atleast have some cold damage to chill etc to activate it ?
"
nothingtoxic написал:
quick question dont know if its already been answerd or not but i have some trouble seeing how you active the Hypothermia support w/o having any cold damage to spells? or am i missing something here though you had to atleast have some cold damage to chill etc to activate it ?

Corpse pact - "Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked"
Последняя редакция: RawDamage. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 17:56:37
"
RawDamage написал:
"
nothingtoxic написал:

Corpse pact - "Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked"

right im blind.... :D
can anyone look at my char and tell me how they'd optimize it to see if im missing anything? I was lucky enough to get a really good Watcher's Eye.
I think my wand is a little weak.
"
ibims111 написал:
"
Daibom написал:

I swap in a chaos ring and amulet to get the chaos resist cap during the A8 fight.

Youre right i dont have life leech during the A8 Sirus fight. What little i had (0.4% fire damage leeched as life) was from my amulet which i had to swap out for chaos res gear. Is life leech a big factor? (Am thinking it is but dunno where to get).

Any suggestions where i can get that life leech in the tree ?

Thank you for your assistance!

If dont miss something, there are three chances for this build to get life leech in league :
1. Amulet
2. Cluster Jewel
3. Atziri Flask (only without Xophs Blood)

In standard, the Cluster Jewel is not available which limits to 1. and 3.

4. Bereks Grip (Ring)
5. Watchers Eye combined with Anger

thank you sir for these tips. I found a cluster jewel in standard being sold by one of those fallen Hardcore players. It had the Dorianis Regen notable and lots of fire damage. Went ahead and got that and used it.

Also found crafted an amulet with an endurance charge and fire damage life leech so I now have 3 endurance charges. That should help. will use Atziri's flask in the Sirus fight to help on the Chaos resists.

Here is my latest Pastebin with the cluster jewel (even if I am on Standard)

https://pastebin.com/LnHLepXQ

here is the amulet that I crafted that gives me the 3rd endurance charge and fire damage life leech

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 13 апр. 2020 г., 2:39:38
Any upgrades suggests ( excepting the wand and belt - i`m still gathering currency to craft them )
Hi,
I just fought Sirus on A6, managed to beat him but it was very close. I feel like I lack damage and tankiness for bosses. I also died on the last wave of simulacrum.
I don't understand why, I thought my gear would be enough (I just lack the helmet enchant and sadist on my jewel).

Did I missed something ?
"
Naïlyre написал:
Hi,
I just fought Sirus on A6, managed to beat him but it was very close. I feel like I lack damage and tankiness for bosses. I also died on the last wave of simulacrum.
I don't understand why, I thought my gear would be enough (I just lack the helmet enchant and sadist on my jewel).

Did I missed something ?

Wand, Sadist, Helmet enchant and 20 cdr an belt will do the trick for you.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Any opinions on how to proceed from here ?

Should I craft Prefix Cannot be changed and then scour it and after that multimode ?
Hi there,

As a new player, loving this build so far, have been able to perform so much better than my other builds... but a question on my weapons

I am now using

or

I just want to know what gives a "boost" literally to the build

PoB and in game numbers show very differently.

1) in PoB, higher spell % seems gives much better dps?
2) in game display, the wand that has +fire dmg or +fire dmg to spells +% fire hits harder?

I see a lot of poe.ninja profiles uses rule 2, which is thus very confusing to me

As I am currently trying to craft something better,

got an 42% Opal wand with

+1 to all fire spell gems
+20-36 fire dmg to spells

Seems PoB shows me that %spell will yield better results and will hit 22K per ball.. how should I proceed?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация