[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
arzate03 написал:
"
Daibom написал:
"
arzate03 написал:

give me some tips :)

i see you removed Fortify ? did it make a difference in tankiness?

you also used Detonate Dead which I have been thinking about.....

see my post right above yours.

From what I can see from your pob you do not have max chaos resistance and you have no life leech.

I swap in a chaos ring and amulet to get the chaos resist cap during the A8 fight.

Youre right i dont have life leech during the A8 Sirus fight. What little i had (0.4% fire damage leeched as life) was from my amulet which i had to swap out for chaos res gear. Is life leech a big factor? (Am thinking it is but dunno where to get).

Any suggestions where i can get that life leech in the tree ?

Thank you for your assistance!
"
Daibom написал:

I swap in a chaos ring and amulet to get the chaos resist cap during the A8 fight.

Youre right i dont have life leech during the A8 Sirus fight. What little i had (0.4% fire damage leeched as life) was from my amulet which i had to swap out for chaos res gear. Is life leech a big factor? (Am thinking it is but dunno where to get).

Any suggestions where i can get that life leech in the tree ?

Thank you for your assistance!

If dont miss something, there are three chances for this build to get life leech in league :
1. Amulet
2. Cluster Jewel
3. Atziri Flask (only without Xophs Blood)

In standard, the Cluster Jewel is not available which limits to 1. and 3.

4. Bereks Grip (Ring)
5. Watchers Eye combined with Anger
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 13:07:28
"
Pesgamer10 написал:
With 35% CDRS, VD has 0,32 cooldown and with +1 VD you cast 25 balls per second [8x(1/0,32)]=25

With 35% CDRS and 30% CDRS from enchant, VD has 0,27 cooldown and you cast 22,2 balls per second [6x(1/0,27)]=22,2

If you have 35% CDRS from boots and belt, +1 VD is better, otherwise 30% CDRS enchant on SS is better.

40% increased damage on VD is good, but +1 VD and SS CDRs enchants are better.

How about if you only have cdrs from belt and not boots, cdrs helmet wins?
Im low life using sin trek boots, could maybe switch but the es is nice.
"
ibims111 написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
ibims111 написал:
I tested out one of those fancy shields with Endurance charges. I think it is better than any of the unique ones.

So I got 3 power, 3 frenzy and 3 endurance charges up all map long.

Nice, but not like power charges are even doing anything for you.

As I am lacking crit enchant on the boots, they help to keep up Elemental Overload.

Ive never had an issue keeping Elemental Overload up with the bare minimum crit and I have life regen on my boots.

Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 13:53:15
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
ibims111 написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:

Ive never had an issue keeping Elemental Overload up with the bare minimum crit and I have life regen on my boots.

Good for you - the power charges are just an outcome of helmet crafting. It is not that I wanted to hit it. It did not sell so I used it on my own. I like it :-)

100% delirious Promenade with Breach, Legion, Metamorph and Harbringer Scarab done today. Slower than those fancy coc buils, pretty sure slower than any build, but it worked quite nicely.

With 3 Endurance Charges I can switch my Granite Flask for wise oak, face tanked sirus from beginning to the end deathless. mechanics do not matter at all anymore.

For those going with Xoph, the -9 mana for non-channel skills can roll on rings, so if you get one with a free suffix, you can craft +1 min endurance on it to have 2 endurance + Xoph.
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 14:26:45
"
ibims111 написал:

Good for you - the power charges are just an outcome of helmet crafting. It is not that I wanted to hit it. It did not sell so I used it on my own. I like it :-)

100% delirious Promenade with Breach, Legion, Metamorph and Harbringer Scarab done today. Slower than those fancy coc buils, pretty sure slower than any build, but it worked quite nicely.

With 3 Endurance Charges I can switch my Granite Flask for wise oak, face tanked sirus from beginning to the end deathless. mechanics do not matter at all anymore.

For those going with Xoph, the -9 mana for non-channel skills can roll on rings, so if you get one with a free suffix, you can craft +1 min endurance on it to have 2 endurance + Xoph.

Nice not sure If i wanna get a +2 minimum shield as well then get a 4th endurance charge.

I did my 100% shaper/elder delirious yesterday. by far wasnt fast but got em done.

Not sure why but i cant tank sirius at all. Neither with delirius bosses on wave17-20.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 15:46:45
Not sure how you keep the 3 spellslinger up, I reach 0 mana as oppose to the 10-12 OP has!
"
amadnei написал:
Not sure how you keep the 3 spellslinger up, I reach 0 mana as oppose to the 10-12 OP has!

Because you dont have the gems set up correctly. Besides the 6link, the other 2 are 3 links not 4 like you have in your helm.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 15:27:25
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
ibims111 написал:

Nice not sure If i wanna get a +2 minimum shield as well then i'll have 5 endurance charges.

I did my 100% shaper/elder delirious yesterday. by far wasnt fast but got em done.

Not sure why but i cant tank sirius at all. Neither with delirius bosses on wave17-20.

For Sirus try out a jewel with "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you".

For charges, you cannot go above 3 charges for any of those 3 types without speccing into maximum charges.

On the tree there is a node called Endurance, right below Devotion which we grab for life. That would allow you to go to 4 Endurance charges, but I for me decided it is not worth it. I would have to sacrifice life nodes. Maybe I specc into it when I level up to 100. 7k life feels good so far.
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 15:50:16
"
ibims111 написал:

For Sirus try out a jewel with "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you".

For charges, you cannot go above 3 charges for any of those 3 types without speccing into maximum charges.

On the tree there is a node called Endurance, right below Devotion which we grab for life. That would allow you to go to 4 Endurance charges, but I for me decided it is not worth it. I would have to sacrifice life nodes. Maybe I specc into it when I level up to 100. 7k life feels good so far.

Got a jewel with that already.

Yah only 2 points needed to grab another endurance charge. I've only ever had 6k life anyways so not much loss there.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация