[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Daibom написал:

I wish i could "revert" to a lower version of Sirus. At least those ones I could kill.

Here is my latest PoB pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/eCTi0vX2

not sure if these DPS numbers are on the high / mid / low side for this build. anyone care to comment?

You can lower Sirus by simply taking out watchstones from areas so that for example only 4 of them have 4 stones, and then do maps in one of those 4 areas with 4 stones to spawn him. You will get a Sirus AL 4. That simple.

For the gear I think it is ok. Your damage looks good. But in standard you lack the cluster jewel with block chance, compared to me you have 18% less phys dmg reduction and 7% less spell block and spell avoid.

I use a granit flask in addition to rumis with %armour increase which is huge dmg reduction.

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
Pesgamer10 написал:
With 35% CDRS, VD has 0,32 cooldown and with +1 VD you cast 25 balls per second [8x(1/0,32)]=25

With 35% CDRS and 30% CDRS from enchant, VD has 0,27 cooldown and you cast 22,2 balls per second [6x(1/0,27)]=22,2

If you have 35% CDRS from boots and belt, +1 VD is better, otherwise 30% CDRS enchant on SS is better.

40% increased damage on VD is good, but +1 VD and SS CDRs enchants are better.

how to get more cdr than 35%? 20 belt, 15 boots, and then?

Edit: Ah, you mean if below 35% stick with cdr on helmet, if at 35% go with +1 VD?

Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 7:45:46

Can confirm, Flammability and Ele weakness both applies to target (if you hit with the frenzy on the target ofc) when using maxlevel awakened curse on hit.

This opened a whole new book to me. Any ideas of the best combo with curses?

Seeing my wand is shit. I was thinking getting another curse on gloves / ring or whatever to match with ele weakness, and then upgrade wand.

2 Biggest issue atm are:

Im not sure what curse would be best to match with.
Wands are near impossible to find on the trade site
which is a good upgrade.

Anyone know how to craft a good wand ?
Последняя редакция: Ino_0x. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 8:32:09
"
ibims111 написал:
"
Daibom написал:

I wish i could "revert" to a lower version of Sirus. At least those ones I could kill.

Here is my latest PoB pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/eCTi0vX2

not sure if these DPS numbers are on the high / mid / low side for this build. anyone care to comment?

You can lower Sirus by simply taking out watchstones from areas so that for example only 4 of them have 4 stones, and then do maps in one of those 4 areas with 4 stones to spawn him. You will get a Sirus AL 4. That simple.

For the gear I think it is ok. Your damage looks good. But in standard you lack the cluster jewel with block chance, compared to me you have 18% less phys dmg reduction and 7% less spell block and spell avoid.

I use a granit flask in addition to rumis with %armour increase which is huge dmg reduction.

thank you very much for this tip !
"
Ino_0x написал:

Can confirm, Flammability and Ele weakness both applies to target (if you hit with the frenzy on the target ofc) when using maxlevel awakened curse on hit.

Anyone know how to craft a good wand ?

Nice to know, thanks for sharing.

You can use Essence of Anguish or Anger or go with fire fossil or juts spam chaos on a good base hoping to hit a nice one.

I tested out one of those fancy shields with Endurance charges. I think it is better than any of the unique ones.

So I got 3 power, 3 frenzy and 3 endurance charges up all map long.

"
Daibom написал:
"
arzate03 написал:

give me some tips :)

i see you removed Fortify ? did it make a difference in tankiness?

you also used Detonate Dead which I have been thinking about.....

see my post right above yours.

From what I can see from your pob you do not have max chaos resistance and you have no life leech.
Hello guys, i´ve played VD necro 2 leagues ago and had a lot of fun. I´m thinking about trying it again. How much investment will be necesary to get gear good enough to be able to do all content?
"
ibims111 написал:
I tested out one of those fancy shields with Endurance charges. I think it is better than any of the unique ones.

Nice, but not like power charges are even doing anything for you.
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
ibims111 написал:

Nice, but not like power charges are even doing anything for you.

As I am lacking crit enchant on the boots, they help to keep up Elemental Overload.
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 11:43:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация