[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Velky_Kormidelnik написал:

Well... what to say. You obviously just copy pasted the gear and jewells without any knowlegde what they do whatsoever. As many of you before. Bu t what ever :)

So if you want more DPS in your setup, then SIMPLY ditch desecrate in the wand, place a Wave in there (Wave-BO-curse). Then place enlighten in your desecrate slinger and then place HoAsh with enlighten anywhere.

HoAhs is technically the most profitable way how to scale dmg with Volatile Dead. It is NOT coincidence, that EVERY VD LL build runs dual Anquish rings. For life version, i recommned just one. Technically, you can run two, but you need those res and life from somewhere else. Not that easy to gear.

And also you really want the Lone Messenger. Another HUGE buff. For one Cluster tree, I would run
L: (Sadist-Doryani-Smoking/Whatever 3rd node)
M: Wish4Death/MasterOfFear, Heraldry, Purposeful Harbinger
S: Surfing Vitality/Enduriong Composure/Flexible Sentry + Lone Messenger

The Math is simple. No expensive minues res, no expensive Warlord gloves or Helmet or Amulet, no expensive T1 wand can beat the simple good old %more damage multiplier. Its awesome, its great, its the best. And thats what you get with scaling the HoAsh.

sir, which wand is better?

my old one (killed A8 sirus two times already today) --->

or a new one i purchased (Hopefully not by mistake) --->

thank you!

The second one should be better. I would install PoB and craft an item before i buy something.

My Kit at the moment, now I have all the awakened jewels I am working on a new Wand (as and when I can get/craft one)
Got a helmet I am going to need to 4 off colour but works as a great replacement (I lose 400+ armour and a bit of health but get the -9fire res)

I also get even more Chaos Res which will put me to +29 Chaos REs
Awesome build my man! Really loving the flexibility to experiment.

I decided to include Divine Flesh and Herald of Ash.

Only tried a handful of timeless jewels until I got bored and settled on
which gives me:

So I'm losing 78% Spell Damage, 5% Cast Speed, 70 Intelligence, 10 Dexterity and 1 skill point (to allocate the notable) as well as whatever jewel would be in that socket. But the jewel gives me, apart from Divine Flesh, 50% increased damage and some Chaos Resistance, Armour and Evasion Rating. Not a terrible trade-off!

Large Jewel with Sadist, Corrosive Elements and 2 Jewel Sockets.
--> Small Jewel with Born of Chaos
--> Small Jewel with Lone Messenger

75/75/75/88 (fire/lightning/cold/chaos) resistance which through Divine Flesh turns into 81.5/81.5/81.5/88 which gets further reduced by Soul of Shakari and some -chaos damage taken on gear. Also plan to use Taste of Hate to take advantage of this.

Since jewel sockets are taken block chance is a bit reduced. Currently sitting at 63/71/51% (attack,projectile/spell).

Could probably get rid of the some of the 4 skill points giving reduced mana reserved with 2 x level 4 Enlighten. Also missing the minimum endurance charge craft. Could also probably get rid of the -mana cost craft since I currently have 128 mana unreserved.

Gear is a bit budget, need to get a better wand as well as a decent shaper belt for that sweet 20% CR.

The big con with this build is that you can't see shit with all the balls and explosions :D and also, it's pretty taxing on the hands having to spam frenzy...
Последняя редакция: Papaste. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 5:48:15
-
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 6:14:35
"
cypherrage написал:
"

Well... what to say. You obviously just copy pasted the gear and jewells without any knowlegde what they do whatsoever. As many of you before. Bu t what ever :)

So if you want more DPS in your setup, then SIMPLY ditch desecrate in the wand, place a Wave in there (Wave-BO-curse). Then place enlighten in your desecrate slinger and then place HoAsh with enlighten anywhere.

HoAhs is technically the most profitable way how to scale dmg with Volatile Dead. It is NOT coincidence, that EVERY VD LL build runs dual Anquish rings. For life version, i recommned just one. Technically, you can run two, but you need those res and life from somewhere else. Not that easy to gear.

And also you really want the Lone Messenger. Another HUGE buff. For one Cluster tree, I would run
L: (Sadist-Doryani-Smoking/Whatever 3rd node)
M: Wish4Death/MasterOfFear, Heraldry, Purposeful Harbinger
S: Surfing Vitality/Enduriong Composure/Flexible Sentry + Lone Messenger

The Math is simple. No expensive minues res, no expensive Warlord gloves or Helmet or Amulet, no expensive T1 wand can beat the simple good old %more damage multiplier. Its awesome, its great, its the best. And thats what you get with scaling the HoAsh.

You look like you have WAY more damage with your build, but how is the tankiness? How does your build fare on 100% delirium/simulacrum/sirus? I'm just curious because I'm finding the original build is pretty lackluster damage.

I do mostly play as a duo with another player, so it's not surprising that I feel like my damage is too low as all monsters have 50% more HP.

Well, my defs:

65/56 block before Rumis, 3k armor, 3endurance charges + CWDT/IC
I tank everything except chaos dmg, because i have only 5% res. If you want to do AW8 Delirium/Similacrusm, chaos res is the most important res. I am working on it, but good chaos red gear is expensive as fuck.
Get 75% chaos res and you will be fine in all end game content with decent block and leech. (Doryani might not be enough, 0,4%fire leech amulet recommended if low dmg)

"
Papaste написал:
Awesome build my man! Really loving the flexibility to experiment.

I decided to include Divine Flesh and Herald of Ash.

Only tried a handful of timeless jewels until I got bored and settled on
which gives me:

So I'm losing 78% Spell Damage, 5% Cast Speed, 70 Intelligence, 10 Dexterity and 1 skill point (to allocate the notable) as well as whatever jewel would be in that socket. But the jewel gives me, apart from Divine Flesh, 50% increased damage and some Chaos Resistance, Armour and Evasion Rating. Not a terrible trade-off!

Large Jewel with Sadist, Corrosive Elements and 2 Jewel Sockets.
--> Small Jewel with Born of Chaos
--> Small Jewel with Lone Messenger

75/75/75/88 (fire/lightning/cold/chaos) resistance which through Divine Flesh turns into 81.5/81.5/81.5/88 which gets further reduced by Soul of Shakari and some -chaos damage taken on gear. Also plan to use Taste of Hate to take advantage of this.

Since jewel sockets are taken block chance is a bit reduced. Currently sitting at 63/71/51% (attack,projectile/spell).

Could probably get rid of the some of the 4 skill points giving reduced mana reserved with 2 x level 4 Enlighten. Also missing the minimum endurance charge craft. Could also probably get rid of the -mana cost craft since I currently have 128 mana unreserved.

Gear is a bit budget, need to get a better wand as well as a decent shaper belt for that sweet 20% CR.

The big con with this build is that you can't see shit with all the balls and explosions :D and also, it's pretty taxing on the hands having to spam frenzy...

2 NOTES:

1) You have wrong Ring. You want the one with fire dmg + increased buff effect
2) You want the combustion with frenzy, because you want to to proc the ignite as quick as possible, but the cooldown on Wave in trigger wand is long.
"

2 NOTES:

2) You want the combustion with frenzy, because you want to to proc the ignite as quick as possible, but the cooldown on Wave in trigger wand is long.

Oh right, thanks! 0% reduced HoAsh mana reservation actually lands me at 21 unreserved mana with my Desecrate/Spell Cascade/Spellslinger/Enlighten(2), I should have looked into this before! So that's why the ring was so cheap...

I put Combustion with Frenzy and put the curse in wand.

Do you know if the "exposure" from Wave of Conviction stacks with the "exposure" from Corosive Elements?

Also, do you know if "Gain 8% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage" would be a DPS-gain over flat "Adds (35-41) to (63-73) Fire Damage" on the wand?

Cheers for the notes!

edit: Got the ring... Massive boost with Lone Messenger!

Последняя редакция: Papaste. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 8:02:13
"
Papaste написал:
"

2 NOTES:

Oh right, thanks! 0% reduced HoAsh mana reservation actually lands me at 21 unreserved mana with my Desecrate/Spell Cascade/Spellslinger/Enlighten(2), I should have looked into this before! So that's why the ring was so cheap...

Do you know if the "exposure" from Wave of Conviction stacks with the "exposure" from Corosive Elements?

Also, do you know if "Gain 8% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage" would be a DPS-gain over flat "Adds (35-41) to (63-73) Fire Damage" on the wand?

Cheers for the notes!

According to Wiki, exposures do not stack
"
"
Papaste написал:
"

2 NOTES:

Cheers for the notes!

According to Wiki, exposures do not stack

Anyway.. personally, I wouldnt try to really min max this build to extreme end. The natural evolving curve is as follows:

1) get the base build going, good res, good block
2) implement HoAsh
3) get the good jewells, rings and spell dmg
4) go LL (and either crit or EO)

Going LL is expensive (I would prepare like 30exa for starters), but its the VD endgame. Anger, Zealotry, double rings, HoAsh, Lone mesenger, and double cluster trees. Auls Amulet costs 11exa. and with all the life chaos res expensive end game gear, the difference in price is minimal. But the difference in damage is colossal.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация