[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
xychan73 написал:
Hi, I just want to say huge thanks for this build/guide. Cleared Sirius 8 deathless at Lv 91 and Simulacrum too with some deaths due to getting stun-locked at some points. Most fun I've had in the game thus far.

1. Would you recommend getting Unwavering Stance? It's just a littleways off. Alternatively, how do you manage?

2. I plan to upgrade my amulet/ wand next - if you think otherwise, would appreciate the advice!

Linked my gear. Thank you in advance.

Well... what to say. You obviously just copy pasted the gear and jewells without any knowlegde what they do whatsoever. As many of you before. Bu t what ever :)

So if you want more DPS in your setup, then SIMPLY ditch desecrate in the wand, place a Wave in there (Wave-BO-curse). Then place enlighten in your desecrate slinger and then place HoAsh with enlighten anywhere.

HoAhs is technically the most profitable way how to scale dmg with Volatile Dead. It is NOT coincidence, that EVERY VD LL build runs dual Anquish rings. For life version, i recommned just one. Technically, you can run two, but you need those res and life from somewhere else. Not that easy to gear.

And also you really want the Lone Messenger. Another HUGE buff. For one Cluster tree, I would run
L: (Sadist-Doryani-Smoking/Whatever 3rd node)
M: Wish4Death/MasterOfFear, Heraldry, Purposeful Harbinger
S: Surfing Vitality/Enduriong Composure/Flexible Sentry + Lone Messenger

The Math is simple. No expensive minues res, no expensive Warlord gloves or Helmet or Amulet, no expensive T1 wand can beat the simple good old %more damage multiplier. Its awesome, its great, its the best. And thats what you get with scaling the HoAsh.
"
Daibom написал:
"
ThomasElminster написал:
Just wanted to let you guys know.
And I really wanted to let Ancine know.
This is one my rare posts on the forums, and I have been a member since 2013.
(Actually, just saw that this will be my 4th overall post lol).

Ancine, my good friend.
YOU-ARE-THE-MAN!

For the past two or more years I have come to POE just to finish the main story line, tried maps, saw that my build is not worth it and just stopped.
Didn't have the time to actually go forward with life, work etc...
(I'm in the academy researching moral AI).
So, every-time I would pick a build from the forums (or anywhere else) I never had the option to finish the end-game because the build wouldn't work as promised (from the forums or wherever I got it).

This league, due to having more time (in Japan right now), I have tried three builds. Facebreaker Zerk, Hierophant Totem (Ice) and Saboteur explosive trap (and later ball-lightning). All of them ranking high up on the poe-ninja. All of them, at the moment, I have played with FULL equipment and tree (level 85-90).

And you know what my good good amigo??

They-were-all-solid-waste when compared to this godly, beastly, divine, magnificent, exemplary, overarching, glorious (as in Emperor worthy glorious), super-friendly build!!!

This build is the best build I have ever played (as far as I can recall) in my poe life. period.

The only build this league that allowed me to run tier 15 on a 10 levels lower char! That's right, I've bought the items and gone to tier 15 red alchemy maps. Deleted the delirium!

SUPER easy (1 button), SUPER tanky, SUPER DPS.

Dude! If you come to Kyoto in the next year THE DRINKS ARE ON ME!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Now I can FINALLY go and kill Sir. FFS.

I have the EXACT same sentiments. Very well written post and couldnt have said it better. I Spent a ton of currency on other builds with high hopes and lots of research and i always got stopped DEAD in my tracks with A8 Sirus. Probably and most likely due to my crappy eye hand coordination but this build finally got me over the hump.

I was scared at first because the build was based on a level 100 character and the guide wasnt as complete as the others floating around there. But lo and behold, it is friendly, tanky, recovers well, isnt that expensive, isnt punishing for my mistakes, and has good enough DPS (though i am always looking for more and trying the Detonate Dead variant in the Skill gems).

SIrus A8 was always a bridge-to-far for me. But Ancine's build was the magic bullet (canon) and I got to kill him finally (2x now actually). DPS isnt everything if you get killed easily. Survivability and decent but sustainable DPS is the key. And yeah this maps really well as well. Not god-tier but very relaxing and very safe and more than fast enough!

Let me add my thank you once again to the creator and the other tip providers.

Guys you are right, but the MOST FUNNY PART of this whole story is, that the Ancine's build is just a base. You can, AND SHOULD, try to scale the dmg high with buffing the HoAsh , AND later with Auls Anger amulet. While Ancines build has roughly some 39k dmh/hit, with the Herald, you get 80k, and with Anger 120k+ dmg per hit (ball).
"Accuracy Rating" on some of the items is completly random stat, right?

Or does it give any benefit to this build that im not aware?
Gotta say, this build is class!

I am just buying my second awakened spell cascade for my desecrate, so I will no doubt love the build infinitely more.

Only issues I have is sourcing a good wand, and getting hold of a -9FireREs/VolDead helm (with decent life).

One big boost I have is a megalomaniac jewel that gives
AntiVenom, One with the Shield and Second Skin (replaces the second skin node)

More block, More Armour, More Chaos res + Poison Immunity and 300 hp per block (up from 250) - my build is currently set to +24% Chaos resistance which is insaneeee!
"
Etralis написал:
"Accuracy Rating" on some of the items is completly random stat, right?

Or does it give any benefit to this build that im not aware?

It kinda helps to hit the targets with your wand attack. This build uses frenzy. You need to hit the target to apply the curse and to get the frenzy charges. So accuracy rating helps to get those faster. Since you will miss less hits. However i am on 1034 accuracy rating (82% chance to hit) and have no problems with any of the above explanations.

Hope this helps
Последняя редакция: Medzr. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 18:46:23
Hey Guys. I need some help with next upgrade?

I can do simulacrum up to kosos tier 20 he always gets me. Probably could do
alot of content when i unlock it.

I Run cluster jewels with 12% Fire dmg
Sadist
Doriyanis lesson
Prismatic heart

And medium jewel Megalomaniac with
Second skin
Practised caster

6700 life

POB located?
"
Velky_Kormidelnik написал:

Well... what to say. You obviously just copy pasted the gear and jewells without any knowlegde what they do whatsoever. As many of you before. Bu t what ever :)

So if you want more DPS in your setup, then SIMPLY ditch desecrate in the wand, place a Wave in there (Wave-BO-curse). Then place enlighten in your desecrate slinger and then place HoAsh with enlighten anywhere.

HoAhs is technically the most profitable way how to scale dmg with Volatile Dead. It is NOT coincidence, that EVERY VD LL build runs dual Anquish rings. For life version, i recommned just one. Technically, you can run two, but you need those res and life from somewhere else. Not that easy to gear.

And also you really want the Lone Messenger. Another HUGE buff. For one Cluster tree, I would run
L: (Sadist-Doryani-Smoking/Whatever 3rd node)
M: Wish4Death/MasterOfFear, Heraldry, Purposeful Harbinger
S: Surfing Vitality/Enduriong Composure/Flexible Sentry + Lone Messenger

The Math is simple. No expensive minues res, no expensive Warlord gloves or Helmet or Amulet, no expensive T1 wand can beat the simple good old %more damage multiplier. Its awesome, its great, its the best. And thats what you get with scaling the HoAsh.

You look like you have WAY more damage with your build, but how is the tankiness? How does your build fare on 100% delirium/simulacrum/sirus? I'm just curious because I'm finding the original build is pretty lackluster damage.

I do mostly play as a duo with another player, so it's not surprising that I feel like my damage is too low as all monsters have 50% more HP.
Последняя редакция: cypherrage. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 20:07:36
"
izaque написал:
Hey Guys. I need some help with next upgrade?

I can do simulacrum up to kosos tier 20 he always gets me. Probably could do
alot of content when i unlock it.

I Run cluster jewels with 12% Fire dmg
Sadist
Doriyanis lesson
Prismatic heart

And medium jewel Megalomaniac with
Second skin
Practised caster

6700 life

I did offscreen that boss at wave 19. You just need to stay away and start casting your balls at the end of the screen, if they do not go the way the boss is you just need to go a little closer and he will not move while still taking damage offscreen. Did it this way when it had some rippy mods.
Great build.
Did all the endgame content with it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация