[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

??

Do you do elemental damage? How about saving your ele reflect maps and just rolling a watchstone with can't take reflect damage?
what would be a good potion setup for this ?
especially for doing wave 20ies ?
"
ender56 написал:
"
Daibom написал:
"
ender56 написал:
Hey All,

1st off, thanks for the build, it's super fun.

For some reason, I'm not achieving the tankiness shown in the videos. Can someone help me out and tell me if I'm missing some skill tree node or some leech somewhere? Or maybe I bought some wrong gear?

do you have 2 endurance charges? i ended up with 3 and got to kill Sirus A8 finally.

do you have life leech from the Jewel Cluster --- the node is called Doryani's Lesson? I also added some fire damage is leeched as life on my amulet for extra leech

the flasks are key . I used Rumi's AND a Granite flask with additional armor % mod for the Sirus fight. Helps a ton.

Cast your Vaal Molten Shell and Molten shell (every 3 secs) often

would be nice to post all your gear as well so we can check.

Here's my current stuff. yes I have 2 endurance charges:

Well.. for starters you have barrage instead of barrage support :P
you didn't notice or if you used PoB to import the build it can glitch and change barrage support to normal barrage after importing.
Последняя редакция: Zinfuji. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 9:06:04
Hi, I just want to say huge thanks for this build/guide. Cleared Sirius 8 deathless at Lv 91 and Simulacrum too with some deaths due to getting stun-locked at some points. Most fun I've had in the game thus far.

1. Would you recommend getting Unwavering Stance? It's just a littleways off. Alternatively, how do you manage?

2. I plan to upgrade my amulet/ wand next - if you think otherwise, would appreciate the advice!

Linked my gear. Thank you in advance.

"
xychan73 написал:
Hi, I just want to say huge thanks for this build/guide. Cleared Sirius 8 deathless at Lv 91 and Simulacrum too with some deaths due to getting stun-locked at some points. Most fun I've had in the game thus far.

1. Would you recommend getting Unwavering Stance? It's just a littleways off. Alternatively, how do you manage?

Is Brine King panth not enough or you didn't use it?
Последняя редакция: Zinfuji. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 10:28:23
I'll try it out. Thank you!
Yo Bro!

I have no questions about the build or gear. I just want to say THANK YOU. This build is super fun to play. I almost quit the league because i was bored but this build just makes me want to play it even more. What i especially enjoy is the flexabillity in gear. You can easily throw a essence worm in there and add another aura. you can min/max DPS and defensive throughout the talent tree and you can even go crazy on cluster jewels. I prolly going to try it all.

Thanks for sharing man! Stay healthy!

Peace
Hello,

Great thanks for your build, first time ever i kill Sirius what a joy!! The tankiness is so satisfying, nice work =)

Fly safe
Hey,

Still enjoying this build.

I see you made some radical changes to your gear since I last checked this thread.

Is Cooldown Recovery Speed just not worth it ?
Hi,

Want to try VD , is necro better than chieftain? what are pros and cons?

I play HC btw

Ty

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация