[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Manix20 написал:
Скрытый текст

hardly doing 16-20 simulacrum wave (guess not enough dmg, monsters just swarm around me and i die (yes, i've been using flame dash - here u can see im not - just trying to fix the build - i dont know :( )
Kosis is challenge, even with my good movement mechanics and understanding the monsters i cannot fight him - only way is to stand far away and spam at him while he's not attacking me)
Been trying to do everything with that - 35k per ball - it's complete shit.
had over 7.500 life but my dmg was even worse, can somebody help me please?

also, have no idea how to implement hoash here - so i swapped spell cascade with enlighten on gloves - so i can use herald of ash - is it worth it? i guess not, dmg is still shit - hardly killing t14 bosses.

Well your wand is complete garbage. May want to take a peak at the first post and go from there.

You have no endurance charges like is also shown there.
35k per ball tooltip is plenty to do Sirus and simulacrum wave 20 if you have +2 minimum endurance charges. And switch to Brine King panteon to not get stunned and you can just stand infront of kosis and keep shield charging when fortify falls off and molten shell.

Your cluster jewel is also pretty shit you need a jewel socket or 2 on there as well.

Why did you go get Diamond Skin ? Thats pretty wasteful.

Those gloves are quite shit too.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 17:25:21
im just wondering why inpulsa ? and no other good life rez body armour ? like astral plate :) for example with 130 % life or something :D
"
im just wondering why inpulsa ? and no other good life rez body armour ? like astral plate :) for example with 130 % life or something :D

Crafting an astral plate with the enemies explode mod will cost multiple exalts. It's cheaper to get a six link inpulsa/sporeguard.
It's not how much life you have with this build, it is how you organize your defenses.

Get endurance charges, high block and armour and you are good to kill most bosses even with mediocre damage.

btw, a simple way to get more damage is to swap out the second desecrate for detonate death. put wave of conviction , bone offering and tempest shield in wand.

Another way to get more damage is to swap your amulet for an Aul's uprising and use anger. Imo that's better than HoAsh but i'm not sure if a top amulet with +1 fire skill gems and 12% fire pen isn't better.

For body armour you can have a look at Sporeguard. Gives you lots of armour, HP, chaos dam and a second anoint which you can use to get more damage or more defenses.

A corrupted pair of gloves with +2 curse skill gems implicit opens the way to use awakened curse on hit. The implicit lets you use lvl 3 awakened curse on hit . Add tempeoral chains, enfeeble or whatever curse you want. Swap Frenzy for Barrage and get rid of barrage support.
Последняя редакция: FaranorPoE. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 18:29:55
"
FaranorPoE написал:

Another way to get more damage is to swap your amulet for an Aul's uprising and use anger. Imo that's better than HoAsh but i'm not sure if a top amulet with +1 fire skill gems and 12% fire pen isn't better.

By my pob the difference in damage from the two amulets is <1% with aul's being slightly ahead.

*edit*I forgot that lone messenger disables auras so having aul's would actually be a dps loss
Последняя редакция: arzate03. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 0:47:15
flask setup?
pob link on your current character?
"
Papaste написал:
Made alot of changes and copied a ton from Kelzar, super happy with the build now!

82/82/82/88 resists (base)
75% attack block & 61% spell block (with Rumi's)
~80-90% physical damage reduction (with flasks, 3 x endurance)
6700 hp

Above defence makes for an incredibly smooth gameplay, even in the objectively rippy Delerium.

Running with +2 AoE Inpulsa, 2 x Circle of Anguish, 2 x Awakened Spell Cascade and Lone Messenger with VD landing at level 25 scales the damage to pretty insane levels. Popping Vaal RF at bosses is also fun, they just melt :)

Al8 Sirus and wave 20 easy.

As for notables...

Enduring Composure is pretty underrated I think. The uptime is really good and you generate charges when you actually need them (when you get hit).

Wish for Death is also an incredible boost for bosses. I'm switching to a jewel with it on certain bosses.

Confident Combatant is 75% increased damage, more than most fire/elemental notables.

Definitely a fun build where you can sink as much currency as you want into :)

Скрытый текст

Hi m8.
Could you explain gamestyle of your build a little?
Thanks!
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:

Hi m8.
Could you explain gamestyle of your build a little?
Thanks!

Well, it's literally the same build, just with Divine Flesh, Herald of Ash, Lone Messenger and Megalomaniac with Born of Chaos and Enduring Composure.

For taking it to the extreme you can check Kelzars videos a page or two up, although he doesn't run with Divine Flesh.
"
ancine написал:

Helmet is crafted by buying an ilvl85+ base with volatile dead enchant

CDR IS NOT NEEDED. They are only used for single target dps and offer like 30-40% more damage there. Only go for CDR on belt/boots once you have inpulsa and the surrender.

Hello, sir.

Im trying to find some specific info about VD Necromancer build mechanics but no results so far.

Saw your cool guide and thought that u can help me understand somthing.

Decarcate spawns 10 corps MAX. How do the Awakened SC influennce on that number?
Последняя редакция: Avalanche174. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 11:21:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация