[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
phumik95 написал:
pob link on your current character?

You know you can import that yourself right ?

Put in his account name on the import tab and select the character you want to import.

I did the low life variant, and I kill kosis on wave 19 in about 5 seconds.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 13:13:59
Streaming atm at twitch.tv/KelzarSpain

Pushing build to high levels of DPS and survivavility =) Lvl 100 atm, doing random content while testing more things!

Tune in if you wanna talk about this lovely build!
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Papaste написал:
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:

Hi m8.
Could you explain gamestyle of your build a little?
Thanks!

Well, it's literally the same build, just with Divine Flesh, Herald of Ash, Lone Messenger and Megalomaniac with Born of Chaos and Enduring Composure.

For taking it to the extreme you can check Kelzars videos a page or two up, although he doesn't run with Divine Flesh.

As far as I can see, you went back from Divine Flesh to Might of the Meek. Can I ask why?

I am currently trying your build, damge seems to be OK, but it looks like I have to work on defence...
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:

As far as I can see, you went back from Divine Flesh to Might of the Meek. Can I ask why?

No, its on the Elemental Equilibrium keystone, it just doesn't display properly on the site:

Hi, level 80 struggling with survivability and single target damage. Any pointers? I realize I don't have endurance charges yet, should I get those first?

Have about 2 ex budget to work with for now.

Anyone have suggestions on rolling the gear and class off this build into another build?

I love this build but my performance is a big problem. Spell cascade with those 3 spell slingers is murdering my pc.

On mobile now so I can’t post my gear but it’s relatively expensive and close to what was shown in the op.
"
FiddleSticks написал:
Hi, level 80 struggling with survivability and single target damage. Any pointers? I realize I don't have endurance charges yet, should I get those first?

Level your gems, and then quality them and level them again. You dont need enlighten in there at all. Flame Dash helps a ton with evading.

Volatile dead 21/23 is a huge increase.

Endurance charges of course will help you survive more.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 22:06:28
Hey, thanks for the awesome build. I just wanted to see if anyone had any advice of what to improve on to push harder content. I was thinking a new wand next possibly?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

"
savs_1 написал:
Hey, thanks for the awesome build. I just wanted to see if anyone had any advice of what to improve on to push harder content. I was thinking a new wand next possibly?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Actually get a curse on hit setup going would help alot. Like why would you have inspiration attached to Frenzy ?

You surely dont need a lightning golem either, we already cast so damn fast anyways.

Get the proper +2minimum endurance charges on rings/amulet or a shield.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 7:33:21
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
FiddleSticks написал:

Level your gems, and then quality them and level them again. You dont need enlighten in there at all. Flame Dash helps a ton with evading.

Volatile dead 21/23 is a huge increase.

Endurance charges of course will help you survive more.

Thanks for the pointers. Another thing which I had completely overlooked was the deflection anointment... That has helped significantly.

I still need to and get Mistress of sacrifice from Uberlab, struggling with red map bosses so I'm worried that I wont be able to kill Izaro. Once that is done bone offering will start helping. Going to 20/20 VD setup then give it a try.

Other than some red map bosses, I'm able to push into tier 15 maps with very little effort, just have to keep fortify up. Great build!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация