[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Really enjoying this build, especially the tankiness as I prefer to not die than doing a bajillion damage :P. Though the damage is more than enough to get things done fairly quickly. My gear so far ..

.. this gets me at 7k health and 75k damage in PoB with 75 / 75 / 66 block and max all resists including chaos, and I get to about 30k armour with flasks up.
Последняя редакция: Toyah. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 12:55:42
"
FiddleSticks написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
FiddleSticks написал:
Hi, level 80 struggling with survivability and single target damage. Any pointers? I realize I don't have endurance charges yet, should I get those first?

Have about 2 ex budget to work with for now.

Level your gems, and then quality them and level them again. You dont need enlighten in there at all. Flame Dash helps a ton with evading.

Volatile dead 21/23 is a huge increase.

Endurance charges of course will help you survive more.

Thanks for the pointers. Another thing which I had completely overlooked was the deflection anointment... That has helped significantly.

I still need to and get Mistress of sacrifice from Uberlab, struggling with red map bosses so I'm worried that I wont be able to kill Izaro. Once that is done bone offering will start helping. Going to 20/20 VD setup then give it a try.

Other than some red map bosses, I'm able to push into tier 15 maps with very little effort, just have to keep fortify up. Great build!

If you need uber lab let me know I can do that for you.

Get a lvl21 Volatile dead.
Is this HC viable? :)
"
Rudy_Gonzalez написал:
Is this HC viable? :)

Every build is if you are good enough.
How are you applying burn and chill?
"
mrgui777 написал:
How are you applying burn and chill?

No burn, chill ascendancy.
how do you use so many spellslinger?
"
gokudin написал:
how do you use so many spellslinger?

Turn them on as a skill.

im only seeing 15k dmg in tooltip what am i doin wrong? or am i calc damage wrong? How do you calc spell slinger dps?
"
SuzuWuzu написал:

im only seeing 15k dmg in tooltip what am i doin wrong? or am i calc damage wrong? How do you calc spell slinger dps?

Thats higher than mine was before I switched to low life.

I cleared 20/20 simulacrums and lvl8 Sirus no probs. The odd death if I spaced out though but thats why I dont play hardcore.

Your wand would be better with Trigger + Double Damage.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 22:42:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация