[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

No POB ??
"
sjoensen написал:
No POB ??

Do your own ?
"
mattyvio1 написал:
Скрытый текст

This is My gear right now, I'm only level 83. Clear is amazing, normal t16 maps mobs just disappear, Bossing and tankiness is a problem, is it just related on my char/gems level or is there something major that i can fix on my gear? BTW Thank you for the build, it's really fun!

Well put another endurance charge on the ring ? Ele with attack skills is useless since VD is a spell.

Get rid of the enlighted and use Molten Shell like you are supposed to ?
WTS:

+2 to VD, Spell Cascade and Conc Effect. +20% overall DPS.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
mattyvio1 написал:
Скрытый текст

This is My gear right now, I'm only level 83. Clear is amazing, normal t16 maps mobs just disappear, Bossing and tankiness is a problem, is it just related on my char/gems level or is there something major that i can fix on my gear? BTW Thank you for the build, it's really fun!

Well put another endurance charge on the ring ? Ele with attack skills is useless since VD is a spell.

Get rid of the enlighted and use Molten Shell like you are supposed to ?

Thank you for the tips :)
Hey what should I update now?

Скрытый текст
Hi All!

After using 45 deafening essence of anger i didn't hit even once the "+1 to fire skill gems"

So, I thinking to use below one and add: trigger and double damage

What do you think, should I do it? or Should i keep trying?

And what do you think about the option to take "Fending" on the skill tree? (sounds good for this league)

TY!!
Последняя редакция: Sanfear. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 21:11:25
"
gokudin написал:
Hey what should I update now?

Скрытый текст

Unfortunately, almost everything :-(
Your gems are mostly without quality. I would invest 2-3 ex to get 20/20 corrupted gems at least for most important skills, and don't forget to level the gems in your swap weapon set.
Helmet, amulet, weapon (!) are pretty bad...
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi All!

After using 45 deafening essence of anger i didn't hit even once the "+1 to fire skill gems"

So, I thinking to use below one and add: trigger and double damage

What do you think, should I do it? or Should i keep trying?

And what do you think about the option to take "Fending" on the skill tree? (sounds good for this league)

TY!!

There is so many, and cheap ways to improve DRACTICALLY the dps of this build. Base Ancine DPS in PoB is about 105k, say we round to 100.

+1 Anguish ring = +22% (122 dps now)
+1 Anguish ring = +22% (149 dps now)
+Awakened Curse on hit and 2nd curse on gloves + remove frenzy = +15% (171 dps now)
50% dmg vs Chilled mobs mod in gloves = 5% (179 dps now)
+2 AoE Inpulsa corrupt = +20% (215 dps now)
+Lone Messenger = +10% (237 dps now)
+culling strike = 11% (263 dps now)

There you have a very simple x2.5 multiplier to overall base build.

Then you can add:

Vaal Righteous Fire: +30% dps
Righteous Fire: +40% dps (Both combined jump up the dps by 80%)

Im currently running perma normal RF on maps/most bosses, and the eventual VRF here and there. My PoB sits at +900k with both RFs up. 512k without RF. Keep in mind that op original setup is 100k dps with the same configuration in PoB. Also I get higher phys reduction, all res, chaos res, higher life on block, and multiple more perks

Long story short. Avoid wasting your money in fancy penetration, and random mods in rings and amulet. All you need is fix your resistances in the gloves, boot, helm. (fire is fixed alone with anguish rings and two toned boots and tree) And then you open the option to rings and etc, for "real" dps and badassness.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Hi,

Trying to get a new wand, which one is better?

This one

Or this one

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация