[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Kelzar написал:
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi All!

After using 45 deafening essence of anger i didn't hit even once the "+1 to fire skill gems"

So, I thinking to use below one and add: trigger and double damage

What do you think, should I do it? or Should i keep trying?

And what do you think about the option to take "Fending" on the skill tree? (sounds good for this league)

TY!!

There is so many, and cheap ways to improve DRACTICALLY the dps of this build. Base Ancine DPS in PoB is about 105k, say we round to 100.

+1 Anguish ring = +22% (122 dps now)
+1 Anguish ring = +22% (149 dps now)
+Awakened Curse on hit and 2nd curse on gloves + remove frenzy = +15% (171 dps now)
50% dmg vs Chilled mobs mod in gloves = 5% (179 dps now)
+2 AoE Inpulsa corrupt = +20% (215 dps now)
+Lone Messenger = +10% (237 dps now)
+culling strike = 11% (263 dps now)

There you have a very simple x2.5 multiplier to overall base build.

Then you can add:

Vaal Righteous Fire: +30% dps
Righteous Fire: +40% dps (Both combined jump up the dps by 80%)

Im currently running perma normal RF on maps/most bosses, and the eventual VRF here and there. My PoB sits at +900k with both RFs up. 512k without RF. Keep in mind that op original setup is 100k dps with the same configuration in PoB. Also I get higher phys reduction, all res, chaos res, higher life on block, and multiple more perks

Long story short. Avoid wasting your money in fancy penetration, and random mods in rings and amulet. All you need is fix your resistances in the gloves, boot, helm. (fire is fixed alone with anguish rings and two toned boots and tree) And then you open the option to rings and etc, for "real" dps and badassness.

Hi Kelzar!

Nice answer and really apprecited!

But.... i think you used the wrong quote xD
"
savs_1 написал:
Hi,

Trying to get a new wand, which one is better?

This one

Or this one

Thanks

The second one, by a mile.
Последняя редакция: FaranorPoE. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 9:28:32

Hi @FaranorPoE!!

After using 45 deafening essence of anger i didn't hit even once the "+1 to fire skill gems"

And what do you think about the option to take "Fending" on the skill tree? (sounds good for this league)

TY!!
Последняя редакция: Sanfear. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 12:02:23
Just crafted this beast. Selling cuz I need other resistances setup, but hit me up if you wanna buy:

"

Also have this other 2 for sale, not that impressive, but still really good:

Скрытый текст
"

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 12:17:31
"
Sanfear написал:

Hi @FaranorPoE!!

It took me well over 100 essences to get a good wand with +1 to fire gems. Just craft trigger on that one and use it for now while you spam essences on another wand.
"
arzate03 написал:
"
Sanfear написал:

Hi @FaranorPoE!!

It took me well over 100 essences to get a good wand with +1 to fire gems. Just craft trigger on that one and use it for now while you spam essences on another wand.

100 essences..., thats a lot, and they are not cheap.

Im not sure if the one im using now is better...less flat fire damage

TY!!
Последняя редакция: Sanfear. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 14:53:38
Sorry if this was answered - but how does this build do against reflect maps?

Also - could you add a list of map mods to avoid with this build? Don't want to rip on HC :P
Can you write passives from jewels in text please? They not so obvious on your screenshot. Or, m.b. import you build into PathOfBuilding and place it on pastebin.
Последняя редакция: EreticKB. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 15:56:19
"
Kelzar написал:
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi All!

TY!!

There is so many, and cheap ways to improve DRACTICALLY the dps of this build. Base Ancine DPS in PoB is about 105k, say we round to 100.

+Awakened Curse on hit and 2nd curse on gloves + remove frenzy = +15% (171 dps now)

Then you can add:

Im currently running perma normal RF on maps/most bosses, and the eventual VRF here and there. My PoB sits at +900k with both RFs up. 512k without RF. Keep in mind that op original setup is 100k dps with the same configuration in PoB. Also I get higher phys reduction, all res, chaos res, higher life on block, and multiple more perks

Long story short. Avoid wasting your money in fancy penetration, and random mods in rings and amulet. All you need is fix your resistances in the gloves, boot, helm. (fire is fixed alone with anguish rings and two toned boots and tree) And then you open the option to rings and etc, for "real" dps and badassness.

My dps is definitely not 100k. POB is wrong on this. Just take the damage of 1 BALL. Multiply it by the amount of balls i generate per second and then multiply it by the increased damage taken modifiers on enemies, and then modify it by the negative elemental resistances on enemies. 100K Dps wouldn't kill minotaur that fast, the dude has like 20mil hp
"
ancine написал:
"
Kelzar написал:
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi All!

TY!!

Then you can add:

My dps is definitely not 100k. POB is wrong on this. Just take the damage of 1 BALL. Multiply it by the amount of balls i generate per second and then multiply it by the increased damage taken modifiers on enemies, and then modify it by the negative elemental resistances on enemies. 100K Dps wouldn't kill minotaur that fast, the dude has like 20mil hp

Yep, I understand DPS is not 100k. But just said, that in comparison, under same PoB conditions, anguish setup, can give up to 10-11 times higher dps. While keeping same or more block, mitigation and defensive perks.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация