[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Kelzar написал:
Yep, actually with a normal belt with CDR you will have better single target DPS on bosses.

HH is cool for mapping and leveling, and overall fun to play imho. But a good CDR belt will be in par of better over it all day long.

A very good rolled Sytigian Vyse can give you a good 10-12% overall DPS upgrade in plain numbers, and then CDR, so thats huge.

Great!
Thank you for the help. I have to change a lot of things and level gems/char but i really like your take on the build!
wow your new DPS version is Insanity hehe. I've followed your original base version to level 99 and i love it. Trying to hit 100 now so i have to ask (with no more minimum endurance charges from the rings and less HP), hows the tankiness and survivability ?

but wow 5x more DPS !!!!!!! i have to try it out (if i can afford it)

"
Daibom написал:
wow your new DPS version is Insanity hehe. I've followed your original base version to level 99 and i love it. Trying to hit 100 now so i have to ask (with no more minimum endurance charges from the rings and less HP), hows the tankiness and survivability ?

but wow 5x more DPS !!!!!!! i have to try it out (if i can afford it)

Even turning off endurance charges still holding up a solid 89% phys reduction.

Tho, I recomend getting a shield with:

A) Block spell + % life per block
B) % life per block + multi charges on block (perma 3/3/3)
c) Block spell and multicharges

Our Phys reduction is insane cuz gear, and the combo of the potion with 100% extra armour, 3000 armour potion and 15% additional phys reduction.

Pretty easy to hit 90% cap, which is what you wanna aim to all the time.

Tankability is out of league, also the glorious vanity pushing resistances to 85 and 80 in normal setups, or 87 82 in my setup with +2 shield (or even 90 84 if you add born of chaos) is huge.

Difference from 75 to 84 resis is about 1/3, so when with 75 resis you get a hit of X dmg elemental, with 84 it would be 2/3 of that damage. Day and night difference.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 18:53:54
thank you.

time to go shopping for some gear hehe. this will be insane !!!!!

I really need some pointers from some of you guys before i piss away more exalts on this build/character.

I've tried going Zombies, which was fine but i was really struggeling to stay alive. Then i found this build and wow, this looked tanky.
Yea, I'm surviving a lot more, but still gets annihilated by some simple t15-16 bosses.

I've got 7300 hp, max resist (except chaos, which isnt what kills me all the time)
I think I've spent near 10 ex on it up to this point but I'm still having a bad time.

Clearly I'm not 100% on point to the guide, but this is where you smart guys come in :)

Please help. What can I do to improve and level further from 93?

Gear: (Tree should be public)

Последняя редакция: Sebbis. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 19:56:00
Priority 1: get +1 to minimum endurance charges on both rings and amulet and watch your tankiness skyrocket. you will have a minimum of 3 at all times....

Priority 2: get Doryani Lesson on the CLuster jewel for more life leech (and if you can on the amulet as well though thats harder to do)

Priority 3: Get Armor base gear (you are currently using evasion based gear) for you Head, Gloves, Feet when you can. Supplement these defensive gear and Look for offensive mods on the Gloves Like Culling Strike. For your Feet, look for Increased attack and cast speed if you have killed recently, or Onslaught, Or Tailwind if you're rich.

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 0:58:51
Simulacrum waves 19 and 20 video (Meltdown):

Скрытый текст
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hviNP3K_ybk

Sick crafts of the day:

Скрытый текст

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 6:50:29
"
Sebbis написал:
I really need some pointers from some of you guys before i piss away more exalts on this build/character.

I've tried going Zombies, which was fine but i was really struggeling to stay alive. Then i found this build and wow, this looked tanky.
Yea, I'm surviving a lot more, but still gets annihilated by some simple t15-16 bosses.

I've got 7300 hp, max resist (except chaos, which isnt what kills me all the time)
I think I've spent near 10 ex on it up to this point but I'm still having a bad time.

Clearly I'm not 100% on point to the guide, but this is where you smart guys come in :)

Your wand isnt very good. Like the first post says, you want atleast ~100 between fire damage and fire damage to spells.

Get rid of that useless Enlighten and get Molten Shell in there.

Your amulet is useless, VD is a spell like it says on the gem itself.

Why did you waste all those points on the scion life wheel? And not take the one thats in the might of the meek ring thats 7%. What would you get Path of the Warrior for ? You are fire based.

You didnt get the Soul of Steel points, you dont have minimum endurance charges like the first post also says.

You wasted points getting to Purity of Flesh, when you could take the 1 point above zealot's oath to get there.

Get rid of all that crap and Faith and Steel, get Soul of Steel since that would give you more res and armour.

No Light of Divintiy ? No Quick Recovery ?

I'd assume your Cluster Jewel has Doryani's On it for leech ? If you feel you need more get a medium one with that on it as well then you'll have 0.4% leech. You really want Sadist in there.

Level 21 Volatile Dead is a huge damage boost.

I would assume you die to bleed all the time since you dont have a bleed flask of Corrupted Blood corruption on your jewels.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 7:52:07
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
Sebbis написал:

Your wand isnt very good. Like the first post says, you want atleast ~100 between fire damage and fire damage to spells.

Get rid of that useless Enlighten and get Molten Shell in there.

Your amulet is useless, VD is a spell like it says on the gem itself.

Why did you waste all those points on the scion life wheel? And not take the one thats in the might of the meek ring thats 7%. What would you get Path of the Warrior for ? You are fire based.

You didnt get the Soul of Steel points, you dont have minimum endurance charges like the first post also says.

You wasted points getting to Purity of Flesh, when you could take the 1 point above zealot's oath to get there.

Get rid of all that crap and Faith and Steel, get Soul of Steel since that would give you more res and armour.

No Light of Divintiy ? No Quick Recovery ?

I'd assume your Cluster Jewel has Doryani's On it for leech ? If you feel you need more get a medium one with that on it as well then you'll have 0.4% leech. You really want Sadist in there.

Level 21 Volatile Dead is a huge damage boost.

I would assume you die to bleed all the time since you dont have a bleed flask of Corrupted Blood corruption on your jewels.

Awesome.. This is exactly what I need to hear.
I will get right to it.
Thanks guys ! <3
Hey bro, im about to try your build in standard, do i have to take cluster jewels for it to work? would you have some pointers for me, what to skill if i cant use cluster jewels?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация