[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Sebbis написал:
Did some adjustments to the tree.

Cluster is:
Large Cluster Jewel
- Burning Bright
- Doryani's Lesson
- Smoking Remains
- Jewel Socket

All passives are allocated except the Jewel socket as I dont have anything to fill that with yet.

For the wand, can I use this?

37% increased Spell Damage
24% increased Fire Damage
Adds 30 to 61 Fire Damage
Adds 51 to 82 Fire Damage to Spells

(With trigger)
Will cost me 2 ex.
Any higher is out of my reach sadly.

That wand is way better than what you have already.

I still had your skill tree open. You dont take Elemental Equilibrium. Especially since you took avatar of fire so you are giving them 25% fire resist everytime you cast since you dont do anything but fire damage.

And you crafted your amulet with fire damage to attacks which you dont benefit from either since Volatile Dead is a spell, And seriously spend the 10c and get a level 21.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 17:03:35
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
Sebbis написал:

Cluster is:
Large Cluster Jewel
- Burning Bright
- Doryani's Lesson
- Smoking Remains
- Jewel Socket

All passives are allocated except the Jewel socket as I dont have anything to fill that with yet.

(With trigger)
Will cost me 2 ex.

I still had your skill tree open. You dont take Elemental Equilibrium. Especially since you took avatar of fire so you are giving them 25% fire resist everytime you cast since you dont do anything but fire damage.

And you crafted your amulet with fire damage to attacks which you dont benefit from either since Volatile Dead is a spell, And seriously spend the 10c and get a level 21.

Hehe :D
Yea wand was sold so i got another one which should be an upgrade.
Moved the point from Elemental Eqilibrium up to +12% Fire Damage in my cluster.

Got the lvl 21 gem now haha. Thought I HAD to take the 20 quality one which is expensive, but lets start with the normal 21 :)

The amulet was just crafted with whatever i thought was useful. Adjusted it to something i can use.

Tried to redo the socketcolours on my boots but ended up 1 green i cant really use. And since i dont have any room for Enlighten i can't use flame dash because i dont have mana for it. Changed it to a low level Dash until I can get more mana.

I'm guessing I might have to think about changing the rest to proper armor based items then?
I just dropped Forbidden Taste flask - when I use it my passive regen seems to make me only ever lose 1 hp - is this worth replacing a flask with? My roll was 91% life recovered on use, which is a shit ton of insta-life...

Последняя редакция: ThirdProphecy. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 19:27:37
WTS Bone Helmet with Flat Fire to spell:

Скрытый текст

WTS CDR, DMG vs Chilled, Ele DMG, Life, Cold Res Stygian Vise:

Скрытый текст
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 6:10:06
Hello guys, trying to play this build (still getting some needed gear) but i have a problem and hopefully one of you can help me.

The thing is i only have 40% chance to block attack damage, and i think i´m missing the 34% from bone offering.But with the 3 spellslinger setups active, i have a total of 12 unreserved mana, so my bone offering can´t trigger from my wand because i don´t even have mana to cast it. I think this is the problem but i don´t know how you guys manage it, i have all the reduced mana reserved nodes on the tree aswell.

Thanks!
"
MrWay написал:
Hello guys, trying to play this build (still getting some needed gear) but i have a problem and hopefully one of you can help me.

The thing is i only have 40% chance to block attack damage, and i think i´m missing the 34% from bone offering.But with the 3 spellslinger setups active, i have a total of 12 unreserved mana, so my bone offering can´t trigger from my wand because i don´t even have mana to cast it. I think this is the problem but i don´t know how you guys manage it, i have all the reduced mana reserved nodes on the tree aswell.

Thanks!

Bone Offering triggers through the Wand trigger mod. AKA you should have it up all time.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Kelzar написал:

Bone Offering triggers through the Wand trigger mod. AKA you should have it up all time.

I was missing Misstress of sacrifice! i´ve just found it, thanks.
Последняя редакция: MrWay. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 6:36:03
"
Sebbis написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
Sebbis написал:

Cluster is:
Large Cluster Jewel
- Burning Bright
- Doryani's Lesson
- Smoking Remains
- Jewel Socket

(With trigger)
Will cost me 2 ex.

Hehe :D
Yea wand was sold so i got another one which should be an upgrade.
Moved the point from Elemental Eqilibrium up to +12% Fire Damage in my cluster.

Got the lvl 21 gem now haha. Thought I HAD to take the 20 quality one which is expensive, but lets start with the normal 21 :)

The amulet was just crafted with whatever i thought was useful. Adjusted it to something i can use.

Tried to redo the socketcolours on my boots but ended up 1 green i cant really use. And since i dont have any room for Enlighten i can't use flame dash because i dont have mana for it. Changed it to a low level Dash until I can get more mana.

I'm guessing I might have to think about changing the rest to proper armor based items then?

The quality on VD is just for area so its not hugely important.

You dont need an Enlighten for this build at all.

Get a Level 1 20Q Flame Dash so you can use it then. You should have 11 or 12 mana left over.

Also get rid of atleast 1 of those stupid 4% life 4% chaos res nodes and take the 7% life node thats in the might of the meek circle.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 7:39:31
"
MrWay написал:

Thanks!

Your other problem is why are you even wearing Skullhead ? Is it just for the life and +20 res all ? Literally the cheapest helm with either +1 volatile dead or Spellslinger cooldown would be better than that thing.

Elemental Equilibrium is a little iffy since you arent really doing much other damage than fire. And thats only if the others hit first.

Also why would you take the 5% in the life wheel when the one in the might of the meek circle is 7%.

Spend the 10c for a lvl21 Volatile Dead thats a huge damage boost by itself.
Hey, nice build so far. What should I upgrade next? I have like 7ex to spent

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация