[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Did some adjustments to the tree.

Cluster is:
Large Cluster Jewel
- Burning Bright
- Doryani's Lesson
- Smoking Remains
- Jewel Socket

All passives are allocated except the Jewel socket as I dont have anything to fill that with yet.

For the wand, can I use this?

37% increased Spell Damage
24% increased Fire Damage
Adds 30 to 61 Fire Damage
Adds 51 to 82 Fire Damage to Spells

(With trigger)
Will cost me 2 ex.
Any higher is out of my reach sadly.
Последняя редакция: Sebbis. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 9:57:51
A quick question regarding Divine Flesh keystone.
One of its properties is "50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage"
We can take 2 of that keystone within Glorious Vanity jewel's range.
Does it mean that all elemental damage I take (50% x 2) will be taken as chaos damage?
"
Kelzar написал:
Simulacrum waves 19 and 20 video (Meltdown):

Скрытый текст
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hviNP3K_ybk

That is what I call pure pwnage )))))
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
Does it mean that all elemental damage I take (50% x 2) will be taken as chaos damage?

The +10% to chaos max res dont stack. Cant say on the elemental part tho.

I will run a quick test checking if RF dmg is lower with it twice, which would mean the elemental part stacks.

Be back in 1 minute.

EDIT: Negative, elemental part doesnt either stack after test.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 11:11:14
WTS sick sick old gloves of mine:

SOLD

Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 14:21:30
hey guys,.. im new to this league and game. I have set up this build but i keep dieng on Simu 19 and some other bosses. I cannot face tank anything and spend right now over 200ex. Would be someone so nice contact me ingame and look over everything?

I rly dont no how to do it here tho.
"
Monshioos написал:
hey guys,.. im new to this league and game. I have set up this build but i keep dieng on Simu 19 and some other bosses. I cannot face tank anything and spend right now over 200ex. Would be someone so nice contact me ingame and look over everything?

I rly dont no how to do it here tho.

I did a quick look into your gear and few fast thing I could recomend:

-Use armor based pieces (ES and Evasion will help you pretty few)
-Use a proper combination of potions (Check my toon, thats basically best option)
-Get a better weapon: You want ideally +1 fire skills and 1 flat fire dmg at least, and then multimod trigger and 5% double dmg
-Search for gloves with temple cold resis/dmg vs chilled mobs mod. Easiest way to get a t1 cold res and a huge dmg boost in 1 single mod
-Get a +2 inpulsa (20ex price but 20% total dps upgrade)

You dont need 200, 100 or neither 50 ex to make this build badass.

Its just a matter to figure out which mods do you need in each slot to min max your DPS and survivability.

Try to look into people profiles to understand the mechanics of the build. But as I said, with 50ex alone you should make this build able to hit 100 with no issues. And eventually, the more you play the more currency youll make, and the more knowledge youll get into the build itself, and so you will be able to evolve it into a better state.

Have a great day sir.
Hi everyone. First want thank you to all of you who answered my previous post. From last time i improved my setup. Clearing is just insane. Still need better wand(they are to expensive) because Conquers on A5 does not melting in couple seconds xD

I made some experiments and some info may be useful for some people.
For more survivability i replaced small cluster jewel by Megalomaniac and currently i have Second Skin vs Enduring Composure. I thing for best setup the third node must be No Witnesses. Enduring Composure grant 3 enduring charges which gives great defensive buff and also make easier to buy rings and amulet.

I also replaced Molten shell by Vaal Grace(with Elusive and flask you will get 50% dodge chance) and feels great but think if somebody need more deference (for Sirus or Delirium encounter) you can replace F.Dash or Dash by Vaal Molten shell so you can use Vaal Grace first and start Molten shell after grace end. For moving Shield charge is good enough and you also will be faster while Elusive.

I only don't understand for what is needed Might of the Meek.

Sad that this build is not a good choiсe for league starter.

In case if my advices are bad or can be improved - i always happy to hear(read) alternative way.
"
Kelzar написал:
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:

The +10% to chaos max res dont stack. Cant say on the elemental part tho.

I will run a quick test checking if RF dmg is lower with it twice, which would mean the elemental part stacks.

Be back in 1 minute.

EDIT: Negative, elemental part doesnt either stack after test.

Hah, that would be pretty broken. But no... keystones don't stack in this game, otherwise we would be running double Lone Messenger for sure! :)

WTS:

Скрытый текст

Helm Sold

Boots Sold

Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 17:21:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация