[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
"
MrOnionRIng написал:

Yeah, so it's possible to hit the mod with a Helmet < ilvl 85?

This mod is also a delve mod.
It can be found in Delve "as is" on any helmet (Requirement is iLVL 1), but it can be rolled only on items with at least iLVL85 with warlord influence

Use www.craftofexile.com, it has all necessary information

But why are all the ones with the affix and ilvl < 85 also warlord? I can't find any helmets without it. Do they drop with influence in delve? This has been bugging me for some time :)
Последняя редакция: Papaste. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 11:47:01
"
Papaste написал:

But why are all the ones with the affix and ilvl < 85 also warlord? I can't find any helmets without it. Do they drop with influence in delve? This has been bugging me for some time :)

I believe they just slam warlord's exalted orb over a regular helmet, seems the level req is not working here (bug?) Pretty stupid idea, this suffix has a very low weight...
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
"
Papaste написал:

I believe they just slam warlord's exalted orb over a regular helmet, seems the level req is not working here (bug?) Pretty stupid idea, this suffix has a very low weight...

Ah, figured it out! All the helmets with the affix < ilvl 85 are dual-influence. They were carried over to a lower ilvl base using an Awakener's Orb!
WTS: Shield w/ Spell Block, % Life on Block, Frenzy/Endurance/Power Charge on block

Скрытый текст

WTS: Gloves w/ T1 Cold, DMG vs Chill, T2 Lightning, T1 Chaos, T1 life, Crafted Minion DMG and Flat Cold DMG

Click the link, its sick
Скрытый текст
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 20:09:11
"
Kelzar написал:
WTS: Shield w/ Spell Block, % Life on Block, Frenzy/Endurance/Power Charge on block

Скрытый текст

Sorry i don't want to buy your shield, ijust bough one with armor. :)

But i wanted to thank you for you Build input it really help me to boost mine :D.

Can you awnser me this: The DMG output seems lowerd if you don't use a secound Awakened Spell Cascade, or am i worng? I just can't find the stat in PoB how many Balls i can have.
Hey, could not figure out what your Glorious Vanity exactly does? Could you pls explain :)
Bro i am trying to do the same buildi but the damage are 11k how can i increase my damage
"
thunderslight написал:
Bro i am trying to do the same buildi but the damage are 11k how can i increase my damage

Change everything i'd assume since you didnt post what you got.
"
MrOnionRIng написал:
Hey, could not figure out what your Glorious Vanity exactly does? Could you pls explain :)

Glorious Vanity, once you put it into a jewel socket, changed all the minor and notable nodes around the jewel. Keystones turn into Divine Flesh upping you max chaos resistance and makes it so that you take 50% of elemental damage as chaos damage. Now in 3.10 it's very easy to also get +3% to max chaos resistance on a cluster jewel making your max chaos resistance 88% and landing your elemental resistances around 81-82%.

Having such high mitigation of elemental and chaos combined with max block and life recovered on block makes you more or less immortal apart from some stuff in the game (Sirus meteor, Elder slam etc).

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Flesh
Последняя редакция: Papaste. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 2:26:41
"
Kelzar написал:

A---- Potion Setup: WRONG
1) You have 2 armour potions, hence their implicit (+3k armour) dont stack
2) You dont want/need Atziri potion at all
3) You have 2 potions with Anti Bleed
4) You ideally want Anti Bleed, Anti Curse and Anti Freeze and then 100% armour increased effect affix. That makes 4 magic potions
5) Only unique potion is rumi. Then use quick silver/anticurse, life/antibleed, basalt (15% additional phys reduction is HUGE) and sulphur (dmg and life regen).
6) Basalt and Sulphur you put no matter order, +90% armour mod and anti freeze mods

B---- Weapon:
1) Change your weapon.
2) Look for 2 flat dmgs, or +1 fire and flat mods.
3) Multi mod on suffixes with trigger and 5% double dmg

C---- Armour:
1) You are not ES/LL toon
2) Buy items of the proper base, AKA str for armour and higher mitigation.
3) Dont get Evasion or ES items (rather than inpulsa)

D------ CDR:
1) You need CDR T1 on belts and boots, huge dps boost.

E---------- BIG DPS BOOSTERS: (All % are MORE, AKA direct increase)

1) Inpulsa +2 AoE is overall 20% DPS Upgrade
2) Gloves from Temple with 50% dmg against chilled is 5% DPS
3) Setting up your resistances in Amulet, Helm, Glove, Boots and Belt will allow you to wear 2 anguish rings with HoAsh and Longe messenger, that alone is about a 60% More DPS

F--------------- Double Curse Setup:
1) Awakened Curse on hit support level 5 allows second curse
2) If get that you can remove barrage support and frenzy, then use BARRAGE as attack skill linked to Awak Curse on hit 5 with flammability and ele weaknes.
3) Lose frenzy, but get double curse, about 15% more dps

For more ideas take a look at my profile

Hey Kelzar, followed your advice and made some changes:

Also spent most of my cash on the Doryani/prismatic/smoking cluster.

Also picked up the HoA cluster gem you suggested. Picked up this wand for only 50c, all the others similar were at least 4ex.

Ignore the portal gem, that will be the vaal damage buff skill when I get around to it.

The awakened curse gem is still a little out of my price range, same with the awakened cascades

Also I know everything isnt strength base items yet, but getting there!

What's the next thing I should focus on?

Also one question, I used to have the -mana on my ring, now that I have the 2 HoA rings I dont, and I eventually run out of mana (regrn is decent, so it just slows down casting for a bit)
Последняя редакция: shadowfyre9. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 2:54:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация