[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
shadowfyre9 написал:

Hey Kelzar, followed your advice and made some changes:

Скрытый текст

Also spent most of my cash on the Doryani/prismatic/smoking cluster.

Also picked up the HoA cluster gem you suggested. Picked up this wand for only 50c, all the others similar were at least 4ex.

Ignore the portal gem, that will be the vaal damage buff skill when I get around to it.

The awakened curse gem is still a little out of my price range, same with the awakened cascades

Also I know everything isnt strength base items yet, but getting there!

What's the next thing I should focus on?

Also one question, I used to have the -mana on my ring, now that I have the 2 HoA rings I dont, and I eventually run out of mana (regrn is decent, so it just slows down casting for a bit)

Wand is OK!

Get an armour based helmet with Spellslinger 30% Cooldown Recovery Speed. You can find a decent one for 30-50C.

You have the wrong rings. You want the ones with Herald of Ash has #% increased buff effect and #% Increased Fire Damage while affected by Herald of Ash. They go for around 3 ex each.

You want the -mana craft on the amulet. Just get an amulet with high life, some resists and an open prefix to craft the -mana. You already have leech from Doryani's Lesson on cluster jewel, no need to also have leech it on amulet.

A cheaper alternative to getting an expensive belt is to find one with life, resists and an open suffix and craft 12% increased recovery speed. It varies by setup but in some cases there is no difference in DPS between having 12% and 20% CDR on belt, but it depends on how much you have in other slots.

Последняя редакция: Papaste. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 3:47:10
"
Papaste написал:
"
MrOnionRIng написал:
Hey, could not figure out what your Glorious Vanity exactly does? Could you pls explain :)

Glorious Vanity, once you put it into a jewel socket, changed all the minor and notable nodes around the jewel. Keystones turn into Divine Flesh upping you max chaos resistance and makes it so that you take 50% of elemental damage as chaos damage. Now in 3.10 it's very easy to also get +3% to max chaos resistance on a cluster jewel making your max chaos resistance 88% and landing your elemental resistances around 81-82%.

Having such high mitigation of elemental and chaos combined with max block and life recovered on block makes you more or less immortal apart from some stuff in the game (Sirus meteor, Elder slam etc).

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Flesh

Uhhh nice didn't know that. Thank you! :)
Is the spellslinger headenchant a bigger DPS-increase than +1 corpse?
Nice build: I'm "done" with all main nodes, gems going to 20/20, got an helm entchant, stacked my chaos resists, got cdr on boots/belt. Next turn is to craft a +1 fire wand. Playing T15 maps, but my boss damage feels bad. The thread autor ancine only has 2 awakener gems in body armour and fire pen on helmet. Is this the solution to get his dmg?

I know i can run 2 ash rings, +2 body armour, but i would like to orient myself on the thread author. Or is this the wrong way?

Последняя редакция: waldkind. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 11:05:57
"
Is the spellslinger headenchant a bigger DPS-increase than +1 corpse?

YES.

"
I know i can run 2 ash rings, +2 body armour, but i would like to orient myself on the thread author. Or is this the wrong way?

There's no wrong or right way. But Kelza's pathing has vastly superior damage with the same or even more tankiness (depending on how much u spend). Definitely more expensive tho.
How much of a difference is awakened spell cascade to normal spell cascade? is it a must have?
"

How much of a difference is awakened spell cascade to normal spell cascade? is it a must have?

No awakened gem is a must have. its just for min maxing.

New sick, Sick, SICK ring on sale:

Скрытый текст

24/7 Onslaught on, even during bosses. Forget about that "Onslaught on kill"

Also have an Inpulsa 6L on sale. If anyone wants it shoot me a tell in game and say you come from this thread, we will find a cool price so you can get your 20$ MORE dps from +2 AoE.

Have a great day fellow necros.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 11:45:16
Someone can help me what items to change? i got only like 2ex .. And my dmg sucks vs bosses etc. :( literally no dmg vs bosses
@Kelzar

Di you craft that shield you're using?
If yes - how did u do it?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация