[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
Скрытый текст
"
VigorDracul написал:
Hi,

it would be nice if I could get a few tips for easy upgardes on my gear. My version is a bit different as I use the Brine Crown. Theory behind this was that first of all I was lacking cold resi at the moment I decided for it, second was the Frozen immunity and third was the fact that I am actually always stationary at Boss fights.

My bottles are chosen to improve my chaos res, my armor and my evasion rating in Boss fights. Basically I wanted to face tank.

I have no problem in Maps up to Tier 16 and 60% delirium except for the slow boss fights.

Any help that does not require me to change everything would be highly appreciated.

I think your wand and the second ring are the obvious candidates...

What should I be looking for considering the wand. I know its not good but I have no idea what would benefit me the most. Is there a multiplier that I could add or is it all just smaller additive stuff.
"
VigorDracul написал:
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
Скрытый текст
"
VigorDracul написал:
Hi,

it would be nice if I could get a few tips for easy upgardes on my gear. My version is a bit different as I use the Brine Crown. Theory behind this was that first of all I was lacking cold resi at the moment I decided for it, second was the Frozen immunity and third was the fact that I am actually always stationary at Boss fights.

My bottles are chosen to improve my chaos res, my armor and my evasion rating in Boss fights. Basically I wanted to face tank.

I have no problem in Maps up to Tier 16 and 60% delirium except for the slow boss fights.

Any help that does not require me to change everything would be highly appreciated.

I think your wand and the second ring are the obvious candidates...

What should I be looking for considering the wand. I know its not good but I have no idea what would benefit me the most. Is there a multiplier that I could add or is it all just smaller additive stuff.

Your helm is also quite useless. Mana regen when stationary isnt needed. You dont even need mana to cast, which is why we can do no regen maps basically the same speed as normal ones.
"
Your helm is also quite useless. Mana regen when stationary isnt needed. You dont even need mana to cast, which is why we can do no regen maps basically the same speed as normal ones.

First of all thanks for the answer. As I wrote in my original post the helm was a compromise to get more armor and cold resis as well as freeze immunity. Nevertheless I actually need the mana to cast Frenzy. And quite a lot of it as Frenzy increases Attack speed.
I recently respec'd my character into this build. I am really enjoying the build so far while learning the ins and outs through playing and reading this thread. My only complaint with the build itself is that it's hard to see things on the screen when I do Uber Elder & Awakener fights. I play on low settings 1080p w/ gtx1060 6gb + r5 1600 and my frames drop significantly when I go all out as well. The combination of frame drops + lot's of things on the screen makes these fights much more difficult for me. Are there any playstyle, or gem changes that could be done for bosses to make my life easier?

Also, I am still trying to maximize my gear. I saw a post on this thread that had several tips such as awakened curse on hit for 2 curses, % dmg against chilled enemies on gloves. Any other tips on gear would be appreciated:

Скрытый текст

Also, I have several wands and no idea which one would be best:
Скрытый текст

"
LurtzSquirtz написал:
I recently respec'd my character into this build. I am really enjoying the build so far while learning the ins and outs through playing and reading this thread. My only complaint with the build itself is that it's hard to see things on the screen when I do Uber Elder & Awakener fights. I play on low settings 1080p w/ gtx1060 6gb + r5 1600 and my frames drop significantly when I go all out as well. The combination of frame drops + lot's of things on the screen makes these fights much more difficult for me. Are there any playstyle, or gem changes that could be done for bosses to make my life easier?

Also, I am still trying to maximize my gear. I saw a post on this thread that had several tips such as awakened curse on hit for 2 curses, % dmg against chilled enemies on gloves. Any other tips on gear would be appreciated:

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Best way to learn is using PoB. Basically the only way you can understand builds and stats and how damage scale etc.

Is as simple as:

Open PoB
Import character
Go to items
Click your weapon
Click edit
Change the stats of your weapon for the weapon you want to test

Done, now you know exactly how much DPS you lose or win.

You can also estimate how better can a weapon get through craft additions, slams or what not.

But basically asking for what weapon is better, is asking another person to check in PoB what everyone can do himself, faster and with the option to actually learn to understand the mechanics of our build.

My 2 cts, learn how to fish, don´t ask for a tuna.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Kelzar написал:

Best way to learn is using PoB. Basically the only way you can understand builds and stats and how damage scale etc.

Is as simple as:

Open PoB
Import character
Go to items
Click your weapon
Click edit
Change the stats of your weapon for the weapon you want to test

Done, now you know exactly how much DPS you lose or win.

You can also estimate how better can a weapon get through craft additions, slams or what not.

But basically asking for what weapon is better, is asking another person to check in PoB what everyone can do himself, faster and with the option to actually learn to understand the mechanics of our build.

My 2 cts, learn how to fish, don´t ask for a tuna.

I will look into doing this now, didn't even think of that. Thank you!
"
VigorDracul написал:
"

First of all thanks for the answer. As I wrote in my original post the helm was a compromise to get more armor and cold resis as well as freeze immunity. Nevertheless I actually need the mana to cast Frenzy. And quite a lot of it as Frenzy increases Attack speed.

Except if you did the gem links correct you will have 11 mana left and frenzy can still be cast. You only need to cast it once with barrage support to get full frenzy charges. Then even if you have 0 mana after that your casts still go and continue to make corpses and VD balls, and whatever else is in your wand.

And if you want more damage spend the 10c and get a level 21 Volatile Dead which is a huge boost.

How do you not die to bleed all the time since your flasks are a total mess.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 6 мая 2020 г., 11:17:20
"
VigorDracul написал:

"
LurtzSquirtz написал:

Скрытый текст

While the best way to determine this is in Path of Building using your character, you can also apply some general weights/points to the possible prefixes. When I looked for upgrades a while back I used these:

% increased fire damage: 0.98 / %
% increased spell damage: 0.98 / %
Added fire damage (local to wand): 1.07 / damage
Added fire damage (to spells): 1.07 / damage
+1 fire spell skill gems: 105

Now these weights will differ a bit depending on how much you already have on gear and in the tree. I didn't bother with penetration since that is more complicated to calculate and also competes with already great prefixes.

"
Papaste написал:
"
VigorDracul написал:

% increased fire damage: 0.98 / %
% increased spell damage: 0.98 / %
Added fire damage (local to wand): 1.07 / damage
Added fire damage (to spells): 1.07 / damage
+1 fire spell skill gems: 105

Now these weights will differ a bit depending on how much you already have on gear and in the tree. I didn't bother with penetration since that is more complicated to calculate and also competes with already great prefixes.

Thank you this was what I am looking for. To the point. Thanks for your time.

"
Artwebb1986 написал:
And if you want more damage spend the 10c and get a level 21 Volatile Dead which is a huge boost.

Thanks I completely missed this simple solution.
Последняя редакция: VigorDracul. Время: 6 мая 2020 г., 12:59:49
Controlled Destruction over Hypothermia? POB seems higher without Hypo.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация