[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
TimwmpB написал:
Any additional best method for gaining aps for this build? mine shooting so slow here ; O; (other than use imbued wand)

are you sure you are using frenzy and barrage SUPPORT? My attack speed starts at 1.7 or so and ramps up to between 4-5 aps after a few kills. Dunno how much faster you want it to be.
Does the "43% increased Damage while Leeching" craft for gloves work with the build? (with doryanis lesson we are permanently leeching life, right?)
"
TimwmpB написал:
Any additional best method for gaining aps for this build? mine shooting so slow here ; O; (other than use imbued wand)

Well lets start. You are lvl65 and have only done normal Lab. Dont have a trigger wand. Didnt follow the gem link, or even the complete the 6link.

What are you exactly expecting ?
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 19:15:29
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
TimwmpB написал:

Well lets start. You are lvl65 and have only done normal Lab. Dont have a trigger wand. Didnt follow the gem link, or even the complete the 6link.

I'm getting on progress and have very little budget. I'm just trying to get an ideal for building. Will be glad if you share

Edit: Okay, I researched and tired more over ascendacy and things gets answered.
Последняя редакция: TimwmpB. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 23:46:20
"
TimwmpB написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
TimwmpB написал:

I'm getting on progress and have very little budget. I'm just trying to get an ideal for building. Will be glad if you share

Edit: Okay, I researched and tired more over ascendacy and things gets answered.

Start with the first post its all explained there. Then go to poe ninja and check out builds there and start upgrading.

Spend the 10c or so and get a lvl21 Volatile Dead.

And get Trigger Socketed Spells on your wand so those 3 gems actually get cast.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 12:35:19
Hmm, spent quite a few exa on this gear here.

apart from that I'm running
* lone messenger with 1% reduced mana
* glorious timeless jewel with 26% fire dmg + 0.2% fire leech

improvements I know about:
+2 inpulsa
awakened curse
awakened conc eff

apart from that, is there anything you guys see that I still have to improve on?
Specifically are my block / spell block values where they should be?

Also, on the helmet, should I hunter slam it and hope for the best or wait until I find a good bone helmet on the market?
"
WhiteAoT написал:

+2 inpulsa
awakened curse
awakened conc eff

apart from that, is there anything you guys see that I still have to improve on?

Also, on the helmet, should I hunter slam it and hope for the best or wait until I find a good bone helmet on the market?

If you are going to use both those rings you should really look into going low life. I did and my tooltip alone on VD is 95k. I kill Kosis on wave 20 in about 10 seconds.

Wand needs upgrading. And there is no Awakened Conc Effect. You'd want Awakened Spell Cascade and Ele Focus.

Why are you using Elemental Equilibrium ? Are you even doing any other damage besides fire?
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 19:56:10
Hello there !

New player here, I made a Necro SS VD as 3rd character and love to play it ! I manage to get this stuff at the moment, which seems to make me deal with T16 maps :

I'm actually 3 exalted "rich" and I was wondering what's my next buy which will improve my build ? VD is currently showing 18k, my tankiness is... meh, it depends. I see Inpulsa should be my first buy, but I'm afraid to loose to much armour... Is the dps gain really that good ?
More simply, what would be your next move with that budget and that kind of stuff ?
"
WhiteAoT написал:

+2 inpulsa
awakened curse
awakened conc eff

awakened curse on hit sadly leaves you no option for frenzy+barrage. This particular build i think caps out pretty fast compared to other builds with investment, it is a high floor, medium ceiling kind of build. Investing more money won't make you THAT much stronger, I'd just settle on going for lvl 100 and corrupting 6l inpulsas on the Altar. If you eventually get bored, the currency you saved would be spent on the next character, as i said, this variation hits the soft cap at like 50-60 exalt.

Also, i am pretty sure an amulet with 12% fire penetration is a much better stat than gloves with 41% increased damage. If you can somehow wiggle defenses around between helmet/gloves/amulet, i'd prioritize the fire penetration. Helmet can also get -9% fire pen. Lowkey underrated stat, especially since all the hard content in the game people struggle with have high resists so the effect on them is greater.

Overall you'd get like 20% more damage but lose nothing, but it gets pricey.
Последняя редакция: ancine. Время: 10 мая 2020 г., 8:54:48
"
I'm actually 3 exalted "rich" and I was wondering what's my next buy which will improve my build ? VD is currently showing 18k, my tankiness is... meh, it depends. I see Inpulsa should be my first buy, but I'm afraid to loose to much armour... Is the dps gain really that good ?
More simply, what would be your next move with that budget and that kind of stuff ?

From the look of your item setup. It looks like you are leaning more towards Kelzar's version of this SS VD, for which he has made a separate guide for on this forum. You can look it up if you plan to continue down that path.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация