[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

surrender is currently 12ex on ps4 is there a good alternative?
My current gear. Can I get some suggestions on what direction to go now? I usually fall off on where to go at about this stage. I have about 15ex to push in to help round out some more of the gear. I appreciate the feedback.

"
sixtybelowcold написал:
My current gear. Can I get some suggestions on what direction to go now? I usually fall off on where to go at about this stage. I have about 15ex to push in to help round out some more of the gear. I appreciate the feedback.

Level 21 VD is a big damage boost.
Quality Elemental Weakness.

New Gloves, Rings, Amulet.

Boots with cool down.

Belt that craft is useless VD is a spell. Get a belt with cooldown.

Get a decent jewel, grand spectrum is crap.

Divine up that Inpulsa.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 17:37:31
"
HieiTheBlue написал:
surrender is currently 12ex on ps4 is there a good alternative?

+2 minimum endurance shield is great.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 17:38:21
My current gear after 5 days playing league (late start due RL)

Any hints?
Последняя редакция: vonkz. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 1:54:54
Surrender falls short if you are above 6k hp. Basically it gives 250hp per block. But if you get a rare shield with 5% hp per block you get 300hp per block and then more from the bone offering. So if you hit 6k hp switch out surrender with a good hp and %hp on block shield.
Any more suggestions guys to improve upon?

Thanks!

"
vonkz написал:
My current gear after 5 days playing league (late start due RL)

Any hints?

Lvl21 Volatile Dead

Helm with proper enchant.

Boots + Belt with cooldown.
I just dont understand how my dps is so low compared to that in your videos. I've gotten close to the gear you use, so there should not be that much diffrent by still I feel like the dps is lacking. Other that that it's a really nice and tanky build. I can do most bosses, but as i mentioned the dps is low so it takes so much time.
"
az1el написал:
I just dont understand how my dps is so low compared to that in your videos. I've gotten close to the gear you use, so there should not be that much diffrent by still I feel like the dps is lacking. Other that that it's a really nice and tanky build. I can do most bosses, but as i mentioned the dps is low so it takes so much time.

Just a lvl 21 VD will boost you so much.

Your Elemental Weakness is low and no quality.

Your wand is not good at all. Like the first post says you want atleast 100 flat fire between fire damage and fire damage to spells.

No cooldown on belt or boots either.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 17:25:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация