[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

"
hoyke написал:
So I'm thinking of starting this build next league with a friend as carry. Assuming that Heist won't add any new crafting methods and since Harvest would be gone, would it still be possible to craft your current sceptre, shield, and helm with these mods? And how?

Also, just for curiosity's sake, how did you make your victario chest? Did you perfect fossil a white chest to 30q, encrusted fossil to 6L white sockets, transmute, beastcraft imprint, scour/chance till you get victario, divine till 15 effect, then double corrupt? And go back to imprint if it bricks?

I missed a few leagues and haven't done much crafting before, so please excuse my ignorance. I thought for a long time that we could only get white sockets from corrupting so my current knowledge is quite outdated.

Hmm
-Helm yes, without the +2, if you want the +2 its spamming Essence on a redeemer base and praying

-Scepter forget it xD this shit is uncraftable outside of harvest, best you can hope it Auramod+ like +1 Cold or seomthing.

-Shield AuraEffect+RMR is okay since its just awakener orb, the es will be yikes unless you metacraft/woke orb many, and its pretty unlikely to hit es on block.

Victario's is an Lacquered Garb that was 6L-ed + 3W Vorici, then used many "Reforge a random socket to white" Harvest craft, till all 6 hit W. Afterwards 30Quality+Vendors for more.

After that its a simple fact of Split beast dupe, Int Enchant, Add Rando Influence via harvest craft, Chance, Double Corrupt.

Keeping the initial base safe (no enchant, no influence) for further dupes once the double corrupt fails or hits something bad. reapeat till satisfied. it takes on avrg 10ex worth of materials + corruption room cost per victario's.
There is no way i can do this for 2 ex.....
"
DurbanLegacy написал:
There is no way i can do this for 2 ex.....

Do what?
-_- the build
and so you said might of the meek is only worth if 1% rmr corrupt but you use one without the corrupt in super cheap pob??

Also, how do we go about getting dexterity

https://imgur.com/a/vLqgrup
Последняя редакция: DurbanLegacy. Время: 10 сент. 2020 г., 20:22:46
Hey, I was thinking about taking off sky forths and so I'm wondering why Sin Treks?
Wouldn't nice crafted boots be better?
Scooby Dooby Doo
what do you think about changing first among equals to precise commander?
@urbanLegacy
First, There are lot of cheap options, to be able to run the build on 2ex budget early in the league. OBVIOUSLY 2 months in the league (especially with aura staker being a thing) the build is expensive when prices are inflated and well established.

and second.. i said INTUITIVE LEAP, not MIGHT OF THE MEEK with is not worth it with RMR

Dex you get where you can. Tree, Jewels, Gear. up to you to solve that issue with your given gear i cant baby everyone for every little detail.. Stat requirements is something EVERY BUILD has to deal with give gear a player has.

@NoLife_Prime
Yes, well rolled rares are 100% better than sintreks.

The reason behind sin treks is they allow you to easily get a +2 Source for purities if you dont run alpha's howl. OR they enable you to not have to run Shaper's touch (Nerfed ones) with +2 and can there for run well rolled gloves.

Sintreks provide a really good amount of ES, on top of being cheap and helping you with dex requirements. there most certainly not BIS but they are hard to replace imo.

@zlayalama
That depends, What build are you supporting. Its most likely not worth replacing 1-2 only.

Keep in mind you have to hit 200% aura effect somehow for your purities First among helps just that on top of helping all other auras (including the dmg ones)

If you can still be above 200% global aura effect and run multiple Precise commanders. It would depend what build you are supporting. But most often Vengeful will be the better option.
Thank you for the guide. I've played a summoner the last two leagues, so looking forward to playing a support char with my friend and will follow this guide.

"
If you can still be above 200% global aura effect and run multiple Precise commanders. It would depend what build you are supporting. But most often Vengeful will be the better option.

I'm talking about vengeful + precise medium jewels. For example now my scion have 90%max res and 6 medium jewels with precise + vengeful.
Последняя редакция: zlayalama. Время: 14 сент. 2020 г., 1:05:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация